Callum's Be A Pro Game Applicants Thread.

15 first team games and 3 assists, im taking credit for getting promotion :p

I went down in creativity and didnt go up much anywhere :( Hope i start to improve more

One big transfer since the last one. We all know Andreas had a lot of interest regarding various clubs from Europe. Well Andreas has decided that Barcelona would be the best option for him, and he joined them for a fee of £1.5 million pounds.

My name is Mads <)

20 non competitive games and 18 goals. g-g-g-goal machine! lol

Gutted at the Liverpool fail once again :(

UEFA European Championship 2012

Group stages
View attachment 181076
There were quite a few surprises in the group stages. One massive surprise was that Spain, the former champions didn't even make it into the knockout rounds. Another surprise is that the Netherlands never made it into the knockout rounds either.

Quarter Final
View attachment 181068

England v Russia
View attachment 181064
In this match England took on Russia. England had the majority of possesion and chances, however it could have been different on another day. Rooney scored a brace to help England progress to the next round.

Ukraine v Scotland
View attachment 181069
In this match co-hosts Ukraine took on Scotland. However it was heartbreak for Ukraine fans as Steven Fletches scored a heroic hattrick to make sure Scotland progressed to the Semi's.

Italy v Portugal
View attachment 181074
The biggest match of the Quarter Final saw Italy take on Portugal. The match ended as a draw and the match went into extra time and even into a penalty shootout. However it was Italy who progressed by scoring 3 out of their 5 penalties. The Portugese have every right to be angry with their team after they missed two clear cut chances- effectively this cost them the game.

France v Belarus
View attachment 181067
In this game France took on Belarus. As expected it was a walk in the park with Remy and the long forgotten about Djibril Cissé scoring the only goals. However France fans have every right to feel aggrieved towards Philippe Mexes as he foolishly got sent off in the last minute.

Semi Final
View attachment 181065

France v England
View attachment 181072
The eagerly anticipated game between France and England ended in heartbreak for England fans (as per usual). England dominated chances and possesion however they couldn't make it count. The French had 3 clear cut chances and took 2 of them. The French will have been watching the Italy and Scotland game to see who their opponents would be for the final.

Italy v Scotland
View attachment 181071
In this Semi Final we saw Scotland take on Italy. Despite Scotland being underdogs they came from a goal behind to take the match into extra time and penalties. To the everyone's amazement Scotland won the shootout and had a final against the French.

Final
View attachment 181070

France v Scotland
View attachment 181075
The eagerly anticipated final of the championships saw France take on Scotland. As expected France dominated the game and beat Scotland 4-1. However the scots shouldn't feel too bad as it was a major success for Scottish football to even get past the group stages, never mind make it to the final!

Other Achievements
View attachment 181077 View attachment 181073 View attachment 181066

Why the **** were Spain, France and Italy in the same group anyway?

i suppose the problem with being welsh is that i will NEVER do anything internationally!
by the way did anyone's player make it to the competition?

Last edited:
20 non competitive games and 18 goals. g-g-g-goal machine! lol

Gutted at the Liverpool fail once again :(

20 in 29 non-competitive :p

Any signs of transfers or players breaking through to 1st teams?

Could make it so my player chooses Scotland over England?

37 goals in 30 games.

Get on my level.

Defences don't exist in the Spanish game (Outside of the top 2), just midfielders who don't attack so much :p

English game is much harder to score in :p

Defences don't exist in the Spanish game (Outside of the top 2), just midfielders who don't attack so much :p

Nice comeback mate :p

You' just mad 'cus I'm stylin' on you.

I sense sarcasm?

Nah, but any league that I can get Michael Owen to score 30 goals in a debut season, playing 4-5-1, has no defences whatsoever. ;)

I was actually not kidding. The Spanish league has no defence at all! :p

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

You' just mad 'cus I'm stylin' on you.

mr_t_stfu12257.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

mr_t_stfu12257.jpg
not really, teams might take you in the Janurary transfer window.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Andreas Dahnert have failed, as he have retired.

Transfers

Daniele Newton from Wycombe to Wolves for 825k
Grant Thame from Peterborough to Aston Villa for £1.1 Million.

What were you saying again? XD

mr_t_stfu12257.jpg

Why, when there's more than 2 of us (Mads, me, Andreas, Steve) do we send every thread off topic? :p

Hahaha, and the Spanish league's actual defenders can be found by just looking at the national team :L

Why, when there's more than 2 of us (Mads, me, Andreas, Steve) do we send every thread off topic? :p

Hahaha, and the Spanish league's actual defenders can be found by just looking at the national team :L

'Cos we are mentally retarded XD

What were you saying again? XD

That was in another game you mongo

Doh.jpg