Drummondinho

Reaction score
Ok had this kinda thing happen many a time ok obv you will miss chances except the cpu players but pro players aint that bad plus my players have better finishing and composure how can this be justified all the time i can show at least 10-20 games this has happened love this game but get frustrated with things like this especially when your kpr haredly saves a shot if the get a shot on target it goes in aaargh lol annoying.

you only made 1 clear cut oppurtunity to be fair,
so stop whining, you should see my Betis team, 5-8 clear chances a game and only ever score 1 or 2 goals.

dude i would whip your betis team due to the fact your ******* real betis.
i have plenty of clear cut chances like 1 on 1's they just dont register as cc just as blocked or off target(i watch games). heres my next game btw i was askin for help not comments of some second rate betis **** .

ty

Drummondinho - there was no need to snap at the lad like that

I know i thought he was snapping at me although i know what he means clear cut chances get missed but i have not missed like he has so my tactics are great league and europe great bet AC.Milan 3-1 then come to draw with ICT thats all i'm angry with lol.

how did they score if they had no shots on target.

Own goal probz or his team is just so ****

So it wasent an own goal and they scored wit no shots on target i think your fm is ******

dfdf

Ok guys not played as long as you. So asked for some help but wow really friendly. anyway will keep playing thanks for the help anyway **** only asked for some tips.

Bye

Possibly too fast game.

What proportion are those one on ones to the total shots?. And how many are long shots?.

When looking at your strikers, remember to look not only finishing and composure, also look for decisions. Perhaps creativity? I'm asking here now.

I can't say more as currently I'm not too experienced either.

Get better strikers? And stop your crappy midfielders/ defenders from randomly shooting and clearly missing? Basically do some transfers or change your tactics.. Not hard

(this sounds arrogant of me, I'm trying to help. Just tired :p)

Make the players who are shooting like ****, NEVER take a long shot but run with ball often...

Also you may want to change your strikers training schedules to maybe improve their finishing? Or maybe get them to learn a new move.

Also you may want to change your strikers training schedules to maybe improve their finishing? Or maybe get them to learn a new move.
... like in my game, rooney was shooting ALL the time, so i "learned" him NOT to shoot with power and from distance and stuff, and suddenly, he scores 39 goals in 32 matches.... :p

I have games similar to this alot , i dominate possesion in the final 3rd make 5 or more clear cut chances. Yours is slightly extreme though, i suspect your tempo is too high and your letting defenders and poor shooters have shots which is just a waste.

What is definatley true is that the comp needs less shots and clear cut chances to score since so many people complain about it.
How many times do you hit the post or skim the bar compared to the comp?? Many many times.