Bullets package sent to Celtic boss

During the week we can be mates but come that old firm your best mate isn't your mate for 90 minutes.

I've watched Old Firms with filthy Hun pals before, and there's nothing more amusing than a Hun telling his Hooped girlfriend she ain't getting any :D

Very confusing, and slightly worrying. Hope there's nothing too sinister behind it.

You could say they were... gunning for glory.

Aiming
high, if you will.

Though it turns out their operation was shooting blanks.

Take a bew son

I've watched Old Firms with filthy Hun pals before, and there's nothing more amusing than a Hun telling his Hooped girlfriend she ain't getting any :D

Lol exactly mate, I mean next old firm im going through to balloch to be surrounded by horrible tims! a good mate of mine from college. during those 90mins I won't be his mate after it weel have a drink and laugh thats how it goes, Pity not everyone can be like this. I don't know how many girls Ive fell out with over the old firm games lol !

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that."
Bill Shankly

Bill Shankly is wrong, and I'm sure the Colombia 1994 WC team, the 2003 Cameroon Confed. Cup team and the survivors of the Hillsbrough, Ibrox and Heysel disasters would agree with me.

Disgusting mindset, it's one thing moaning about Lennon but to actual go to the trouble of getting bullets and posting them to him really is sickening

Just thought id add

A bottle was thrown and a window got smashed on the teams way out of Berwick. Kayal
heart.png
was supposedly going to track them down and give them a good seeing to but unfortunatly couldnt find them

wouldnt put it past him either

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgvrod5OFGA&feature=player_embedded

we must be the most hated team in the uk, lucky we are loved abroad

Lol exactly mate, I mean next old firm im going through to balloch to be surrounded by horrible tims! a good mate of mine from college. during those 90mins I won't be his mate after it weel have a drink and laugh thats how it goes, Pity not everyone can be like this. I don't know how many girls Ive fell out with over the old firm games lol !

I know the feeling in my year at school I am the only bluenose and the majority of the rest are Celtic fans and my friends and I (even teachers) give each other abuse about it but its all in fun and games nothing is actually meant as a proper insult though it does make it quite hard to find a girl in my year lol :D

I'm not sure if their plan succeeded.

Was worth a shot I suppose.

Pardon the pun, but this is ******* disgraceful i watched a video of some guy of youtube telling why he was so bigoted and he said "it's due to the fact i have nothing going for me in life, that's why i treat football so seriously." Some sad bastards need to grow up and realise, football, violence and hate are all pitch worthy, not afterwards. And on the topic of feeling abuse at school over Celtic & Rangers, i too get it. Being 1 of 6 Celtic fans in my year of 238 sucks, even teachers make "jokes" about it. Sometimes i hate living in Scotland and most particularly, Glasgow.

That's were good old Queens Park come in handy ;)

Honestly, it's disgraceful that this is still going on. No wonder Scottish Football has a bit of a bad reputation [minus the shittiness :p] I remember when I used to work in Greggs, a guy came in, wearing a suit and asked me what team I supported. First team that came to mind was Gretna... lucky really, if I said Celtic, I would've had a bit of abuse from him.

How else they gonna send it? Carrier pigeon? Telegraph? Owl?

Maybe even a good old fashioned horse ride across the countryside.
<)

Na, na, e-mail. Get with the times, they'd try to e-sassinate him.

Using old morse code, "I'm sending you bullets lennon, Bang Bang. hope that hurt!"

How else they gonna send it? Carrier pigeon? Telegraph? Owl?

Maybe even a good old fashioned horse ride across the countryside.
<)

Actually deliver it rather than give it to people who are going to send it through scanners.