Opposition instructions keep getting erased everytime I make a chance in tactics during a match.

Whats wrong with this game, someone who work hard for tactic should appreciate more. Simply unfair.

Last edited:
Scouted a player and they were apparently interested in joining. They also said that in the press. But when it came to offering a contract it says the player has no interest in joining...

Scouting is really bugged for me, Is scout Tom Ince and my scout says hes very interested in joining, I make an offer and he won't discuss a contract. After declaring interest in him he replies and says he would dream to play for a club like Swansea but then I make another offer and the same ****.

I'm at the stage where I am registering my squad and only 1 player, Jack Wilshere is registering as homegrown and players I have such as Szczesny, Lescott, Gibbs, and others are not registering as homegrown for some reason, I don't know why

I dont know, if is that bug or not...i wanted to sign doria, but he refuse to negotiating, even afer praising him(he said, that would be too good to turn down my offer). This is pretty stupid and not logical.

EDIT: That must be a bug...i tried to another player, same ****.

Last edited:
I dont know, if is that bug or not...i wanted to sign doria, but he refuse to negotiating, even afer praising him(he said, that would be too good to turn down my offer). This is pretty stupid and not logical.

EDIT: That must be a bug...i tried to another player, same ****.

Try to get him to sack his agent, because its him negotiating with you, not the player, it worked for me when i thought Barkely didn't want to sign a new contract, i got him to sack his agent then he signed a new contract, a good deal on my behalf to, as i dont have to pay agent fee's ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try to get him to sack his agent, because its him negotiating with you, not the player, it worked for me when i thought Barkely didn't want to sign a new contract, i got him to sack his agent then he signed a new contract, a good deal on my behalf to, as i dont have to pay agent fee's ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can i do that?

Should my players be in this bad condition after 2 pre-season games? I'm not sure if it's a bug but they can barely make it through a 45 minute half without dropping down to below 60% every game.
And on the previous patch the players condition was never this bad during the pre-season.

View attachment 514753View attachment 514755View attachment 514758

Anyone else experiencing this?

If they played the full 90 for both games then probably.. I usually only play each player for 45 mins in pre-season and change the whole team at half time.

Just been awarded a penalty and the player who conceded it was already booked. I play on 3D and I saw the ref show a red but the player was never actually sent off. Then the player stepped up and took the penalty and hit it straight into the corner but it said it was missed over the bar. After watching numerous replays it is clear it went in the goal but no goal or no sending off!

I have same issue with very low condition...stil pretty buggy game. For 30 euros i expected much more.

Recently found my tactic works better without OI, i've unticked the instruction to get my AssMan to automatically do OI's but every game the OI is still automatically done and I have to untick them or my tactic goes to s***