Can you name all of the english premier league captains

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 6K
I thought Alexander was Burnley captain..
and I thought Johnson was Brum skipper... only 2 I got wrong :(

Got 15 totally forgot bout Dawson, kept typing King LOL

A much harder quiz would be to name all the Premier League club's vice captain . .

i didnt get wolves, pompey or west ham, i realized upson with 2 seconds left lol

In answer to this question.. No I can't, and even if I could I would consider myself a freak... >.<

captains.jpg

I couldn't think of the Hull City captain, though I kinda knew it was Ashbee.

As for Wolves, I had no idea. (A)

Got 19. Didn't know the Wolves captain at all.

17, pompey spurs and wolves forgotten them...

16... Wolves, Portsmouth, Hull and West Ham. Got me. XD

WOOT 30 seconds flat and I don't even support a team from the Premiership lols :)

The proof is in the attachment :)

Couldn't get Hull or Wolves.

I thought King was Spurs captain though, isn't Dawson just a stand in.

Dawson got the armband when Keane moved to Celtic and is now the stand-in team captain.

King is the official club captain, but since he rarely plays, Dawson has that honour most of the time.

15 out of 20. Never got Birmingham (thought it was Ridgewell), Burnley (thought it was Alexander), Stoke (thought it was Shawcross or Delap), Sunderland (didn't know, tried Gordon and Turner) and Wigan (thought it was Bramble after watching the match tonight, Melchiot wasn't playing).

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

Did the grounds/stadiums one on that website in 1:55 :D

Did the grounds/stadiums one on that website in 1:55 :D

I just did that one. I had 19/20 within the first minute or so but I could not for the life of me remember Everton's ground. Got it eventually but took me 2 minutes just for one stadium. <)

Back