CalumE5's Auction Game - The Rounds

• Thread starter Thread starter CalumE5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 894
  • Views Views 59K
Right does anyone fancy buying Krasic or Agger off me for cash.

Manager: Jurgen Klopp
Stadium: Hampden Park (52,603) - £10m

Casillas
Ramos-Mexes-Terry-A.Cole
Mascherano-Essien
Iniesta-Pastore-Mata
Villa​

Subs: J.Cesar, Jones, Rakitic, Menez.

Who said over-bidding wasn't worth it :O That's a team and a half.

Manager: Jurgen Klopp
Stadium: Hampden Park (52,603) - £10m

Casillas
Ramos-Mexes-Terry-A.Cole
Mascherano-Essien
Iniesta-Pastore-Mata
Villa​

Subs: J.Cesar, Jones, Rakitic, Menez.

What happens when Villa gets injured though? :P

Ben would you tade Llorente for Krasic?

Akinfeev
Alex Ivanovic
Quaresma De Jong Alonso Arshavin
Higuain Pato

Sub: Marchetti
Young

Fabio Capello

I trade Llorente in, that's me finished unless anyone makes any lucrative trade offers. :)

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

What happens when Villa gets injured though? :P

Ze plan was Llorente although I have had to trade him in :'(

Akinfeev
Alex Ivanovic
Quaresma De Jong Alonso Arshavin
Higuain Pato

Sub: Marchetti
Young

Fabio Capello
need some defenders then dont u lol. Same tho :(, calum u know the unsols list of players, is every1 allowed to bid for them or just people with low players?

Nice, I needed left back and one of the best in the game was in the last round- Coantrao, just when I "took a day off computer" :)

I will take a discounted offer for Julio Cesar.

@joe157, Sorry, don't know how I missed that, have added Bernabeu to your team in the OP, but not the results as I can't be bothered ;)

@Ben, Will update OP now removing your debt!

@Aneil14life, only people with less than 16 players can bid in the next round. I will make a list of those players currently in a bit.

As people's teams are nearly done, you should have an idea what formation you want to play, so can you let me know which your preferred formation will be? On the thread, PM or VM, I don't mind :) Just make sure that when you post the formation, it is as would appear on the game, if you know what I mean.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

I think it's 3 people still to bid:

Gaffer
TheMjt
ravenie

That is assuming that JK, AussieOchoa and Ben aren't bidding :)

Last edited:
Special update for my lovely team mate Alcaraz ;)

Ive swapped / sold Ferdinand and Rafael for Hangleand and Johnson as I felt they were similar enough standards with Rio being older, ang got 22 million extra spending money.

We have Vertonghen and Silva aswell as Bredey.H for the DC slot and Vert can also play DM so pretty good cover.

Ive tried to go with the 4-4-2 you wanted.... Brought in Palombo to go along with your De Rossi and Lampard in the centre.

Out wide we have Malouda / Nani / Hazard at the moment, with the option of using Zhirkov or Santon who can both play defence or attack out wide.

Put in (what I thought was) a big bid for Mourinho as I was told you wanted him, but I didnt get him, but we do have The Bernabeu, so a top class stadium.

Hope your not too annoyed with how the squad has changed!

(more players still needed though!)

As people's teams are nearly done, you should have an idea what formation you want to play, so can you let me know which your preferred formation will be? On the thread, PM or VM, I don't mind :)

I pesumed that your manager would choose line up / formation - isn't that the whole point of going for certain managers?

Back