Can anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit too late for that me thinks, but lets all just call it a day here.

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

XD Don't be like that alex.:D

Wuv you really :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Seriously.

Sacrilegious, Judgement day, Quoting the Bible?

What the **** is going on here? Westham1995 are you serious?

Let's not get carried away. (6)

In all honesty this thread is the epitome of FM-Base rule breaking. Let us all stop posting now and sweep it under a carpet before a moderator or admin arrives!

Because they won't realise we've said any of this if we run away quickly!!!! (A)

Seriously.

Sacrilegious, Judgement day, Quoting the Bible?

What the **** is going on here? Westham1995 are you serious?
It seems that way.

He is indeed......Religious.:O:O:O:O

Will everyone JUST SHUT DA FACK UPP

No, i'm not implying that at all. I'm religiously attached myself, but when you mention god and religion in almost every sentence you make and brings him up in every subject, you, in my opinion need some logic.

And im just sick and tired of westham1995 rambling on judgement day and so one.

/thats all for now.

Guys we have a real chance to avoid infractions here so everybody press the 'X' in the top right hand corner of your screen and then we can let the thread die?

Will everyone JUST SHUT DA FACK UPP

Calm down big man

On religion, who gives a flying ****, who is what religion for gods sake, I am Christian, I dont get offended by Anti religious comments, the same way i hope people dont get offended by my religious comments

btw Westham1995 you do talk about god way to much,

Wow after browsing through this thread. It has made me realise what a good bit off banter is all about :p

This is a quite good Debate. Shame it's off topic. Someone should make a Religion Thread. Then debate it there. Then It would be on-topic ;)

I don't want an infraction, I want to talk about the World Cup tournie on PS3. (A)

This is a quite good Debate. Shame it's off topic. Someone should make a Religion Thread. Then debate it there. Then It would be on-topic ;)

I think someone did, and that turned into a shambles haha

Better check with a mod, cause that could be messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.