CalumE5's Auction Game - The Rounds

• Thread starter Thread starter CalumE5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 894
  • Views Views 59K
Noo, I was third :'(

Sorry mate, but it really is a match. When I get back from holidays I discover a load of transfers have taken place :S It'll make it much easier for me to do updates.

As long as I'm 1st. Because I know I won't be able to replicate that success, if you change it.

Woop I'm second, I concede much as ****, but I score quite a lot too. Only players mentioned in the player stats were Marcelona and RVP, no Ronaldo, Ribery or Hamsik etc :(

CalumE5

Try this one (H)
View attachment 128949
Changes made:

• Managers set to assistants
  • League cup back to round robin format
  • Zanzibar reputation/population/economic factor/developed state/league standard all maxed out - there is no more attractive place in the world to be than Zanzibar

Thanks Triv - I think what I'll do is holiday to January and then use FMRTE to edit the League Table to how it is in the January update so that it's fair. Won't be able to change stats and Cups, but hope that'll do :S Thanks for the patience!

Have sorted out preferred formations this time ;) So your tactics should be as requested! Will update Jan 1st with new stats and cup runs :) League will be edited to be the same of course.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Got myself to Jan 1st, and added some extra screenies to story from then showing world players of the year, etc.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f116/calume5s-auction-game-the-story-t62096.html

Now holidaying to April!

Not tonight I'm afraid, I screwed things up again by holidaying too long with the non-manager, let 2 people get sacked and the ***. mans took over which I cant change back. Currently holidaying AGAIN. League will be the same, hopefully update will be tomorrow, not promising though :S

Sorry again :(

are you having trouble with this?

Sorry about all this guys, as I said I have had a couple of delays due to my incompetence :P And then Monday night was Deadline Day so I was glued to the TV, followed by last night where I was on a school trip to the Trafford Centre (our form tutor is nice). If I have time tonight, I will update it, but don't hold me to do it. Once again, sorry for the wait, it will be running again soon, so thanks for your patience!

We cant blame you, trasnfer deadline day was hectic!

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:05 AM ----------

Calum, any news on this?

I've been lazy + ill :S Hopefully will get it started this weeekend though. I think I'll just post updates in this thread from now on, unless people have a preference?

Back