CalumE5's Auction Game - The Rounds

No worry Calum, you be one of the best hosts yet.

Everyone will probaly bid by tomorrow night hopefully anyway :)

So far ;) Formatting everything is very tiring, especially updating the OP. Hopefully I'll keep it up!

You can say that again, and the math hurts your head :p :)

You can say that again, and the math hurts your head :p :)

And I've got 6 more players to deal with than you :p I'm alright at maths so its not as bad, going an accountants for work experience <)

Oh ok calum, good luck at your work experience. Mines is in march so umm yea LOL. doing my at nat west, sorry for going off topic tho :L

Mines next june/july going to work at BMW :)

Team name: Shakhtar senseless
short name: senseless
six letter name: shktar
home colour foreground: green
home colour background: white
away colour foreground: orange
away colour background: blue

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

Or is it 2 late to join

Earliest I'll be able to update is tomorrow night. I've got work experience this week, but I'll try and be as active as possible, even with my 9-5 hours ;)

I had work experience last year. Hated every second of it :( Thank god it's over with, good luck with yours <)

Sent.

Team name: Shakhtar senseless
short name: senseless
six letter name: shktar
home colour foreground: green
home colour background: white
away colour foreground: orange
away colour background: blue

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

Or is it 2 late to join

Looool mate. Do I really need to answer that for you?

Last edited:
Sent my Bids, hopefuly I manage to ge some players this time round btw I am 15 ;)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, work experience Day 1 was okay, had to type up 18 pages of stuff I didnt understand and then do some audit.

Anyway, ravenie, I didn't get your PMs, your the only one not to bid on my books, but also, ChelseaFan11 needs to resend his bids as he bid for 2 keepers and 3 strikers. Sigh...

I'm 16 btw, yr 11