Bury FC - Most dominant force in Lancashire??

I know.. it seems to be working, Bury is already the favourite club for Williams, Wisdom and Adorjan!!

WOW, hopefully Wisdom will do what he's doing in real life and compete for a starting spot for Liverpool

WOW, hopefully Wisdom will do what he's doing in real life and compete for a starting spot for Liverpool

I'm hoping not! would rather him be left to rot in the reserves for the year.. not renew his contract and then come to me for no cost apart from wages!! (we can hope eh?)

I'm hoping not! would rather him be left to rot in the reserves for the year.. not renew his contract and then come to me for no cost apart from wages!! (we can hope eh?)

And then he can brake international and be the best player on ur squad.........................but I rather the Liverpool option. :)

I forgot to mention, both Elford-Alliyu and Worrall are both valued over £1M! Not bad for a lower end League 1 team!

November 2012

images

The CHIEF joiners Bury's backroom staff
Get 2 loan signings in (one didn't go too well!!)
Bury say goodbye to Adorjan
Our away results are shocking this month

Fixtures

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup 1st Round

Southport 1 - 2 Bury
Pratt, Elford-Alliyu
MOM: Whalley (Southport)

Phew!!! we just manage to get through to the 2nd round of the FA Cup. This was a game we should of really dominated. Not sure if this was due to starting a dozen youngsters in this game. But we had to really on Elford-Alliyu to score an 80th minute winner to secure victory here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Npower League One

Preston 2 - 1 Bury
Elford-Alliyu
MOM: Wroe (Preston)

I was left after this game feeling fustrated. Preston had played us of the park, which in all honesty is a rarity. In most of the matches we enjoy the most possession. I had thought i had snatched a point in this game though when Elford-Alliyu scored a 90th minute goal. Only for Cummings to score a 95th minute for Preston!!! (fergie time was a big factor here, it was only indicated as 3 minutes added on!!)

Npower League One

Bury 1 - 1 Sheffield United
Elford-Alliyu
MOM: Hughes

I am very happy with this point against the team, who at the start of the season i had tipped to win the league!! Flynn had opened the scoring for Sheffield, only for Elford-Alliyu to score straight from the kick-off. He really is on fire this month! Glad to also see more of the ball than Sheffield United

Npower League One

Bury 3 - 2 Bournemouth
Elford-Alliyu 2, Worrall
MOM:Elford-Alliyu

A very even game which we just about did enough to secure the three points. Bournemouth took the lead, only for Elford-Alliyu to score 10 minutes before half-time. Bournemouth came flying out of the blocks in the second half and scored straight away, however for the second game in a row Elford-Alliyu scored straight from the kick-off. Worralll finally wrapped the game up on the 84th minute.

Npower League One

Hartlepool 5-3 Bury
Elford-Alliyu 2, Worrall
MOM: Adjeman-Pamboe (Hartlepool)

WHAT THE **** HAPPENED HERE!!!! our away form really needs to pick up, this was dreadful! we was 3-0 down after 16 minutes and 4-0 by half-time. Fair to say i absolutely let rip in the dressing room as we pulled it back to 4-2 only for Pool to score again in the 78th minute to put the game beyond doubt. It's also worth noting that Hartlepool only had 6 shots on target to our 9!!

Npower League One

Bury 1 - 0 Leyton Orient
Elford-Alliyu
MOM: Jones (Leyton Orient GK)

I am pleased with how the team bounced back, and didn't let the demoralising loss to Hartlepool affect them. Also nice to finally keep a clean sheet. Nothing to note from this game apart from the goal in the 19th minute. Also Elford-Alliyu's 8 goal in the past 6 games. Hope he can keep up this form of at least a goal a game!!

Npower League One

Bury 2 - 0 Carlisle
Robinson, Cullen
MOM:Robinson

A very good routine win, with us dominating from start to finish. Robinson opened the scoring in the 8th minute with Cullen putting the game beyond doubt on the 68th minutes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player of the Month

images

Lateef Elford-Alliyu - Was on fire in front of goal this month with 8 goals and 1 assist in 7 games, with an average rating of 7.66

Monthly Review

View attachment 285889

Once again a very mixed month as we are still to find consistency. It did end well though with 2 wins and clean sheets. We are also through to the next round of the FA cup where we will play Leyton Orient (a team we have just beaten this month). End the month in 8th spot and still touching distance from the automatic play off spots. Made some transfers this month, with me releasing alot of players who just where not in my plans (i had to reduce my wage bill as we made a loss in October). I also brought in two centre backs Alex Davey from Chelsea and Ashley Eastham came back to Gigg Lane for a second spell. However Eastham got a serious injury after his first training session and was sent back to Blackpool. I also brought in the legend that is LUCAS RADEBE to help with the coaching.

View attachment 285899
View attachment 285898View attachment 285897

Other News

Newcastle sack manger Alan Pardew, and is replaced by Chris Powell
Leeds sack manager Neil Warnock, and is replaced by Gordon Strachan

**** ANY FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS ARE WELCOME, HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING MY STORY ****

Last edited:
OH GARY GARY, GARY GARY GARY GARY GARY SPEED!!!
RIP SPEEDO!! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

December 2012

images

Excellent month to end the year
Tactical Genius!!!
8 goal thriller against portsmouth
Can anyone stop Lateef Elford-Alliyu

Fixtures

FA Cup 2nd Round

Leyton Orient 0 - 0 Bury

A very goo defence display aginst Orient, however our finishers where lacking the finishing edge! The draw means that we now have to play an extra game in December, which we really could do without!!

Johnstone's Paint Trophy Nothern Quarter Final

Chesterfield 1 - 1 Bury (4-5 on penalties)
Byrne
MOM: Robinson (assisted the winning goal)

Through to northern section semi-final. Another penalty win as well, we are making quite a name for ourselves here!! (shame we can't do it in matches). It looked like we was exiting until Byrne scored in the 87th minute, it was then up to Byrne to score the winning penalty.

Npower League One

Portsmouth 2 - 6 Bury
Worral, Elford-Alliyu, Healy 2, Schumacher 2
MOM: Schumacher (Scored 2 and set 2 up)

WOW!!! What a game, everytime we went forward i felt like we could score more. Worrall started winning after 2 minutes, then Elford-Alliyu scored on the 39th minute. What following in the second was unbelievable with there being 6 goals in 11 minutes to cap off the scoring by the 59th minute!!!

View attachment 286257

FA Cup 2nd Round Replay

Bury 2 - 0 Leyton Orient
Hughes, Elford-Alliyu

Another solid defensive display, things are really looking up for this young team. Both of our goals came in the second half, but it was a game which we never looked like losing. Crewe are next in the 3rd round of the cup. Looking really good in the cups this year!

Npower League One

Brentford 0 - 4 Bury
Elford-Alliyu 3, Jones
MOM: Elford-Alliyu (Hat-trick hero!)

Another brilliant away result and defensive performance. Elford-Alliyu scored a 1st half hat-trick. Then Andrai Jones scored in the 47th minute. I was a bit disappointed that we could not add more to our tally. Elford Alliyu is really impressing me this year.

View attachment 286260

Yes that's right i am a tactical genius!!

Npower League One

Yeovil 2 - 4 Bury
Schumacher, Elford-Alliyu, Healy 2
MOM: Elford-Alliyu (Scored one and set one up)

Another brilliant away display, once again we raised into a 3-1 lead by half time. Then just took the foot off the gas pedal for the second half. Unbeaten so far this month!!

Npower League One

Bury 3 - 2 Oldham
Worrall, Elford-Alliyu 2
MOM:Mellor (Oldham)

Finally we got revenge from our last minute defeat to Oldham at the beginning of the season. We had put a solid performance in from start to finish. Lateef once again scores, he is on fire so far this season.

Npower League One

Bury 2 - 1 Stevenage
Gray OG, Elford-Alliyu

Brilliant display today as we are continue to search for an unbeaten month. I think it is fair to say that we are safe from relegation this year!! Gray scored an OG to give us a 1-0 lead, and it took until the 76th minute to double our lead through Elford-Alliyu. Carson then had the bad luck of scoring an own goal in the 81st minute.

Npower League One

Bury 0 - 2 MK Dons
MOM: MacDonald (MK Dons)

Well we couldn't expect an unbeaten month i suppose, but we was so close to achieving this. MacDonald scored either half to give MK Dons the 2-0 victory. Sweeney then got sent off in the 74th minute.

Player of the Month

images

Lateef Elford-Alliyu - 9 goals, 3 assists and an average rating of 7.80

I couldn't really pick anyone else for this award, he has had a sensational month this month and need him to carry on if i am going to put in a promotion bid!!

Monthly Review

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...t-force-lancashire-league-position-nov-12.jpgView attachment 286259

No your eyes aren't decieving you, we are 2nd with a game in hand which can see us reach top spot!! Our attacking threat has been phenomenal this month, i hope the front three can carry on this form throught the season. Especially Lateef!! As you can see below we are making a profit which is what i like!

View attachment 286258

Other News

I have a SS of the club stature and finances so i have something to come back to and compare with in a few seasons time.

View attachment 286262View attachment 286261

Brendan Rodgers sacked as Liverpool manager, they hire Rafa Benitez!!!
Steve Clarke sacked as West Brom manager, they hire Kevin Keegan! (didn't know he was still managing!)
Keith Hill sacked as Barnsley manager, they hire Danny Wilson
Ian Hollaway sacked as Blackpool manager, they hire Roy Keane
Sam Allardyce sacked as West Ham manager, they hire Gerard Houllier
Derek McInnes sacked as Bristol City manager, they hire Billy Davies
Mick McCarthy hired as Charlton manager
Paul Jewell sacked as Ipswich manager. they hire Gary Megson

January to follow over the weekend, made a couple of transfers which may be considered as 'coups' for Bury FC (the majority was impressed with our current league standing!) Hope you are all enjoying the story so far, and i welcome any constructive critism on what i am doing wrong/what you would like to see more of!

Really good effort with a small squad, lets see if you can hold on to your players come January and not have them sold from underneath you.

Really good effort with a small squad, lets see if you can hold on to your players come January and not have them sold from underneath you.

I'm really hoping that they do not get sold! as things stand financially we are doing ok (around £700K in bank) and making profit every month. Also managed to get a few transfer in the 1st week in January which may surprise you (not world-beaters, but for Bury they are!!)

Fancy the job IRL?

Haha if your offering! tbf Blackwell seems to have you playing well atm and i can see you getting away from relegation zone and up the table a little. Update not going to be for a couple of weeks i'm afraid, only have internet at work at the moment so unable to upload anything off my FM at home. I have finished January so i am not going to go any further (it takes me long enough writing one post!!)

January 2013

images

Magic of the FA Cup strikes
Bring in 7 players
Front 3 of Martin, Elford-Alliyu and Healy are chipping in with the goals

TRANSFER

View attachment 294729View attachment 294735View attachment 294730View attachment 294742
View attachment 294731View attachment 294732View attachment 294734

I had to bring in a few loan transfers just to add to the depth of the team. I have to see i am impressed i had managed to get Chris Martin on loan from Norwich and also Chuks Aneke from Arsenal. The only tranfer fee i paid was £4K for Giles Coke who will be nothing more than a back-up player.

Fixtures

Npower League One

Colchester 1 - 1 Bury
Elford-Alliyu
MOM: Okuonghae (Colchester)

Another good away display here, we went 1-0 down early in the 1st half, but that man again Lateef bagged an important goal and got the equalizer we deserved.

FA Cup 3rd Round

Crewe 0 - 6 Bury
Hughes, Worrall 2, Elford-Alliyu 2, Ngoo
MOM: Elford-Alliyu

Well what can i say, and absolutely brilliant performance from thes boys here, and we are through to the 4th round. The team really seem up to the cups this year. Lateef Elford-Alliyu once again showed that he is a class above the rest and carries on leading the front line!

The draw has been made and Bury FC have a home tie against.......... ARSENAL!!!!! What a reward for the boys to be pitted against one of the best!

Johnstone's Paint Trophy North Semi Final

Bury 2 - 0 Notts County
Martin, Elford-Alliyu
MOM: Davey

Another brilliant cup performance from team. Davey put it a master class defensice display, while new loan signed Chris Martin scored in his first game for the club. Bury now face a 2 legged final against non other that bitter rivals Rochdale who are currently in League 2 (can we dare to dream about Wembley!!)

Npower League One

Scunthorpe 1 - 2 Bury
Martin, Sweeney
MOM: Sutherland

My decision to rest star player Elford-Alliyu didn't come back to bite me in the **** thankfully, with Martin getting his 2nd goal in 2 games, and Sutherland slicing Scunthorpes defence open with 2 assists on his debut for Bury. The laon signings seem to have galvanised the team and giving them their 2nd wind!

Npower League One

Doncaster 3 - 1 Bury
Martin

The team are now starting to feel the strain of the clogged up fixture list, this is now the 5th game in 15 days and showing signs of fatigue now. We just didn't show up here, Doncaster was first to every ball and was clinincal in front of goal. Martin however has now made it 3 in 3.

Npower League One

Bury 3 - 1 Notts County
Robinson, Elford-Alliyu, Hughes

Our 2nd game against Notts County this month and we once again dominated them from start to finish. Good to see the lads pick themselves up after the result against Doncaster. Hughes bagged once again, not bad for a centre half. This game is alway the 1st home game in a run of 5 now (lets hope we give the people at Gigg Lane something to cheer about.

Npower League One

Bury 1 - 3 Colchester
Healy

The 3rd 3 - 1 result in a row, but for the second time we was on a receiving end of a beating. Our normal deadly attack of Martin and Elford-Alliyu was awful today, it didn't look like we was going to get a goal from anywhere until that man Healy popped up in the dying minutes of the games to secure a consolation goal for us.

FA Cup 4th Round

Bury 3 - 3 Arsenal
Healy 2, Elford-Alliyu

WOW we took the game to Arsenal and we lead them 3 times in this match. Things got off to a brilliant start when Healy scored with 3 minutes on the clock, only for them to equalise through Jenkinson 12 minutes later. We then took the lead again on 30 minutes through Elford-Alliyu only to be pegged back again 4 minutes later by Lewandowski. Arsenal had the chance to go ahead for the 1st time, but Podolski saw his penalty saved by Carson. Healy then got his 2nd 10 minutes after the restart, but once again Arsenal managed to score an equaliser, this time through Tomas Rosicky. We did manage to hang on, and the boys can enjoy a trip to the Emirates!

Npower League One

Bury 2
- 0 Coventry
OG, Elford-Alliyu

A solid home display from the lads here, i thought after the heroics against Arsenal that they would be knackered, but that was not the case at all. Things are look very rosy over at Gigg Lane, and can we dare to start dreaming of play-offs and a possible promotion to the championship??

Player of the Month

images

David Healy

Was really tricky to pick a winner this month but i have gone for David Healy showing his class against Arsenal. I have also decided against offering him a new contract so he will be leaving on a free at the end of the season. I had to think long and hard against this, but with him getting on a bit now, i couldnt justify the wages he was asking.

Monthly Review

View attachment 294737
It was a mixed month in the leageu with a couple of defeats, however we are still holding onto our automatic promotion place and still have a game in hand which if we win will take us up to top spot. It was a terrific month though in the cups with us in the final of the JPT North Area against Rochdale, and holding Arsenal to a draw. Very proud of the boys, and i think no matter what happens in the remaining months i will be very proud of the lads efforts at the end of the season.

Other News

View attachment 294762

February 2013

_58164956_3408765_rochdale_bury_v1a.jpg

Loan Signings are in inspired form
Unbeaten in the league this month
2 games against Lancashire rivals Rochdale
Are the boys going to Wembley???

Fixtures

Npower League One

Bury 2 - 2 Crewe
Martin, Sweeney

I have to say i am quite dissappointed with this result. We had beat Crewe last month 6-0, but all we could manage here was a 2-2 draw at home, if we are serious about a promotion push we have to put in better performances than this one.

Johnstone's Paint Trophy North Final Leg 1

Rochdale 1 - 1 Bury
Worrall

Once again this is a team we should have beaten, however the away goal might turn out to be vital here, but i am confident that we can pick up the win at Gigg Lane and advance to the final at Wembley. I just hope all these extra games don't hinder our chance for automatic promotion

FA Cup 4th Round Replay

Arsenal 3 - 1 Bury
Healy

I have to admit i am slightly disappointed that we lost this game, i know we was underdogs and everythign, but the way we have performed in this wasn't good. Healy proved however to be a thorn in Arsenal's again with a 3rd goal in 2 games against them. The gulf in class was visible to see in this replay.

Npower League One

Carlisle 1 - 3 Bury
Healy 2, Worrall

Another 3-1 result, this seems to be coming out a lot at the moment. Healy once again looked like he was playing for a contract renewal, however if he is still asking for the same amount of money he can bag 40 goals this season and i don't think i will renew it.

Johnstone's Paint Trophy North Final Leg 2

Bury 1 - 0 Rochdale
Elford-Alliyu

We have done it, our boys can enjoy a trip to Wembley where we will play Colchester in the final!! Elford-Alliyu ensured we disposed of Rochdale in our bid for our first ever JPT trophy.

Npower League One

Bury 3 - 2 Crawley
Martin 2, Hurst

Brilliant display from our loan stars here. Chris Martin is really showing his quality here, it is a shame he won't be here next year (signed a pre-contract with Celtic). This win is leaving us in a good place to get automatic promotion, if you would have told me this at the start of the year, i would have said yeah right that will never happen!!!

Player of the Month

_47075601_95665700_10.jpg

Chris Martin

He has been oustanding this month, and has added much needed quality to our squad. Always pops up with vital goals from the AMC position. Will miss him when he goes back at the beginning of April, but i will hope to get the most out of him prior to his departure!

Monthly Review

View attachment 294791
Still sitting good in 2nd spot, and have closed the gap to just 2 points with a game in hand. With only 11 games left i think i will be disappointed not to get anything this season. Elford-Alliyu is also sitting good at the top of the goals chart

Other News

View attachment 294803

The board are pleased with my financial control on the club, and have agreed to improve the youth facitilites. This would be great for Bury and i hope that this is the first of many upgrades for the club!!!

David Moyes sacked as Everton manger, they hire Owen Coyle
Paul Lambert sacked as Aston Villa manger, they hire Malky Mackay
Guy Poyet sacked as Brighton manager, they hire Gareth Southgate
Bolton hire Ian Holloway as manger
Crystal Palace sack Dougie Freedman as manager

Last edited:
March 2013

IMG_1336.JPG

Bring in another loan signing
1st versus 2nd clash
Lacking consistency

TRANSFER

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...-dominant-force-lancashire-angelo-balanta.jpghttp://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...ost-dominant-force-lancashire-james-hurst.jpghttp://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...st-dominant-force-lancashire-chris-martin.jpghttp://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...inant-force-lancashire-frankie-sutherland.jpg
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...ost-dominant-force-lancashire-chuks-aneke.jpghttp://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...inant-force-lancashire-derrick-williams-2.jpghttp://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...most-dominant-force-lancashire-giles-coke.jpgView attachment 294826
We bring in Abdul Razak on loan to bolster our midfield options going into the final two months of the season.

Fixtures

Npower League One

Walsall 0 - 2 Bury
Healy, Aneke

Solid away performance at Walsall here. Healy is showing that we will miss him next year, but i am standing by my decision. Elford-Alliyu who was on form in the 1st half of the season has gone off the boil a little bit towards the back end of the season.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Npower League One

Shrewsbury 0 - 2 Bury
Elford-Alliyu, Aneke

Another good away performance, we have really been a joy to behold away from home this year, with our attacking mentality really taking it to the opposition. Aneke is proving a shrewd signing on loan with 2 goals in his last 2 games.

Npower League One

Bury 1 - 3 Swindon
Martin

I don't know why we can't replicate our away performances at Gigg Lane. After two brilliant performances we have a match like this. Next up is 1st versus 2nd, and we need to win this to have a chance of winning the league!!

Npower League One

Tranmere 0 - 2 Bury
Jones, Schumacher
MOM: Sutherland

Brilliant!!!! Another away win for the boys and against top of the league, Schumacher is back from injury and he put in a MOM display and got the goal that sealed the three points for me. Can we now dream about the League??? It would be an incredible achievement if we do manage to win this league!

Npower League One

Sheffield United 3 - 1 Bury
Martin

The curse of the 3-1 strikes again! This makes the past 5 games we have lost the score of 3-1! Not seen anything like this before!! After a brilliant performance against top of the league we struggle against an under-performing Sheffield United!! Next few games are going to be crucial if we want that promotion we deserve!!

Npower League One

Bury 2 - 0 Preston
Elford-Alliyu, Williams

A brilliant bounce back, i have to give all credit to the team this season, we rarely lose 2 in a row. We have defiantly got the appetite for winning this year, and you can sense that when you walk into the dressing room at Gigg Lane today!! vital 3 points to keep our push for promotion on track!

Player of the Month

Shirtliff%20angered%20by%20Schumacher%20red%20card%20Image.ashx

Steven Schumacher

Captain Marvel gets the accolade from me this month, he came back from his injury and put in some excellent performances in the central of midfield. If we want to carry on in the final month he will have to be up to his best performances.

Monthly Review

View attachment 294834
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...t-force-lancashire-league-position-jan-13.jpg
No your eyes aren't deceiving you, we are top of the league!! With only 5 more games to go we are in pole position for promotion. We are currently 7 points clear of 3rd place, and all we need is 3 wins from the remaining 5 games to ensure we are playing football in the Npower Championship next year!! Something i didn't feel i would be able to achieve for another couple of seasons.

Other News

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...t-force-lancashire-world-transfers-jan-13.jpg
Andre Villas-Boas sacked as Tottenham manager, he is replaced by Guus Hiddink
Martin O'Neill is sacked as Sunderland manager, he is replaced by Steve McClaren
Graham Westley is hired as Cardiff manager
Nick Barmby is hired as Crystal Palace manager
Lee Clarke is sacked as Birmingham manager, he is replaced by Mark Venus
Sean O'Driscol is sacked a Nottingham Forest manager, he is replaced by Joe Dunne

April 2013 - Part One

TheStadium_Arial.ashx

Johnstone's Paint Trophy Final!!
League game against Yeovil beforehand

Fixtures

Npower League One

Bury 2 - 0 Yeovil
Healy 2

That man again David Healy got us a vital 3 points against Yeovil! We only need another 5 points to secure promotion!! Healy has been absolutely clinical in front of goal in the second half of the season, and has been instrumental on the promotion push

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnstone's Paint Trophy Final

0,,10794~3737449,00.gif

Bury 3 - 0 ColchesterElford-Alliyu 3

We've done it!!!! Fantastic performance from our main man Elford-Alliyu. My first trophy in the cabinet and it has come at a time when i didn't think it would be possible!! The 7 goals scored by Lateef Elford-Alliyu in this seasons competition has been a major factor in this years run!!

0,,10326~3753125,00.jpg

Part 2 to follow - Final 4 games of the season can we secure promotion???

What are peoples thoughts on this story? Any feedback on how i can make it better.

April 2013 - Part 2

C_71_article_1419441_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Can we hold a party like the League 2 promotion party?
Can i add a second trophy to the cabinet in just a year in charge?

Fixtures

Npower League One

Bournemouth 3 - 0 Bury

I think we have Wembley hangover here, not a good point in the season to have a little blip, we have Hartlepool at home next, hopefully we can get a result there. We now only need 3 points for promotion, as all of the other teams lost as well (good match to slip up in!!)

Npower League One

Bury 0 - 2 Hartlepool

I can't believe it, all we need is a win and we can't get it. It looks like we don't want promotion!! We have now lost two in a row without even scoring. I hope this changes in our next game, as i don't fancy it going down to the last game of the season!!!

Npower League One

Leyton Orient 2 - 5 Bury
Ngoo 2, Elford-Alliyu, Schumacher, Hughes

PROMOTED!!!! What a performance they knew we had to win this to secure promotion, but not only did it secure promotion it secured Bury FC the league title!!! 3 of the pivotal players in the campaign also got on the score sheet as well! WOW

trophy-4x392-308604_478x359.jpg

View attachment 294870

WE DO THE DOUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Npower League One

Bury 1 - 0 Doncaster
Razak

This makes the pWe end the season on a high and Razak ends his loan spell with his first goal for Bury

Player of the Month

C_71_article_1313126_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

The Whole Team deserve is this month!!!