wtf, I've just had my league game against City re-arranged (in Feb and haven't played them yet) and I now have back-to-back premier league games against them both at home!

wtf, I've just had my league game against City re-arranged (in Feb and haven't played them yet) and I now have back-to-back premier league games against them both at home!

Had something like that last season. Was going to play my first game against them in the PL sometime in December, but it got postponed for a League Cup game, then it got postponed for an Europa League game, than the FA cup interfered, then their FA cup interfered, EL again, League Cup, etc undsoweiter until I'd played the return against City before the first game, which barely squeked in at the end of the season!

Had something like that last season. Was going to play my first game against them in the PL sometime in December, but it got postponed for a League Cup game, then it got postponed for an Europa League game, than the FA cup interfered, then their FA cup interfered, EL again, League Cup, etc undsoweiter until I'd played the return against City before the first game, which barely squeked in at the end of the season!

Surely must be a bug that both my games against them are at home though, and we're both going for the title!!!

A bug I have noticed since the game came out and has still yet to be fixed is Loan or Transfer listing some players just fails, for example i'll try to list a player for Loan and it will instead set him to "Unavailable for loan" quite irritating when you manage a team with a board that won't let you have a feeder club, no matter how much you ask.

CC52CE493C929329B580923C02F288FD0E069BE9
I don't think I play a team 3 times in a BPL season... (1 of them is meant to be a C1C match.)

i tried to approach on free player with expiring contract and had option to ask him to lower his demands as he was in debt ridden club (not me who was debt ridden his yet current club!)

I took control of Canada halfway through the qualification for WC2014 and led them to the playoffs where we beat New Zealand, but along the way I got a curious bunch of emails.

The first was saying the the FA was pleased that we won the playoffs but unless perfomances improved they would replace me

View attachment 382511

I took over before the El Salvador match, 5 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss, including a win at Mexico!

View attachment 382510

The next email was even more confusing, stating that Canada is making progress despite not qualifying for the WC.
View attachment 382509

But we DID qualify, as the next email stated
View attachment 382508

Then, after our first World Cup match, a 3-0 defeat against England, I got this email that stated my "World Cup exit" was compounded by an injury. Exit?? We've only played 1 game?

View attachment 382507

Should I be worried about this bug? Can I possibly be fired despite amazing results due to this? More importantly, will my reputation suffer? I'm looking to work towards taking over a bigger nation, but that won't happen if my great results aren't registering.

I don't think this is really a bug, more of a fault with the 3D match engine.

Every time I'm playing a big team I.e Chelsea or Man United, my players just keep hold of the ball for a stupidly long time (sometimes up to 10 seconds) without moving and it almost always ends in losing possession and usually conceding also.

I cant make board requests, talk to my players or talk to any another manager..
When i click on "interact", "board requests" etc, it shows "the conversation has ended" and there is only option of exit.. :/ Anyone faced the same? Got any solutions??

Have you had a few conversations with them recently? I get that message after I've talked to them a few times in a short span. There must be a limit to how many times you can approach them in a given time period.

I didnt even talk to them once... Started a new save to test this, still the same problem! :/

Sounds like something is corrupt. Try clearing your cache and deleting your preferences. Then verify the integrity of your cache files in steam.

Edit: All of these steps are listed in SI's FAQ in their bugs forum.

Last edited:
Have a stated wage budget of ?150k p/w, the boardroom screen states that I am currently spending ?170k p/w on wages. Except, I'm not, adding the wages up gives ?120k p/w, with no extra wages being paid out to players on loan, or ex-players that have moved on. That's a calculation error of over 40% by the game, and the save is dead in the water. Abysmal.

Dont know if this a bug or not but when ive finished playing i save the game then click on quit and exit. I then see a message on my pc saying football manager has stopped working .I then click cancel to stop this and then close my steam account, but within seconds fm starts to start again loads game again.
Anybody else seen or does this ifso how to resolve this problem

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

In my current save I'm in the season 2030-2031 and none of the other managers have a career history past 2013.