Cancel An Offer Accepted By The Board!!! (Hints + Tips)

phila001

Reaction score
After my first first season with Brentford

1st League One
Johnstone Paint Cup Winners
Quarter Final - League Cup
Semi-Final - FA Cup

Tactic - Mr Hough 4-2-2-2

Having got in the championship I kept a lot of my first season players. I manage to get Kadlec for 2m.
but after a great 6months lots of teams become interested (P23 G25) and I had an offer accepted by the board but I knew I had to keep him.
so I offered him to other clubs and got an offer from Newcastle for 8.75m
Knowing I wanted to keep him I made sure that Newcastle got him first
January 1st 2012
Kadlec set to sign to Newcastle (accept or decline)
decline
After doing that no more offers came in and manage to get prem with kadlec getting (P50 G61)
now valued at 13m

IT'S THAT CHEATING?
HAVE YOU EVER DONE IT AND WHO WITH?
OR IS THIS SOMETHING NEW?

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!!!! :):)

Oh ok, you could have just left it, oro just moved that thread instead of starting a new one, but ok. It is a great tip btw

didn't know to :S
might as well spread my fm11 knowledge to others

it's a clever idea. Which team did the board approve the transfer to?

I'd have to say it is cheating since you've killed off interest by offering him, when a previous offer was already accepted.

Clever idea mate I like I might do it in the future instead of board accepting what is thrown at them :L

it's a clever idea. Which team did the board approve the transfer to?

I'd have to say it is cheating since you've killed off interest by offering him, when a previous offer was already accepted.

Wolves Offer Accepted By Board For 2m

Wolves Offer Accepted By Board For 2m
i know this is off topic but if your player wants to leave and a club come in chane to larger value 9 out 10 times they will reject and player will not complain the other time you will get a good return in your investment.

i've had that problem it might be a bit of wierd idea but i tend to be ruthless with my players.
i put him the reverse and make sure i have a private chat with him before i do.
i had essien and he wanted to leave so i played in the reverse (stupid u may think)
but after a few weeks he want to put back in the first team. which i did because he was doing well in the reverses and after that i had no problem and at the end of the season he put me as one of his favourite persons

I call dibs on players in my game. When I don't have enough transfer funds for a player I want, and if another team is trying to sign him, I also submit a deal. Then I offer a huge contract to the player so he'd sign with me, and decline the other team's offer.

Eventually, the transfer won't go through because I don't have the funds. Once I finally get enough transfer funds to buy him, i do it and sign him to a regular contract,.

I call dibs on players in my game. When I don't have enough transfer funds for a player I want, and if another team is trying to sign him, I also submit a deal. Then I offer a huge contract to the player so he'd sign with me, and decline the other team's offer.

Eventually, the transfer won't go through because I don't have the funds. Once I finally get enough transfer funds to buy him, i do it and sign him to a regular contract,.

done that myself i made sure the transfer went through at the end of the season

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:29 PM ----------

Done it again with de rossi,
over spent alot this season and board accepted a 20.5m bid for arsenal but got real madrid to bid 24m
made sure that real madrid got the player
next transfer window de rossi set to sign
accept or decline
decline
ive still got rossi :)
suck on that board

Changed Tactic to Ghost Tactic and still winning everything

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:45 PM ----------

Note To All that the New Patch DOESN'T effect this!!!!!!

it's cheating

but i'd still be tempted to do the same thing

How is this cheating? It''s only cheating if he actually adds a new manager to make the bid. But he didn't. He offered the player out, and fortunately, an AI team made a lower bid that the board didn't intervene with, allowing him to cancel the transfer once the player accepted it. Smart move, I'd say.

Another way around this problem is to set the asking price to £0, and then simply reject every offer.

How is this cheating? It''s only cheating if he actually adds a new manager to make the bid. But he didn't. He offered the player out, and fortunately, an AI team made a lower bid that the board didn't intervene with, allowing him to cancel the transfer once the player accepted it. Smart move, I'd say.

Another way around this problem is to set the asking price to £0, and then simply reject every offer.

i think ive tried the asking price to £0 once and still the board accepted but could be mistaken
might try that next time

It's cheating if you prevent the transfer, since the board would normally overrule your attempts in real life. However, if the board accepts an offer, and you offer him out and get more, there's obviously nothing wrong with selling the player for more.