BTW, It didn't work with southampton too :)

It seems like that korean tactic has a lot of instructions and tips, i asked a korean friend if he can translate it for me haha. I'll let you know. Never seen results and ratings like those.

It seems like that korean tactic has a lot of instructions and tips, i asked a korean friend if he can translate it for me haha. I'll let you know. Never seen results and ratings like those.

Yes, that's what i thought... But don't speak korean yet... :'(

Finished testing ReadyGo14.3.0 from FM Korea. Made it to the Semi-Finals before losing to Spain 4-2. I did end up winning the 3rd Place playoff game beating Italy 3-2.

Interesting note, my Joao Moutinho tied for golden boot title with 5 goals and finished 2nd in assists with 4 all from the AMC position. My striker Helder Postiga added 4 goals himself.

btw...im not using OI's and using Defensive Positioning for team training. Don't know what you do.

I didn't use any either, just left it on tactics only which is automatic, hope it's doing well.
Won World Cup and Copa America x2, pretty simple tactic really.

Sorry for return to the subject, but for me is working well the korean one...

View attachment 364214
Using no OIs, balanced and att. mov. and playing with instant result

Grande Olhanense! :D

Yeah, i'm from spain, but my grandma is from Portugal, and i've traveled to Faro and Olhao many times...

It's my long term save (all young players sign for free from the Top3 and my own regens)
View attachment 364211

Oh, and Kaká ;) free this year from Milan, he's great to teach my wonderkid...

EDIT: The stats of my guys are truly amazing!!
View attachment 364207

Last edited:
Yeah, i'm from spain, but my grandma is from Portugal, and i've traveled to Faro and Olhao many times...

It's my long term save (all young players sign for free from the Top3 and my own regens)
View attachment 626124

Oh, and Kaká ;) free this year from Milan, he's great to teach my wonderkid...

EDIT: The stats of my guys are truly amazing!!
View attachment 626131

Nice! Remember this thread isn't about which tactic is the best overall but which tactics I can plug into Portugal and help them over-achieve at the World Cup.