CalumE5's Auction Game - The Rounds

• Thread starter Thread starter CalumE5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 894
  • Views Views 59K
Was gonna wait for people to request screenies, but can do it sooner :)

Oh ok, na wait for peopel to see if they want screenies, but nearly every1 has requested one now lol.

Can I have a screenie of my team, showing overall statistics like goals, assists etc & one of tactics please mate (A)

Screenie of my team, with average ratings please Calum? :)

Looks like it's Phil Jones and Silvestre causing us problems. Why oh why are we not playing Casillas, Mexes and Ash Cole? :'(

Calum on ur signature no.2 when liverpool buy a new good striker, they just bought suarez so u need 2 remove that one lol.

Calum on ur signature no.2 when liverpool buy a new good striker, they just bought suarez so u need 2 remove that one lol.

I'll wait for it to be confirmed ;) Working on next update now

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

I think I got the database done in the wrong way, should've done it like Mjt said... It's getting difficult to keep up with reversing all the transfers, would people mind if I started again, or just keep going? Get back to me quickly :S

I'll wait for it to be confirmed ;) Working on next update now

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

I think I got the database done in the wrong way, should've done it like Mjt said... It's getting difficult to keep up with reversing all the transfers, would people mind if I started again, or just keep going? Get back to me quickly :S

I don't mind, if you think it's too much trouble. I'm only 6th, soo...

Feel free to start again if it is going to benefit you mate, it is your game after all. :)

Yea calum start the story again, n let us know when next update is up thanks :)

Thanks a lot guys, think it'll make it a lot easier for me :S Couple of things to work out though, I'll get Triv to fix it :)

Back