I'm back! And finally made the Team of the Week for once ^_^

Also, one of the game screenshots you put up is for a match played in April! The game is the first one against Cambridge that the Alavanja skin is used for.

I'm back! And finally made the Team of the Week for once ^_^

Also, one of the game screenshots you put up is for a match played in April! The game is the first one against Cambridge that the Alavanja skin is used for.

thanks mate for noticing it, i already started new season and am still trying to catch up that 2 days i wasnt able to post
if you see any more mistakes feel free to report it :)

Marcijan Pavlovic - 4 weeks
Jack Burbridge - 4 weeks
Kuba Schmidt - 3-4 months

Someone asked who is he wanted by so i decided to keep track of bids
Here you go :

Oingo Boingo
- 8,5M Anderlecht
William Santos - 3,2M PSG. 3,4M Udinese, 3,7M SLB, 3,7M Porto
John Cheah - 4,1M Chelsea
Pierre Bergaoui - 4,1M Lyon, 4,3M OM
Lewie Roberts - 4,9M Tottenham
Jordan Ridd - 4,4M Tottenham
Nathaniel Janssen - 4,5M Tottenham

Woah I am wanted by chelsea nice to see I am doing well.
Question if we accept will we still be able to see progress of players? Just wondering.

Woah I am wanted by chelsea nice to see I am doing well.
Question if we accept will we still be able to see progress of players? Just wondering.

I have no intentions of selling any player, i will stop with this save when you all will be too old to play with
so far promotions and selling players from youth intakes is keeping us in green balance

Too right you're refusing a bid from Tottenham! I think I'd rather go back to the Skrill leagues than play for them :D

If we get promoted (hopefully we do!) then we won't have to worry about fixtures during the international breaks, which is a huge plus. Looks like I'm starting to become a more consistent scorer which is nice, even if it's during a 6-1 drubbing too haha.

If we get promoted (hopefully we do!) then we won't have to worry about fixtures during the international breaks, which is a huge plus. Looks like I'm starting to become a more consistent scorer which is nice, even if it's during a 6-1 drubbing too haha.

You started playing and as striker and not only as right wing