Can we finally make it to the Premiership? - Brighton and Hove Albion

Amazing season so far mate!
What's you aim now? End in the top 10?

In January i left it as trying to avoid relegation which i been able to do so anywhere i finish will be a success but with Man United, Liverpool and Arsenal as my last 3 games it will be tough but considering i am 12 points ahead of 11th place i may still be able to finish top ten but we will see

In January i left it as trying to avoid relegation which i been able to do so anywhere i finish will be a success but with Man United, Liverpool and Arsenal as my last 3 games it will be tough but considering i am 12 points ahead of 11th place i may still be able to finish top ten but we will see

So your expectation for the board is avoiding relegation, but what ending position do you have in mind?
If you would finish 11th or 12, wouldn't you be a little bit disappointed?

So your expectation for the board is avoiding relegation, but what ending position do you have in mind?
If you would finish 11th or 12, wouldn't you be a little bit disappointed?

I would like to finish 9th which i think will be realistic with 2 games to go

63b416bf64dd.png

Enf of Season 2015-2016

How The Players Performed This Season
2s7gi1z.jpg
2ns4186.jpg

Fixtures
mbo9lf.jpg

Team Competitions
Barclays Premiership: 9th
15n379k.jpg

Capital One Cup: Knocked Out in 3rd Round by Tottenham Hotspur
FA Cup: Knocked Out in 4th Round by Arsenal

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer: Adrian Colunga - 18
Most Assists: Joan Roman - 12
Most Man of the Matches: Adrian Colunga + Joan Roman - 3
Yellow Cards: Joe Gomez - 8
Red Cards: Gordon Greer + Ryan Taylor - 1
Top Rating: Dele Alli - 7.40

Overall

Transfers
I admit some have not worked out but others have been amazing like Dele Alli! I will be looking at making better defensive signings as that was a very weak point for me

Barclays Premiership
What an amazing season here! to have finished 17th would had been a great season for me but to end up 9th is brilliant!

Cup Competitions
Expected to lose both the games that we did to the teams from North London!

My Player of the Season
dele_1778697w.jpg

Dele Alli
What an amazing season this young guy has had for us! will be hoping to keep him with us but with a season like this, i would expect some teams to show an interest

63b416bf64dd.png

Pre-Season 2016

Transfers
efp5s4.jpg
2n6szkl.jpg

Fixtures
jif58l.jpg

Overall

Transfers
I can finally say i have a great enough sqquad that i can achieve the top 10 again this season

Fixtures
I feel this has been a great Pre-Season and even with the two defeats, we still put up a great effort in every match

Finishing 9th last season was a huge achievement indeed! Your transfers look very great especially Veltman who has the potential to be a very good player in the future, that pre-season is pretty impressive indeed. Good luck in the new season :)

63b416bf64dd.png

August 2016

Transfers
npifc0.jpg

Fixtures
5aomd1.jpg

Team Competitions
Barclays Premiership: 17th
szzx2v.jpg

Capital One Cup: 3rd Round vs Yeovil Town
FA Cup: Not Yet Entered

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer: Kazenga LuaLua + Solly March + Leandro Bacuna + Yaya Sanogo - 1
Most Assists: Yaya Sanogo + Jean-Paul Boetius - 1
Most Man of the Matches: Dejan Stojanovic - 1
Yellow Cards: Antonio Barragan + Jordan Ibe - 1
Red Cards: None
Top Rating: Dejan Stojanovic - 7.57

Overall

Transfers
Now with the updated Transfer Window at the end of the Summer Window, i was sad to lose Dele Alli but after he expressed his interest to join Chelsea and would not go to reasoning with me then i felt i had no choice but to sell him, i would liked to have got more for him but we will move on .
Ronaldinho was someone i tried to bring in last season and feel he will add the experienced head that the side does lack this season with some of the older players going but all the players that have come in will be great for this club

Barclays Premiership
I am not surprised to be 17th after theses 3 tough games to start off the season but we will still put up a good effort in each match

Capital One Cup
Was a lot closer that i would have liked but now we move on and we face Yeovil who once again we should beat

My Player of the Month
2Q==

Dejan Stojanovic
What a debut month for this lad! despite conceding the goals he has also had some great performances with pulling off some great saves including a Jack Wilshere penalty in the Arsenal match!

63b416bf64dd.png

September 2016

Fixtures
dqvqs.jpg

Team Competitions
Barclays Premiership: 15th
2q0lxxt.jpg

Capital One Cup: 4th Round vs Sheffield United

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer: Yaya Sanogo - 2
Most Assists: Andi Weimann + Ola John - 2
Most Man of the Matches: Joe Gomez + Dejan Stojanovic + Ola John - 1
Yellow Cards: Jake Kean + Joe Gomez + Cameron Borthwick-Jackson + Lewis Dunk + Leandro Bacuna + Antonio Barragan + Solly March + Jordan Ibe + Ruben Loftus-Cheek - 1
Top Rating: Lewis Dunk - 7.38

Overall

Barclays Premiership
An improvement this month was great and moved up a couple of places but hopefully can continue to move up as the season goes on

Capital One Cup
A nice convincing win over Yeovil Town and now we have a tie against another League One side, Sheffield United

My Player of the Month
lewis-dunk229-1793906_231x264.jpg

Lewis Dunk
Played in all Premiership games this month and was a rock at the back and was a big part in only conceding 2 goals in the Premiership during September

63b416bf64dd.png

So before i post up the results for this month i just wanted to update you on a situation this month.

resio.jpg

Recio

Recio came to my office to demand a move for not keeping up with the first team football i promised him but i told him I would attempt to give him more chances but he said he would rather go but i said to him that he is being unprofessional.

63b416bf64dd.png

Then came the team meeting with the players after they were unhappy with the way i treated Recio during the chat but i apologized to the squad and said I would try to resolve it in a different way next time and then i also asked Captain Lewis Dunk if he could have a chat with Recio and now everything seems fine.

Recio is a key member to this squad, he just been unlucky that some have had good performances so far which means they get a game but lets see how he does with a run in the team

63b416bf64dd.png

October 2016

Fixtures
j6ptgw.jpg

Player Awards
2hxrkgl.jpg

Team Competitions
Barclays Premiership: 8th
25a19u1.jpg

Capital One Cup: Quarter Final vs Manchester City

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer: Yaya Sanogo - 4
Most Assists: Solly March - 3
Most Man of the Matches: Joe Gomez - 2
Yellow Cards: Cameron Borthwick-Jackson - 3
Top Rating: Lewis Dunk - 7.39

Overall

Barclays Premiership
What a month this month for us! just the one defeat against Aston Villa who are sitting top of the league! but two big wins against Manchester City and Liverpool was amazing

Player Award
I was delighted with Joe for getting the Young Player of the Month, a top month from the lad!

My Player of the Month
Ronaldinho-new01_0.jpg

Ronaldinho
Only made a couple of appearances so far but he is already showing his skill at the club with 1 goal and 2 assists this month!

63b416bf64dd.png

Sad News!
2ljteyv.jpg

I can't believe it :( i tried to resolve things as well but this is just ridiculous considering we have been doing great this season so far, i am not sure what i will do now, weather i carry on this and look for another job or start a new game again with Brighton in the Championship or maybe i will do both

Squad Management is exceptionally important this time around. It's so easy to loose the dressing room if you're not carfeull. I'd say push on. Look for another job my friend and keep going :)

Squad Management is exceptionally important this time around. It's so easy to loose the dressing room if you're not carfeull. I'd say push on. Look for another job my friend and keep going :)

Well i did have about 4 players complaining about 1st team football so i gave them a couple games but did not perform so they were back out the side then the players started taking their side, i did have the captain on my side but could not get it changed :( yeah i think i will carry on but might also start another Brighton one at some point, plus i have my Burnley save as well

That's a load of bull...
That kinda reminds me of what is happening me on a save game with Aston Villa, the team is literally outplaying everything (doubling the rivals shots in almost any game, beating every rival in ball possession (some cases I even got almost 70%)... heck I even managed to get a 2-2 against Real Madrid beating them in shots and ball possession) yet the chairman is telling me that we're not playing well enough...¬¬

Anyway, what you've done with Brighton so far is simply terrific, if I were you I would keep on with this save file and try to get hired by another team, and in time... eventually showing Brighton how much of a blunder they made by sacking you in such an outrageous manner.

That's a load of bull...
That kinda reminds me of what is happening me on a save game with Aston Villa, the team is literally outplaying everything (doubling the rivals shots in almost any game, beating every rival in ball possession (some cases I even got almost 70%)... heck I even managed to get a 2-2 against Real Madrid beating them in shots and ball possession) yet the chairman is telling me that we're not playing well enough...¬¬

Anyway, what you've done with Brighton so far is simply terrific, if I were you I would keep on with this save file and try to get hired by another team, and in time... eventually showing Brighton how much of a blunder they made by sacking you in such an outrageous manner.

Yeah i will be keeping with this save! but like i have said i will also start with Brighton again at some point on a new game and see what i can do second time round

Ok so scrap this, i deleted the save by mistake as it was still named Brighton lol so i will not be commenting on this anymore but please all follow my new Brighton one!