Can you name all of the english premier league captains

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 6K
15/20

Forgot Samba was relieved of captaincy for Blackburn, and just got mental block for Newcastle, Sunderland, Wigan and Wolves

17, Villa, Sunderland and Wolves I never got. Was convinced Dunne was Villa captain, thought Turner was Sunderland's. Didn't have a clue about Wolves, tried Berra and Jarvis.

15 out of 20. Never got Birmingham (thought it was Ridgewell), Burnley (thought it was Alexander), Stoke (thought it was Shawcross or Delap), Sunderland (didn't know, tried Gordon and Turner) and Wigan (thought it was Bramble after watching the match tonight, Melchiot wasn't playing).

17, Villa, Sunderland and Wolves I never got. Was convinced Dunne was Villa captain, thought Turner was Sunderland's. Didn't have a clue about Wolves, tried Berra and Jarvis.

15 last March, 17 This March an improvement of two ;)

Last edited:
17/20, though I'm sure Brunt is WBA captain and therefore it should be 18/20.

It says Scott Carson, but... well, I thought it was Brunt anyway.

I missed Sunderland and Wigan also.

17/20, though I'm sure Brunt is WBA captain and therefore it should be 18/20.

It says Scott Carson, but... well, I thought it was Brunt anyway.

I missed Sunderland and Wigan also.

Tried Brunt myself, then Dorrans, then Carson. :$

Got 15 in 2 mins then gave up, didn't get Villa, Stoke, Tottenham, WBA or Wigan.

12/20

When the answers come up it seems so obvious! Thought west ham's must've been parker, didn't even think of upson. And for some reason I didn't think of tevez, went through most of the team lol.

i got 18 i didn't know wolves captain and i thought parker was west ham

I only got 9/20 .. So embbarasing >.<

did u know Upson was west ham captain ?

i thiught it was parker and i got it wrong :S

Yeah, it got me at first too. Then I remembered.

Interesting to see that Gerrard is the widest-known captain.

I got 19/20 the only one i didnt get was West Broms captain

Argh! 15/20..

Typed in all of the goalkeepers for the ones I didn't know except for ****** WBA. What are the chances?! Who knew Steven Carr and Stylian Petrov were captains - I was convinced it was one of Dunne/Young/Collins for Villa, and Ferguson/Gardner/Dann/Johnson for Brum.

Did it with 4:06 to spare :) 20/20 got stuck on Wigan for some reason.. that was about it

Back