Can anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I say Alex's comments made me laugh. And before Midge or westham1995 go "You're a moron then" Indeed i am.

Now on topic, You go on the online mode thingy, then theres like a Tournement thingy, and it should be on there.. That's of the top of my head, and you can probably tell.. You catch ma' drift? oO)

Moron is a strong word, I have never used it and never will. 8-|

Like me to you earlier?!?! Haha prat

i'm sorry what?

you said Do it yourself for the second time, with my post above it, dispite you not referring it to my comment?

Anyway before we all get infracted, shut da **** up!!

woops, just realized, were you on about me closing it?

i fail

handbags alert!
11954257821061588743theresaknott_handbag.svg.hi.png

View attachment 75322

*Sigh* I cannot understand why somebody would waste their own time by being sacrilegious.

Don't worry, it's not real! And for that matter neither is god, wheeeey ;)

Don't worry, it's not real! And for that matter neither is god, wheeeey ;)

"I would rather live my life believing in God to find out that there is no God than to spend my whole life believing there is no God only to find that there is one."

The sad truth for atheists. Religious people have more to gain and less to lose.

Yeah, But Religion Only cause's Arguments and Fights..

I think i may start a Religion Debate Thread.. oO)

"I would rather live my life believing in God to find out that there is no God than to spend my whole life believing there is no God only to find that there is one."

The sad truth for atheists. Religious people have more to gain and less to lose.

Don't complain when people mock god when you manage to fit him into every single post you make..... Just leave it out and it'll avoid arguments.

Don't complain when people mock god when you manage to fit him into every single post you make..... Just leave it out and it'll avoid arguments.

I won't leave God out of any aspect of my life.

This thread is such a shambles. XD
Where are the mods when you need them. ¬_¬ (A)

this has to be thread of the year because of the handbags at dawn

this has to be thread of the year
Let's not get carried away. (6)

In all honesty this thread is the epitome of FM-Base rule breaking. Let us all stop posting now and sweep it under a carpet before a moderator or admin arrives!

Status
Not open for further replies.