1) Why do you suggest '' Def.position '' for match training ?

2)You said that when you play with 10 a) you substitute the anchorman and turn the MC(S) to MC(D)
or b) you substitute the left winger ?

1) Why do you suggest '' Def.position '' for match training ?

2)You said that when you play with 10 a) you substitute the anchorman and turn the MC(S) to MC(D)
or b) you substitute the left winger ?

i suggest def.position as it is my prefered and it gets results, you can try others too if you like.

i substitute anchor and turn MC(s) to MC(D)

Hi there Callamity :)
Do you use OI's on your tactic you share on the post #156 ? Is the tactic you are using currently?

Hi there Callamity :)
Do you use OI's on your tactic you share on the post #156 ? Is the tactic you are using currently?

Use with or without is up to you. My amc and striker both hit over 30 goals in 1 season with that one.

Is your 4-2-3-1 the best?& do you think it would work as villa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is your 4-2-3-1 the best?& do you think it would work as villa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is no "best" just what you prefer, yes this will work with aston villa if u get the right players :D

hey there callmity what did you do with the likes of anita shelvey mitro sell em ?

hey there callmity what did you do with the likes of anita shelvey mitro sell em ?

I sold them yeah, only newcastle player i have left is mbemba everyone else isnt good enough long term.

thankyou mate great tactic and being a newcastle fan its good seeing someone create a tactic based on them cheers again

I've been using this tactic with my Forest Green side for 2 seasons and its given me back to back promotions :)
i was expected to win the national league in first season, which i did,
and was expected to finish at 8th in league 2, but i won it too :))

A simple and effective tactic for sure, wingers get the glory in this one, complete forward is a problem in lower leagues of course, i often used deep lying forward, but im sure if u have a player for it then use complete forward by all means

Here's some screenshots about this tactics success,

View attachment 107551View attachment 107550View attachment 107549View attachment 107548

Its working as good as fm16? :) I really enjoyed your last tactic... Im with Newcastle on Premier league on second year... Are u updating the tactic? It works fine with the last patch? :) Sorry for all this questions :p hug!

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através de Tapatalk

Its working as good as fm16? :) I really enjoyed your last tactic... Im with Newcastle on Premier league on second year... Are u updating the tactic? It works fine with the last patch? :) Sorry for all this questions :p hug!

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através de Tapatalk

It works great on current patch. No need to update it.

It works great on current patch. No need to update it.
Thanks mate, im using IWB 4-2-3-1 and at home is ok, but in away matches im not having success, unfortunatly and dont know what to do to my Offensive Midfielders center eheh :p
I think I will give a shot to this one... Usually your tactics are great :)

Ive checked the opening post and do u have 2 different formations, each one do u prefer?

4141 or 4231? I have a good Offensive Midfielders center :p

Last edited:
That was the 4141 mate. Newcastle won everything

I also changed to 4231 for the 5th season and won everything aswell.
Which one do u prefer? Im with Newcastle on Premier league on second year, Ive good Offensive Midfielders center...
Thanks!