Brobs17 Updated FM12 4-3-3 Patch 12.1.1 V2

Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie to the site, so hello all.

After growing extremely frustrated with forest, I have decided to set up a new game for man city.

Now I like the 4-3-3 formation, and I will download it later.

Who would you play in what positions>

I’m think

Hart

Richards
Kompany
Samba (when I sign him)
Clichcy

De Jong
Yaya Toure
Marek Hamsik or Ganso

Left CF Tevez
Centre Dzeko
Right Aguero

What are your thoughts?

Opinions appreciated!

Thanks
After growing extremely frustrated with forest, I have decided to set up a new game for man city.

Now I like the 4-3-3 formation, and I will download it later.

Who would you play in what positions>

I’m think

Hart

Richards
Kompany
Samba (when I sign him)
Clichcy

De Jong
Yaya Toure
Marek Hamsik or Ganso

Left CF Tevez
Centre Dzeko
Right Aguero

What are your thoughts?

Opinions appreciated!

Thanks

Sounds good. Would be stunned if you didn't win everything with them. I signed Cavani and Rossi when I managed City so I had a Variety of strikers. No one could stop me Lol. Absolutely pounded everyone

yeah thats what i have been doing.. il do the rest of the season and let u no.

I've unfortunately had to apply this a 3rd of my way through the season and got cuffed 2-0 at home in my first game. Squandered loads of chances.

It's most likely down to it being the first game, I'll persevere of course and hopefully win the league!

would you say rossi is worth the 35 million he is touted for? I feel my midfield is solid enough, although I would like to sign either hamsik or ganso. I'm weighing up signing either rossi, damiao (sopelling is shocking sorry!) or neymar... opinions please :-D

what areas do you guys think I need to strengthenm? I'm playing a friend tonight via network play, and he is extreamly good at the game, every astute and very hands on lol

View attachment 220438I decided to try your tactic after the first break, and the match absolutely exploded, this turned out as one crazy game in the end. Anyone ever hit the woodwork 7 times in a match? even one that's 120 minutes long? Astonishing. Thanks a lot btw, we had a lot of bad luck in front of goal as you can see, but this tactic cannot be blamed for that, one who can though is Daniel Sturridge (7 shots, 1 on target!). This is also the first minutes I've played with your tactic, think it's fair to say that it didn't need time to gel by the looks of it.

tactic is good.been using it with wolves first season.first few games were awesome.actually made liverpool work for the win and only lost to united other than that and even beat city.defence is solid.attack was awesome initially but strikers are on a lean patch and even chance creation is not that high as before,just look like a threat from setpieces.i sold all their wingers and a lot of players and bought in paloschi,quintero,sanogo and 2 cm's.will give u further updates.

Hey Brobs, silly question but an answer would still be great nonetheless: what makes this tactic different to your Rolls Back The Years, and which of the two should I use? I've had great success with your Rolls Back The Years on my Southampton save but this tactic makes me curious nonetheless. Thanks in advance!

Hey Brobs, silly question but an answer would still be great nonetheless: what makes this tactic different to your Rolls Back The Years, and which of the two should I use? I've had great success with your Rolls Back The Years on my Southampton save but this tactic makes me curious nonetheless. Thanks in advance!

The tactics do seem very similar however Rolls Back The Years is one of Mr Hough's tactics. :)

Hi Guys!

Myself and my friend have started our first network game since Champ 03/04 (epic game!) he has started as Arsenal and I have started with man city. The excitement that we have had over the last day or two has been epic!

I managed to convince him to sell me RVP, who I had always wanted but never had the funds to pay for such an extortionate fee. He in turn bought cavani and cisse, along with willian. So he got a few decent players in and I had a great goal threat perfect for the wide forward roles.

I started with this tactic, with my first choice lineup as follows:

------------------------------------Hart---------------------------------------
Azpilicueta ---------------Samba-----------------Kompany---------------Clichy
-------------------------------------Toure-------------------------------------------------
--------------------Nasri------------------------Silva-----------------------------------
Tevez-----------------------Aguero-----------------Van Persie------------------

I started the preseason with the tactic straight away. I did change the tackling, as I am quite the enforcer when it comes to discipline. I came out of the preseason unbeaten, albeit some bore draws. I wasn’t confident with some of the results, but persevered. I started with the above line up for the community shield against Man U, and I was astounded by the result. I’ve always plaved 442 diamond, with relative success – but never seems to play with such flair and style. Within the first 2 minutes, Azpilicueta crossed a low ball from the byline in the waiting feet of tevez, who’s first touch was brilliant, controlling the ball with a touch and smashing it into the back of the net! 1-0.

The second goal came on the stroke of the 34th​ minute, with some excellent procession football, passing the ball between them waiting for the right opportunity to play Aguero through the middle. He sprinted from just over the half way line to smash it in from around 18 yards out (by this point I’m starting to go insane!) 2-0

The next goal came just before half time, with a slick movement between former arsenal teammates. First it was down to clichy who switched it to the opposite plank to nasri, who with his second touch played an excellent long ball to RVP, who from the edge of the area, managed to play his way through two defender (rio and vidic) making them like conferences players ****** up, and banged into the net with a lovely low drive into the right hand corner. 3-0.

I changed tevez for ballotelli, silva for barry and tour for de jong at the stroke of the 60th​ minute.

To top of a man of the match performance, Tevez worked his way from half way, muscling everyone away like the beast he is, to perdfectly lay it of to ballotelli, who blasted the ball into the goal with emphatic style!

End result – 4-0.

Having a look at my first 3 fixtures, I was a little more confident! Having beaten Man U was one thing, but keeping a clean sheet and scoring 4. Brilliant result.

I have Chelsea first game at home, Liverpool away, then MAN U at home. What a start! I have Arsenal (my friends team) in October, so want to get as many points between us as possible.

News to follow shortly on the Chelsea game…

Ah good God i just realized two different great tacticians made the two tactics. SO SORRY!! :(

how it's your matchtalk? it's a big diffrent for the new patch.

Dunno whats happening with my team while using this but we started off pretty well and after about 10 games the defence has crumbled and I'm letting in 2 goals in almost every game? Just can't seem to win any matches either.

Update: Up to 8 games in a row without a win now :S

Last edited:
Tried teamtalk? I do that now and then when my team is having a bad spell and it usually helps.

Not worked gr8 for me as Juventus! Got hammered by Inter and Napoli and didn't get close to winning the league - did the whole season with it in complete plug and play??? That said Quagliarella as the centre striker did get 42 goals in 33 apps.

Hi, just seen your thread... have to admit very relieved i have found something like this as im started to become very annoyed with this game, previous fm's i have found easyier..... i have won promotion with preston, we won the league by 15 points but they are a good league 1 side and after that my tactis and results have fallen apart.. i have been chopping and changing and nothing seems to work. 1 little question though as i have just downloaded your tactis and got a very good 4-0 win first pre season game- how do i change the setting back where you have player run lines as i have not had this option before and it is confusing me :/ or is it just just for the (run with ball) setting? thanks

I'm still at the top of premierleague at the end of january. This might be Luton Town's season! 6th place is the best position so far after we got promoted to the PL four seasons ago. Our topscorer Yordi van der Horst has already scored 40 goals. A new PL-record and we are still in january....Great!!! Love these tactics!! We had a good thing going before I changed to these tactics, but now we play like a world-class team!!