Finished testing 5-3-2 Crackdown by Joseph0.....made it to the Qtr Finals before losing to Nigeria 1-0. Very unlucky as tactic created many ccc's but team just couldn't finish.

Give my tactic a go mate!

Can you try my tactic mate?

Last edited:
Finished testing Arturo SP II by ArturoDomini.....made it to the Qtr Finals before losing to France 1-0. CR7 tied for golden boot with Messi with 8 goals each.

Can you tell me which is the best eleven for Portugal? With 4 defenders, 1 defensive midfielder, 2 central midfielders and any three players upfront (can be att mid or strikers). So you can try with one of my tactics from a set of tactics i'm working on.

Finished testing 4-2-3-1 Balanced by David M Caine but unable to get out of group stage.

Can you tell me which is the best eleven for Portugal? With 4 defenders, 1 defensive midfielder, 2 central midfielders and any three players upfront (can be att mid or strikers). So you can try with one of my tactics from a set of tactics i'm working on.

--------------Ronaldo-------------
Varela/Vieirinha-------------Nani
-------Moutinho--Meireles--------
------------Carvalho--------------
Coentrao--Alves--Pepe--Pereria

Finished testing 343 Killer by Veez v3. Lost in First Round knockouts by Belgium 3-0.

Finished testing Wingers Paradise! by Mohin but unable to get out of group stage.

Finished testing Steatons Donny Rovers but didn't make it out of the Group Stages.