Can simple mathematics beat Football Manager?

• Thread starter Thread starter stuieg1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 14K
This was an exploit tactic that exploits the me you cant do it on fm13 however i am wondering now who created this tactic Hazza22299 or tactikzz?....

Is it possible to work out what player instruction best fits each player?

Eg.Short passing

Shorter passing requires Anticipation concentration and first touch a maximum of 60 points 20 points for each

Short passing slider has 6 notches

60 divided by 6 = 10

Eg. Rio Ferdinand
Has 18 Anticipation, 16 concentration and 15 first touch add the together 49 divided by 10 =4.9 = 5 notches

hope it makes a bit more sense now

interesting... i have just three question why divide by 10? What attributes would affect which sliders? what would you comepare against?

if you could answer me these 3 questions im more than happy to test

Did you not know tactikzz created it hazza22299 just uploaded a 'edited' version

interesting... i have just three question why divide by 10? What attributes would affect which sliders? what would you comepare against?

if you could answer me these 3 questions im more than happy to test

in the OP he has the formula on how he got to 10

"Shorter passing requires Anticipation concentration and first touch a maximum of 60 points 20 points for each

60 divided by 6 = 10"

in the OP he has the formula on how he got to 10

"Shorter passing requires Anticipation concentration and first touch a maximum of 60 points 20 points for each

60 divided by 6 = 10"

What stats r needed for every other slider then?

Only down fall is that when u rotate u will hav change all the settings to match that player? Which seems like an **** on?? Lol

What stats r needed for every other slider then?

Only down fall is that when u rotate u will hav change all the settings to match that player? Which seems like an **** on?? Lol

Thats where this fall apart since there is no "one way solution, perfect answer".

Lets say you have a player with the following stats

5 - Creativity ( the options he sees)
10 - Technique ( what he can actually pull off)
5 - Decision ( how well he evaluates the situtaion and)
15 - Passing ( the accuracy of the pass)
This player will come up with few ideas, is average in his reportoair, make spoor calls but when he does, he knows how to pass a ball. Basicllym,he will do then wrong thing but he will do it well. Should be be set on a short passing game or a more direct ?

15 - Creativity ( the options he sees)
10 - Technique ( what he can actually pull off)
15 - Decision ( how well he evaluates the situtaion and)
5 - Passing ( the accuracy of the pass)
Here, we have someone that whilst having a creative mind and can make good calls, he is just not really that good actually doing it. What passing should he be on.

Also, if you have a player that has poor stats in general, shouls he then be set to play a really direct passing game with lots of t-balls into channels, or a short passing game, playing it really safe retaining possession ?
Here, some would say short, some more direct and you would both be right

What a poor player is NOT suited for though is to play a really short passing game within a high tempo and wide approach, or a really direct game within a slow tempo and a narrow formation/width as this is something only really good players can pull off.

Last edited:
Back