CalumE5's Auction Game - The Rounds

• Thread starter Thread starter CalumE5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 894
  • Views Views 59K
I didn't think 60 odd million for Eto'o was too bad tbh. Just a shame no one else thought so :S
Bids to be made soon.

(Over) bids sent, after getting no-one last round :)

brad_dyer, please resend your bids :) You can only bid on 1 keeper. And Ed Syers, you sending your bids? :P

Tiebreaker bid sent. Sending bids now. Happy I got my defence almost sorted with Tremoulinas, van der Wiel, Chrysgrisicnskirisinski and Kameni as a back up for eventually... Ochoa.

Will send bids now.

Tiebreaker bid sent. Sending bids now. Happy I got my defence almost sorted with Tremoulinas, van der Wiel, Chrysgrisicnskirisinski and Kameni as a back up for eventually... Ochoa.

Will send bids now.

See how much you bid over 2nd place for Tremoulinas though? :p Everyone else was hoping for a cheeky bit of luck!

OMG I know, but Tremoulinas is really under-rated for me. One of the better left backs in the game I reckon!

Received 9 sets of bids so far, thanks for the speed!!!

Lucho Gonzalez
Winner - AussieOchoa - £45m
Runner Up - Aneil14life - £42.7m

Oh dont mind losing out on lucho, didnt really want to pay over £40 for him, but 42.7 i thought i would get him with . Results could be done tomorrow night hopefully.

Oh dont mind losing out on lucho, didnt really want to pay over £40 for him, but 42.7 i thought i would get him with . Results could be done tomorrow night hopefully.

You never know :) I'll try, but I have got a lot to do, with revision for French exam on Friday and work experience diary to write up :S I'll do my best though. That is why I set the deadline to 2 days.

Bids Sent, managed to get my first player in Buffon, knowing how irritating such good keepers are on FM by saving so many 1 on 1s I reckon I managed to snare a great player

Loool Ferguson ftw. Unlucky Flimidites :D

Sending bids now.

Bids sent :D

People bid wildly. Save some good players for the last rounds Calum. ;)

So that means 2 people left. Calum probs be on in like 45 mins as he gets home like half 5 due to work experience 9-5 :):)

Back