Here's 2 bugs in one clip:
Carlisle 3-3 Huddersfield - Match Highlights - YouTube

The first one is the keeper attempting to pick it up and firing it about 20 feet into the air
The second is the penalty given for a foul that was a good 5 yards out the box

I made sure the foul wasn't for something inside the box but it was given against Noble who was the guy that challenged the header with Scannell

I think that the length of this thread so far, if compared to the respective one from last year shows that the beta is much more stable. Even the official bug reporting forum over at SI is less frantic. Only a couple of things I have reported so far, both interface related but also very annoying, even time consuming.

1, Team name not highlighted on several parts of the interface, league table, cup draws etc.
2, FM14 now fails to remember in match tabs. I also believe this was present last year and subsequently fixed.

Not sure if a bug but it's annoying! If i apply for a job then like a day later i receive a message saying unsuccessful as "...." has taking temporary charge until the club finds a replacement?! Wtf surely i should still be considered for the job?..I'm not applying to be the caretaker manager.

This one happens during career mode: when one of my guys scores, it will say "3rd goal this season" in the pop-up box underneath. But if he scores again during the same match, it will continue to say "3rd goal this season" even if he scores 3-4 goals.

The good news is 235 issues have been found, then fixed by SI thanks to the reports.

Not sure if it's a bug but it seems impossible to sell players. Tried selling Henderson and Skrtel at a low price 5-7.5 million with no one interested.

Even tried offering Suarez with no one interested.

anyone think that the crossing bug has returned from last year? I'm on an 8 game losing streak with southampton and tumbled from 3rd to 13th and hill are bottom have whipped to early balls in an converted, this is a pattern happening across my matches

disclamer, i am man marking the wingers showing onto weaker foot defensive positioning in training and starting to pull my hair out, im going to glue it back in as i know this game struggles until xmas

what i dont think SI realise is the amount of time and emotion that goes in and when you do terrible it can cause a lot of pain. i dont understand how many bugs can be in a game (235 issues) and it be for sale. if this was call of duty with 235 bugs they wouldnt sell it

im not mad just disapointted on how good it seemed at first and ive started noticing these few things

Not sure if it's a bug but it seems impossible to sell players. Tried selling Henderson and Skrtel at a low price 5-7.5 million with no one interested.

Even tried offering Suarez with no one interested.

Having same problem with Skrtel, Alberto and Mignolet. But managed to sell Suarez to Barca for ?40m so it's probably not a bug.

First, a question: How do I save screenshots as .jpg? If I'm not mistaken this was possible in FM13, but I can't seem to find an option for it. Not a huge issue, but I prefer it to .png.

Secondly, an issue concerning pre-match conference: I have an upcoming match in the Capital One Cup, and one of the answers include the phrase "a win means so much more than just three points". As this is a knockout tournament, there are no points rewarded for victories.

I found a similar issue in FM13, when I had the chance to criticize myself when speaking about my club team while at the same time managing a national team. Here's a screenshot of that particular case:

View attachment 463690

This is not by any means remotely game-breaking, but it makes the interaction that much less sophisticated.

Thirdly, an issue regarding this site: I've recently been getting question marks instead of pound signs, and noticed some other weird coding issues as well. I'm pretty sure this is a site issue, considering I've tried several different character encodings. Can an admin/mod confirm?

Thirdly, an issue regarding this site: I've recently been getting question marks instead of pound signs, and noticed some other weird coding issues as well. I'm pretty sure this is a site issue, considering I've tried several different character encodings. Can an admin/mod confirm?

It's not just you. :) Happening for everyone. Hopefully fixed soon.

Regarding your 1st point, Not sure. 2nd point, if you could log that over at SI forums with a save game that would be good. :)

i dont understand how many bugs can be in a game (235 issues) and it be for sale. if this was call of duty with 235 bugs they wouldnt sell it

The game is currently for sale with 235 bugs in. You are playing the beta, which as it says when you first load up the game is not the final version. The whole point of a beta is to find issues with the game, you haven't pre-ordered it to get the game 2 weeks earlier, but to be able to play the beta. People forget this...

It's not just you. :) Happening for everyone. Hopefully fixed soon.

Regarding your 1st point, Not sure. 2nd point, if you could log that over at SI forums with a save game that would be good. :)

Done. Cheers.

The game is currently for sale with 235 bugs in. You are playing the beta, which as it says when you first load up the game is not the final version. The whole point of a beta is to find issues with the game, you haven't pre-ordered it to get the game 2 weeks earlier, but to be able to play the beta. People forget this...

mate i hadnt forgot it

i think my mind was frazzled with frustration i went on gta 5 to blow off some steam haha

have u found any issues with crossing?

This. All games released on beta are done so exactly for debugging purposes. "Beta is the software development phase following alpha. It generally begins when the software is feature complete. Software in the beta phase will generally have many more bugs in it than completed software, as well as speed/performance issues and may still cause crashes or data loss. The focus of beta testing is reducing impacts to users, often incorporating usability testing."

Besides, Call of Duty is a lousy series (except for the first), bugs or not :)

didnt read if anyone had posted but i started a new game as arsenal, mutual terminated my staff and then setup my game (scouted players, offered contracts to staff, etc) and saved it. kept played a little and then it crashed so i had to reload from that save, but all the staff i mutually terminated decided to stay and i wouldve had to terminate the contracts for them to leave (double the cost if not more). needs looking at.

Also, not sure if this is a bug, but every time someone has a loan back clause the press react like its a completely new signing fr the club hes being loaned back to.

mate i hadnt forgot it

i think my mind was frazzled with frustration i went on gta 5 to blow off some steam haha

have u found any issues with crossing?

Not played a match yet, only got it last night, and I went and misspelt my name on the first save I tried and didn't realise until after I set up my tactics and stuff -_-

- I feel that defenders don't attack the ball and just run along the attackers, creating some embarrassing situations. They just try to cut it inside the box, leading to some penalties that could be avoided sooner.

- Defenders heading the ball backwards from the midfield, creating corners...

- The amount of corners in the game

- crosses aren't working very well. having 25 % of success in corners is good, but the majority are harmless

didnt read if anyone had posted but i started a new game as arsenal, mutual terminated my staff and then setup my game (scouted players, offered contracts to staff, etc) and saved it. kept played a little and then it crashed so i had to reload from that save, but all the staff i mutually terminated decided to stay and i wouldve had to terminate the contracts for them to leave (double the cost if not more). needs looking at.

This is a known issue and will hopefully be fixed before full release.