InValide jr

Reaction score
Does anybody have any information how this will work in the next game? or infact any information regarding youth development. A while ago im sure i read somewhere that it was being changed for this game!

I don't know where you read that but we'll get some of this info in the blogs soon. We could get it now if Dunc or another SI employee leaked it but I doubt there will be a leak.

I don't know where you read that but we'll get some of this info in the blogs soon. We could get it now if Dunc or another SI employee leaked it but I doubt there will be a leak.

Unfortunately you will have to keep listening the podcasts and watching the new video blogs to find out. :)

Well, Dunc told me Shola Ameobi's going to be the game's only -10 PA, but that's all I know.

This has made me think there are changes :) because nobody told me no :) i'll have to wait and see ;)

Well, Dunc told me Shola Ameobi's going to be the game's only -10 PA, but that's all I know.

Shola is actually a static PA this year of 300, with a CA of 258.

The whole Newcastle team will be buffed, the whole Sunderland team will be nerfed
#truestory

So CA/PA is now out of 300? If not what is it out of?

no mate, they would not have changed a thing :) its like them all of a sudden making stats out of 100.. not going to happen, they are just taking the ****

did you not see Ameobi last year?! ******* raped **** everywhere

Maybe the CA and PA should be increased to 300 cause what we have right now isnt realistic ... its still low the difference between some players compared with real life so the skills should go to 30 what we have right now is > 20 tehn +dribl for Messi or C.Ronaldo and some junk players from Belarus,Romania,Bulgaria,Hungary etc etc who will never make a good dribbling still have around 14....