CalumE5's Premier League Update (11.3)

• Thread starter Thread starter CalumE5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 6K
Decrease Gibson and Carrick by like 3-7 CA
Decrease PIG by 7-10 CA
Decrease A.Lindegaard PA by 10 (as its fairly high for a gk we have never seen)
Increase Danny Welbeck CA and PA
Give Cleverley a slight PA boost as he is good for Wigan

Decrease Gibson and Carrick by like 3-7 CA
Decrease PIG by 7-10 CA
Decrease A.Lindegaard PA by 10 (as its fairly high for a gk we have never seen)
Increase Danny Welbeck CA and PA
Give Cleverley a slight PA boost as he is good for Wigan

These all seem reasonable, however I disagree with the Darren Gibson one, as this has been the season he's actually broken through into the first team at United (correct me of I'm wrong)

Also, who is PIG? :P

united signed some new kid dubbed the new david beckham forgot his name but if you could find out please make him

These all seem reasonable, however I disagree with the Darren Gibson one, as this has been the season he's actually broken through into the first team at United (correct me of I'm wrong)

Also, who is PIG? :P
PIG is Kuszczak
Means "Pole in Goal" or something stupid like that :P

Any more suggestions? If everything seems to have been taken care of, I will probably just release it on Sunday :)

This going to be released? :P

Yeh, I'm hoping to release tomorrow :) So any more suggestions let me know!

create jens lehman for arsenal

Will do matey :)

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Can someone give me an idea for what Jens Lehmann's CA/PA should be, along with strongest stats, etc.? Thanks :)

can you increase seamus coleman PA something like -9 will do

Tbh cracking little database for prem :)

if you would do summer ( even though you said you aint ) it would mean i could have a break and download other peoples for once :D

Last edited:
Tbh cracking little database for prem :)

if you would do summer ( even though you said you aint ) it would mean i could have a break and download other peoples for once :D

Hmm I'll definitely consider it :P Got a lot of time to kill come summer :P However, I'd need a few links to help me keep track of transfers, etc.

Not promising anything though!

So, can you just copy Jens Lehmann's stats (also decrease little bit his CA) from FM10 editor, if you haven't do that yet.

Well, if you don't have FM10 (anymore), I can PM Jens Lehmann's stats directly from FM10 editor for you, Calum. I think I can't post them here directly.

Back