If they go dynamic, that would be great!. if not, its fine as it is.

Btw, Dunc, can't you put a 500 PA in Benfica?;)

I agree that having attributes 0 - 20 is pretty silly, but what other options are there? 0 - 100? No thanks :(

How about having no attributes ( at least to have option to hide them) ? Then you would have true manager experience - finding players based on their stats and playing style.

I agree that having attributes 0 - 20 is pretty silly, but what other options are there? 0 - 100? No thanks :(

How would you compare players if not in a numeric way? The 0-20 format is here since CM92/93 and players are familiar with it. If you change it to 0-100, it would just multiply it by 5, so Messi would have a dribbling of 100 instead of 20, or something like that.

They could go just for the CA/PA and PPM but that would turn the game so "professional" that the common player would vanish, even with FMC

How would you compare players if not in a numeric way? The 0-20 format is here since CM92/93 and players are familiar with it. If you change it to 0-100, it would just multiply it by 5, so Messi would have a dribbling of 100 instead of 20, or something like that.

They could go just for the CA/PA and PPM but that would turn the game so "professional" that the common player would vanish, even with FMC

I know it has, and I'm not saying we should change to 0 - 100 either.. I just think that 0 - 20 doesn't really allow for most depth, doubt it will change though and that's fair enough.

I know it has, and I'm not saying we should change to 0 - 100 either.. I just think that 0 - 20 doesn't really allow for most depth, doubt it will change though and that's fair enough.
Andy, I think it might be 1-200 but you can only see it 1-200 on the training progress screen so you can only see it in that much depth if it's your player.

Andy, I think it might be 1-200 but you can only see it 1-200 on the training progress screen so you can only see it in that much depth if it's your player.

Really? That's pretty cool :)

I dread to think how deadly Emile Heskey will be then.

He is now known as Emile 'God Mode' Heskey, all stats are infinite and he never ages or deteriorates. :)

Just remember that just because that 2 players have a stat of 14 in dribbling, it does not mean they will will have the same succes in trying it. Decision ( when to dribble), Technique( the players repertoire), creativity( what options he comes up with), agility( doing it when not in balance), pace acceleratIon( actually breaking away from the player)...are stats that influence the outcome.

With this said, my point is that there should NOT be a bigger difference between players than there already is. There are a lot of non-footballers( or mates that used to play when they where 15-20) I know that could easily have at least 10 in dribbling but as they would have less then 2 in all other stats( apart from technique), they suck at football.

Does anybody have any information how this will work in the next game? or infact any information regarding youth development. A while ago im sure i read somewhere that it was being changed for this game!

i have. premier league players have improvements and all the others remain the as the 2008-9 database
players that left benfica are better now
about the youth development is the same. you to play for several seasons but tje others clubs dont. they are stars at 17 18