Building a new Ukrainian Powerhouse: Dnipro

yes, I'm ukrainian

Awesome mate! :) Could you tell me if the stats in the game of the Ukrainian players like Nevmyvaka, Bezus, Yarmash etc are justified? :D If so then they do deserve to play for better teams abroad :D

Yes, their stats are really close to reality, and Bezus's stamina and flair should be better.
Bezus plays in Vorskla, which trained (sorry for my english, especially grammar) by Pavlov. And Pavlov's best irl "skill" are physical trainings. Bezus much developed his game in attack last year.
But there are some specific things in football life of Ukraine. Firstly - there is a limit for foreign players in a game, it caused the next things: a)ukrainian players are higher valued; b) their wages are rather high too (the law of demand); c) it is problematically to grow quality ukrainian player, because after USSR breakdown the economics was in collapse, and much of the youth sports schools were destroyed. Only last 5 years the youth academies started to work in such cities like Donetsk and Kharkiv. Historically Kyiv and Dnipropetrovsk are the magnets for young talents. Also brilliant sport-school is in Zaporizhya. Secondly - the clubs are not want to part with their quality ukrainian players. And thirdly - players will not earn the same money in foreign club. Only top-ukrainian players play in West Europe. There are some exceptions, but they have logic explanation of these situations.
Ukrainian players are not economically interesting for clubs abroad

Yes, their stats are really close to reality, and Bezus's stamina and flair should be better.
Bezus plays in Vorskla, which trained (sorry for my english, especially grammar) by Pavlov. And Pavlov's best irl "skill" are physical trainings. Bezus much developed his game in attack last year.
But there are some specific things in football life of Ukraine. Firstly - there is a limit for foreign players in a game, it caused the next things: a)ukrainian players are higher valued; b) their wages are rather high too (the law of demand); c) it is problematically to grow quality ukrainian player, because after USSR breakdown the economics was in collapse, and much of the youth sports schools were destroyed. Only last 5 years the youth academies started to work in such cities like Donetsk and Kharkiv. Historically Kyiv and Dnipropetrovsk are the magnets for young talents. Also brilliant sport-school is in Zaporizhya. Secondly - the clubs are not want to part with their quality ukrainian players. And thirdly - players will not earn the same money in foreign club. Only top-ukrainian players play in West Europe. There are some exceptions, but they have logic explanation of these situations.
Ukrainian players are not economically interesting for clubs abroad

Wow man :D So this is the reason why Ukrainians don't play abroad.... Thanks for the info mate :)