Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't bother mate, this game has been totally ruined by this steam ****, in addition to that they have tried to add so much to it you need a super pc to run the ****** thing..I have had this since cm days, but no more total total ****..

The minimum specs required to run the game haven't changed for at least 3 years.....

Steam is ******* **** and pointless. If I buy a game there is no need or reason why i should have to install that heap of **** on MY and the stress the MY PC. (it not only increases boot times and the game start up times, but loads of times when i had that **** installed on my old pc i couldnt play if STEAM decided it had to pick its ******* **** or do something at that particular moment in time that I WANTED TO PLAY MY GAME, THAT I PAID FOR, ON MY PC. **** me aint much to ask to be allowed to play my own game on my own pc without horseshit ******* STEAM ******* it up. **** Steam, and **** FM if they insist we must use it to play their games. Wont be buying 2012 or any future one until they bin that ****.

Steam is ******* **** and pointless. If I buy a game there is no need or reason why i should have to install that heap of **** on MY and the stress the MY PC. (it not only increases boot times and the game start up times, but loads of times when i had that **** installed on my old pc i couldnt play if STEAM decided it had to pick its ******* **** or do something at that particular moment in time that I WANTED TO PLAY MY GAME, THAT I PAID FOR, ON MY PC. **** me aint much to ask to be allowed to play my own game on my own pc without horseshit ******* STEAM ******* it up. **** Steam, and **** FM if they insist we must use it to play their games. Wont be buying 2012 or any future one until they bin that ****.

Steam is a tiny application that uses very little RAM and occupies a small part of hard disc space. Unless your computer is from the stone age it should run steam just fine, if it can't, then it's unlikely to be able to run FM anyway. Steam is highly unlikely to be dropped as it has helped to massivley cut down on zero day pircay which has plagued FM for years.

As for not being able to play the game while steam picks its ****, i assume you mean you are prevented from playing while steam automatically patches the game for you. Would you prefer to have to download, extract and then install the patch manually?

I asked in reply to a previous post of yours what your specific problem was and you haven't answered, please do and maybe i can help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.