Can we finally make it to the Premiership? - Brighton and Hove Albion

SamPeters

Reaction score
159746.jpg

So here we go! as a Brighton and Hove Albion fan all my life i have always started my first game with them and after the last couple years of being in the Play Offs, i want to be able to get us to finally be in the Premiership which is one thing we have not done since it became the Premiership

If you have any questions about players or anything to do with my game then feel free to comment and i will get back to you when i can!​

159746.jpg

August 2014

Transfers
23ustxx.jpg

Fixtures
349b3v9.jpg

How the players have performed
mtqekj.jpg

2wefbzc.jpg

Team Competitions
SkyBet Championship: 1st
2cglrx0.jpg

sbikk2.jpg

Capital One Cup: 3rd Round (Vs Watford)
FA Cup: Not Yet Entered

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer: Chris O'Grady! (5)
Most Assists: Andrew Crofts (3)
Most Man of the Matches: Kazenga LuaLua (2)
Yellow Cards: Andrew Crofts (2)
Red Cards: None
Top Rating: Kazenga LuaLua (7.75)

Overall

Transfers
I sent SWP back to QPR as he i felt it was not worth the wages which is why at the end of the month i brought in Simone Pepe! who should be a great signing for us but the loan signings of Kane and Ake will be great for us and for their development as players, bringing in Amos to contest with Stockdale and Walton for the goalkeeping jersey and Mathieu Beda performed well on trial in Pre-Season and with Greer and Dunk getting injured in Pre-Season i signed Beda and feel he can add a lot to the club while he is here

Skybet Championship
A great start here for us with Chris O'Grady being the top goalscorer in the League with 4 goals so far and everyone has put in a great effort to put us up early on and hopefully build with this as the season goes on

Capital One Cup
A couple of great wins against Stevenage and Blackpool and now with a 3rd Round tie against Watford it may prove to be a tough fixture to get passed but hope we can do it

Player of the Month
Chris%20O'Grady.jpg

Chris O'Grady! - 5 goals, 0 Assists - Rating: 7.09

Good signing in Simone Pepe for free. Should do a good job for a championship team.

Good signing in Simone Pepe for free. Should do a good job for a championship team.
Yeah i did not expect that one to happen but he got offered to me by his agent so i could not exactly turn him down for the Champ! should link well as gives us great options now across the whole attacking midfield set up

Like the look of this mate! Brighton are one of those clubs I always expect them to do well!

159746.jpg

September 2014

Fixtures
f9b86.jpg

Awards
15fp1kw.jpg

1st, 2nd and 3rd this month!

Team Competitions
SkyBet Championship: 2nd
5oi0qp.jpg
ie4h92.jpg

Capital One Cup: 4th Round (Vs Norwich City)

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer: Chris O'Grady - 9
Most Assists: Chris O'Grady - 6
Most Man Of The Matches: Kazenga LuaLua -3
Yellow Cards: Andrew Crofts - 2
Red Cards: Simone Pepe - 1
Top Rating: Kazenga LuaLua + Todd Kane - 7.62

Overall

SkyBet Championship
A nice month here for us apart from the Ipswich result but some big wins this month with a 6-0 and a 5-0!

Capital One Cup
A nice win here against Watford has set us up with a tie in the next round against another Championship side Norwich City

159746.jpg

October 2014

Fixtures
svtj51.jpg

Awards
2uiky6x.jpg

30vhf0z.jpg

k48psh.jpg

Team Competitions
25grr6x.jpg

jfybfk.jpg

Capital One Cup: Knocked Out in 4th Round by Norwich City

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer: Adrian Colunga + Chris O'Grady + Kazenga LuaLua - 9
Most Assists: Chris O'Grady - 6
Most Man of the Matches: Kazenga LuaLua (4)
Yellow Cards: Joe Bennett - 3
Top Rating: Kazenga LuaLua - 7.63

Overall

SkyBet Championship
An amazing month here with winning every game of the month and Colunga having a very good month with his scoring boots!

Capital One Cup
A close match here but we are now out of the competition, would have liked to kept the cup run going but at least we can focus the next couple month with building on the League until the FA Cup starts for us in January

Awards
Colunga and Ince deserved their Player awards this month as they have performed great for us and long may it continue!

My Player of the Month
194181_ori_kazenga_lualua.jpg

Kazenga LuaLua
5 goals this month and has played great each game he has been in!

Last edited:
159746.jpg

November 2014

Fixtures
fmj3bd.jpg

Awards
2mgusm8.jpg
View Raw Image">

Team Competitions
5oa5bp.jpg

v30zgw.jpg
View Raw Image">

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer: Chris O'Grady - 14
Most Assists: Chris O'Grady + Kazenga LuaLua - 7
Most Man of the Matches: Kazenga LuaLua - 5
Yellow Cards: Inigo Calderon - 4
Top Rating - Kazenga LuaLua - 7.74

Overall

SkyBet Championship
A great unbeaten month in the league with the only points dropped against Norwich City but still sitting top which is the main thing!

Player Of the Month
Chris%20O'Grady.jpg

Chris O'Grady!! - What a month here for this lad with another 5 goals scored, was not too sure about this player right at the start but felt he should be given a chance and he has taken that chance and is the top goalscorer for us and in the SkyBet Championship this season

Wow, fantastic results! Your tactic looks very consistent, but maybe a bit too attacking if you play in de Premier League next season.
I hope you can keep this form and promote!

Wow, fantastic results! Your tactic looks very consistent, but maybe a bit too attacking if you play in de Premier League next season.
I hope you can keep this form and promote!

I always love attacking no matter who the opponent! but cheers mate

159746.jpg

December 2014

Fixtures
bbuaw.jpg

How The Players Have Performed
okcrag.jpg
2iu7yg0.jpg

Big News!
2hs9f9y.jpg

Team Competitions
5l2g79.jpg
2iu7yg0.jpg

FA Cup: 3rd Round (Vs Southampton)

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer: Chris O'Grady - 14
Most Assists: Kazenga LuaLua + Todd Kane - 8
Yellow Cards: Inigo Calderon + Joe Bennett - 4
Top Rating: Kazenga LuaLua - 7.65

Overall

SkyBet Championship
It started off well but we ended the month with a draw and a loss which is not the best of ways to end the year but we are still top by 5 points! lets hope we can keep this going over the second half of the season

Transfer Plans
I will look to offload a couple of players during the window who have not impressed me and will try to free up some wages as well but as to who we bring in? that i am not too sure of yet but we will look at the options and see what we can do

Players Performance

Goalkeepers
Ben Amos has been our best goalkeeper this season so far and was a great buy we have brought in from Manchester United, Stockdale has been injured and Walton was just not ready as of yet but will be trying to use Walton more over the second half

Defenders
Todd Kane has been an amazing loan signing for us and has made the Right Back position his own which has also helped with Calderon and Bruno picking up injuries during the first half of the season

Midfielders
Kazenga LuaLua has been our best Midfielder this season so far and has contributed with an amazing 12 goals already!

Strikers
Chris O'Grady has been the biggest surprise for me so far but with 14 goals i will not complain, Colunga and Baldock have also contributed well

Player of the season so far
Chris%20O'Grady.jpg

Chris O'Grady!
Like i said, he has been the biggest surprise for me this season and long may it continue as we go throughout the season and can hopefully hit around the 25 goal mark!

159746.jpg

January 2015

Transfers
2qsysfn.jpg

Fixtures
n3kkeo.jpg

Awards
2ywejyr.jpg

Team Competitions
2zy8j7a.jpg
hx2a6w.jpg

FA Cup: Knocked Out in 3rd Round by Southampton

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer: Chris O'Grady - 19
Most Assists: Todd Kane - 10
Yellow Cards: Gordon Greer + Inigo Calderon + Joe Bennett + Mathieu Beda - 4
Top Rating: Kazenga LuaLua - 7.60

Overall

Transfers
Brought in 3 attacking players this month to an already great attacking set up but feel they will all be great additions for the rest of the season

SkyBet Championship
A nice winning month here! and what a performance in the Charlton game! And now i am 14 points ahead!

FA Cup
This was a very close match! just conceded in the last couple of minutes but i cant be too down about going out to a good Southampton side who has most of their first team players against me

Player of the Month
Chris%20O'Grady.jpg

Chris O'Grady once again this month has proved to be a great player, especially with the 5 goals against Charlton! great player to have in the side as we close in on the dream.....The Premiership

159746.jpg

February 2015

Transfer News!
m9x4j5.jpg

Elano has joined Brighton until 2016

Fixtures
34nfmmf.jpg

Team Competitions
sfbfde.jpg
11toc5x.jpg

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer: Chris O'Grady - 22
Most Assists: Todd Kane - 11
Most Man of the Matches: Kazenga LuaLua - 55
Yellow Cards: Gordon Greer + Inigo Calderon - 5
Red Cards: Joe Bennett + Simone Pepe - 1
Top Rating: Todd Kane - 7.50

Overall

Transfers
I was offered Elano by his agent and it was not one i wanted to pass up on, he will add great experience to this squad over the next 18 months

SkyBet Championship
Overall it has been another good month for us and should secure our place in the Premiership soon enough! did not expect a season like this to happen

My Player of the Month
patrick-bamford.jpg

Patrick Bamford has had a nice month here with us and has picked up 3 goals which is great!

159746.jpg

February 2015

Transfer News!
m9x4j5.jpg

Elano has joined Brighton until 2016

Fixtures
34nfmmf.jpg

Team Competitions
sfbfde.jpg
11toc5x.jpg

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer: Chris O'Grady - 22
Most Assists: Todd Kane - 11
Most Man of the Matches: Kazenga LuaLua - 55
Yellow Cards: Gordon Greer + Inigo Calderon - 5

Overall

Transfers
I was offered Elano by his agent and it was not one i wanted to pass up on, he will add great experience to this squad over the next 18 months

SkyBet Championship
Overall it has been another good month for us and should secure our place in the Premiership soon enough! did not expect a season like this to happen

My Player of the Month
patrick-bamford.jpg

Patrick Bamford has had a nice month here with us and has picked up 3 goals which is great!

what a season you're having! Think you might have to tighten up slightly for the BPL but there is no denying you have a squad which can definitely handle the Prem

63b416bf64dd.png

March 2015

Fixtures
10xbskg.jpg

Awards

Goal Of The Month
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7-eHBZKvCE&list=UUzCBugxHxRFokIvD6w7woGg[/video]
Solly March! a great goal here

Team Competitons
34pm61z.jpg

2ms39dt.jpg

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer: Chris O'Grady - 27
Most Assists: Chris O'Grady - 12
Most Man of the Matches: Chris O'Grady - 6
Yellow Cards: Joe Bennett - 6

Overall

SkyBet Championship
Another good month here! with only the 1 loss at the start of the month and only a matter of time now that we get our promotion confirmed and also the title as well unless if we lose are last few games!

Awards
Once again a great goal here by Solly March and deserved the Goal O The Month Award! an amazing player

Player Of The Month
Chris%20O'Grady.jpg

Chris O'Grady once again deserves the award and has addded another 5 goals to the team this month!

Last edited:
63b416bf64dd.png

End of Season 2014-2015

Fixtures
dh5og9.jpg

How the Players Have Performed This Season
2igf2if.jpg
1zq9b4h.jpg

Team Competitions
SkyBet Championship: CHAMPIONS!
2ufedf7.jpg
3357f3s.jpg

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer: Chris O'Grady - 27
Most Assists: Chris O'Grady + Kazenga LuaLua - 12
Most Man of the Matches: Chris O'Grady - 6
Yellow Cards: Joe Bennett - 7
Red Cards: Lewis Dunk + Joe Bennett + Simone Pepe - 1
Top Rating: Todd Kane - 7.39

Overall

SkyBet Championship
What a season here! at the start of the season i was hoping for Play Offs at least but to lead us to the Championship in my first season was amazing! and now we are finally there! we are in the Premiership

Capital One Cup
I can not fault the players going out to Norwich City, they have been a thorn in our sides all season

FA Cup
It was a cracking match against Southampton but we lost and once again i can not fault the players!

Transfers
I feel each transfer i made contributed to us winning the league this season, will i look to keep a couple of the loan players?

Player Of the Season
Chris%20O'Grady.jpg

Chris O'Grady!
What a season for this guy here! i have to admit he was in my mindset as only a bit part player but he proved himself to me over the season and i am glad i did keep with him!

Will we cut it in the Premiership? or will we fall back down at the first time? only time will tell but lets do this!

63b416bf64dd.png

Pre-Season 2015

Transfers
2pplhj9.jpg

Aron Brassington
25rm3ax.jpg

Fixtures
w2bsat.jpg

Overall

Transfers
A lot of movement in and out of the club this summer but i feel the business i have done is great and i will hope we can stay up this season!

Fixtures
A nice Pre-Season here for us! did not do too bad against Leverkusen and Roma and played some local clubs as well to build goals up!

LETS DO THIS!