I don't know if it's a bug, but it's not normal to play 2 Premier League games in a row, with only 1 day between them. The players needs atleast 2-3 days to rest. Very annoying to loose that game, because of my players is not fit.

Indirect free kicks from out wide, always go along the floor and get cleared

Not sure if it's a bug, but the formation I've played the most is the one the team is least familiar with. I just created a new tactic, and the team is more familiar with that one, than the one I've been playing this whole time.

Does this have to do with the instructions being used? In other words, to make a tactic fully familiar to the team you'd have to change nothing about it for a long time? In that case, I don't see them ever becoming fully familiar with any tactics.

my striker just cant score even though is one with one with the keeper. Do you guys have the same thing?

Defenders act clueless, they run past the opponent when they attempt a tackle, Full backs never close down wingers, keepers distribution is **** poor you instruct him to pass it out and he just hoofs it long.

Maybe not a bug, but this would never happen IRL. Sorry for the poor video quality, but you can see my centreback just running the ball into his own goal. WTF. Hope they fix things like this.

[video=youtube;6YVG0EdLG8w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YVG0EdLG8w[/video]

I had something very similar mate, I've been told in another thread that the defensive AI is still being tweaked a bit.

Problem with signing co-owned player

Hello everyone,

View attachment 463613View attachment 463612View attachment 463611View attachment 463610View attachment 463609View attachment 463608View attachment 463607View attachment 463606
It hasn't been mentioned on here and I haven't looked at the si 253 glitches noted etc...but I have had a problem with signing this co-owned player.

It changes day to day but here are the glitches:

- On Juventus's co-ownership I can't make an offer. (greyed out)
- I agree 4.8m fee with Sassuolo but when it's accepted in the news feed it changes to 8m.
- When Sassuolo accept offer sometimes you can offer to Juventus share, but it never gets answered even with deadline.
- Computer can make offer but always end up pulling out even if their offer is accepted.

So basically you can only offer Sassuolo's share of which increases from 4.8m they accepted to 8m and Juventus even so they accept 4.8m for their share it never comes up in the news so you can't offer a contract.

Last edited:
ive discovered something more of an error. And a really big one!!! Im playing the norwegian team Bodo/Glimt (my hometown team) And i have discovered that there is a biig problem with the wages in norway because there are many random backup players that make a ridiculus amount of money and the wages just seem random. Ive started multiple saves to check it and it is like that on all of them. For an example there is a player called Jarl Andre Storb?k that plays for a club called Str?msgodset in the norwegian top division and his status says backup but he is the next highest earner in the club with 12,500 pound a week and no player in real life in the norwegian top division makes that kind of money.

So heres my question: How can i get in contact with SI to make them fix it? ive tried to go on to the SI community but when i log on it just says that i do not have permission to access this page.

So anyone know how to come in touch with Si or let them know about this problem?

In my last game my penalty taker instructions were ignored, and a player with 12 in penalties stepped up (and missed of course) instead of the player with a 17 attribute.

I consider this a BUG. West Brom made a loan offer for Zaha from Man Utd. They are paying 100% of wages and a fee. Zaha rejected the offer because the "wage" wasn't acceptable, I consider it a bug because he is being paid by Man Utd and it shouldn't matter. Do you agree or disagree?
View attachment 463600

Yeah, get that reported mate.

Zaha could decline it because he wants to go to a better club, or fight for a first team place.
Wage has nothing to do with it so report it.

yeah i agree, ive reported it along with a bunch of other bugs including you can sign some big name players for free, ie:aguero and ronaldo

[video=youtube;sLznC800lps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLznC800lps&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Anyone else had this problem?

Not sure if it's been reported but in my game it says that Gareth Southgate as England U21 manager is on ?10 per week wages.

They got him on the cheap!

Just went 1-0 down playing as roma with an own goal from the centre half.

It said in the commentary that his 6th goal of the season has given us the lead haha

signed Eric Dier, 50% owed by his agent, I purchased the rest of him so he can play. But it says he is still ineligable

Two I've had so far are regularly the commentary adds a goal to the amount the scorer's actually had, so my full back, scoring his third, and it says it's his 4th - and amusingly in a different game my midfield maestro was credited with his 6th goal of the season twice in one game (it was actually his fifth and sixth).
The other one came when a ball was cleared off the line, but was actually thumped into my own net... They got a corner, which I wasn't heartbroken about, but it was clearly picked out of the net...

Matija Nastasic has won 5 young player of the month awards yet he isn't nominated for young player of the year? Bug?