Callum's Be A Pro Game Applicants Thread.

View attachment 181084

Btw, this isn't off-topic. It's banter relating to the game, silly Danny.

i_aint_even_mad_You_mad_Bro-s630x493-193975-580.jpg

Funny thing is, i just chose that picture because she's actually hot XD

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

On topic:

Calum, when's the next update?

If he get's to read this XD

Right, let's calm down with the pictures now, we don't want some more Infractions for spamming now, do we? (Andreas) :p

On Topic: Which U19's have I played for, Italy or England? I need to know who to cheer for in the international tournaments :)

Right, let's calm down with the pictures now, we don't want some more Infractions for spamming now, do we? (Andreas) :p

On Topic: Which U19's have I played for, Italy or England? I need to know who to cheer for in the international tournaments :)

Calm-Down-Bro.jpg

No need to get personal. I actually put an On Topic question to justify it :p

If i had been on the wing for the scotland france match, i would have won it for us im sure :p

Not 2 bad, 37 apperances for Boro Reserves with a rating just above 7 and 9 apps for the Boro First-Team with an assist and goal to boot... plus have added to my Portugal Youth Caps

Remember the name Rodrigo Gonzales ;)

Right relating to some questions.
@Fraz100 I have made you play for scotland by giving you 1 international cap for them.
@ThePete_2 I believe none made it into this competition, however the way Connor's going I could see him making it in the England world cup 2014 squad.
@Danny Everyone's slowly breaking through into the first team, it will be harder for Mads considering he's at Barca. Connor's broke into the Chelsea first team starting 13 games. Mads has just been sent on loan by Barca to a club based in Holland. You should be cheering for Italy as your pro is only considering them as the international team to play for atm.
@Choko - Next update will be at about 12 today :)
Just starting to sim the 2012-2013 season now!

Last edited:
There's a lot of transfer activity going on now. Find out who has made big moves and loan moves around Europe!

June 9th 2013

This year has been a fantastic year for some pro's, yet for others, it has been bitterly disappointing.

Players

Mikhail Belukhin
View attachment 181149

Pete Sanchez
View attachment 181183

Josh Mullen
View attachment 181135

Fraser Manning
View attachment 181171

Finn Ellard
View attachment 181140

Callum Howey
View attachment 181174

Connor Cannon
View attachment 181139

Grant Thame
View attachment 181142

Greg Downing
View attachment 181131

Mark Dean
View attachment 181133

Mads Søborg
View attachment 181147 View attachment 181143

Vanjagl
View attachment 181163

Rodrigo Gonzales
View attachment 181145

Branimir Zahovic
View attachment 181134

Andreas Dahnert
View attachment 181146

Daniele Newton
View attachment 181151

England
View attachment 181148 View attachment 181152 View attachment 181150 View attachment 181144 View attachment 181154

France
View attachment 181132 View attachment 181136 View attachment 181137

Spain
View attachment 181173

Holland
View attachment 181172

Germany
View attachment 181141

Portugal
View attachment 181153

Other

View attachment 181138

If you want some screenshots then please request them. If I have missed anything out then please tell me. In other news that isn't regarding the BAP Cesc Fabregas moved to Real Madrid for £66 Million. The big update is up next, that will probably be out tomorrow along with the World Cup 2014

Callum I think you forgot to mention that i got transferred to Porto, any idea of my transfer fee? :)

Hattrick in my first league game. Methinks the opponents got scared by my intimidating size.

Callum I think you forgot to mention that i got transferred to Porto, any idea of my transfer fee? :)
You were transferred for £2.9 Million. There have been other that I've forgot to mention too, if you want to know your fee, just tell me :)

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Hattrick in my first league game. Methinks the opponents got scared by my intimidating size.
No see how well you did for Heerenveen too! Monster.

You were transferred for £2.9 Million. There have been other that I've forgot to mention too, if you want to know your fee, just tell me :)

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

No see how well you did for Heerenveen too! Monster.

not a bad fee for a 16 year old.. I did decently well with them 2, a 6.95 average in all games for arguably the biggest club in Portugal :)

3rd last season, now League 1?!? Seriously Preston. I'm scoring nearly a goal a game in the youth team, and you DON'T play me?

Ah im looking better now :D

A move to arsenal should give me better training, and as i did very well in the youth team hopefully i get some first team games

Right relating to some questions.
@Fraz100 I have made you play for scotland by giving you 1 international cap for them.
@ThePete_2 I believe none made it into this competition, however the way Connor's going I could see him making it in the England world cup 2014 squad.
@Danny Everyone's slowly breaking through into the first team, it will be harder for Mads considering he's at Barca. Connor's broke into the Chelsea first team starting 13 games. Mads has just been sent on loan by Barca to a club based in Holland. You should be cheering for Italy as your pro is only considering them as the international team to play for atm.
@Choko - Next update will be at about 12 today :)
Just starting to sim the 2012-2013 season now!

but im scottish and irish not English

29 non comp. apps and 37 goals. Goal Machine ftw! :D

I'm on loan at Toulouse? I thought Le Mans were not as good as Toulouse???

Edit: Just saw the league table, makes sense.

edit2: why are some of my stats decreasing :/

Last edited: