Cancel An Offer Accepted By The Board!!! (Hints + Tips)

not cheating, just doing what any manager in his state would try to do

I think it's cheating a bit, you are using the game system in a way it is unintended. In real life the board would let the player go.

A fairer way of overriding a transfer for a player, either by the board accepting it or a team matching the release clause is offering a better contract. If the player renews he won't move regardless of having the transfer bid accepted. I think it's a more realistic way of preventing players to leave.

I think it's cheating a bit, you are using the game system in a way it is unintended. In real life the board would let the player go.

A fairer way of overriding a transfer for a player, either by the board accepting it or a team matching the release clause is offering a better contract. If the player renews he won't move regardless of having the transfer bid accepted. I think it's a more realistic way of preventing players to leave.

na!!!

Its exploiting a fault in the game. I don't understand why FM is coded so that if negotiations with a team breakdown, other teams that used to be interested in the player just become uninterested. In real life they would be looking to re-negotiate, especially if their bid was accepted in the first place.

Basically its cheating.

I dont think its cheating, and the problem is actually the board accepting a $2m offer for a player when the player is worth $9m. If there is anything wrong with this its the scenario that the board would automatically accept a $2m offer.

In real life if you were a manager and the board accepted 2 million for a top player, and you as the manager put him onto the market and got a $8 million bid - the board would love you.

This is awesome. I will definitely be using this if I don't want to lose an important player!

I don't understand the OP.. :<

If i understand correctly. The boards accepts an offer on Kadlec.

You then offer him for alot of money which they dont accept, and they're no longer intrested. Is that it?

He's not using any external program to do it, he just uses the game in a cleaver way, so no cheating imo.
You just did "a Mourinho". Too bad you can't tell your players to get a yellow card on purpose. And even with that situation, some players called jose a cheater, some thought he bypassed FIFA rules brilliantly... The most important thing is that it works, i'll remember this in the future (H)

well it been around for a long time all ready and i dont think they will notice next time! (fingers crossed)