Cancel an offer accepted by the board! + My Story (HINTS AND TIPS) an

I don't think it's cheating at all. A real-world manager would probably do this, but would certainly incur the wrath of the owners (for going over their heads for going over his head) and the player would certainly have something to say about it.

In any case, very well played!

Not cheating, but board and the player would probably be unhappy and you'd probably end up having to sell the player in the end anyway.

Dude its obviously cheating because the game doesn't recognise that there was a pre-existing contract agreement prior to you cancelling a superior agreement.

This is on-par with people who make ridiculous backpayments or contract clause additions to buy players that would never happen in the real world.

Look in the end the game is as realistic as you make it, the game isn't anywhere near as logical or intuitive as real life situations and there will always be loopholes to exploit.

I mean really why do you even ask if this is cheating? What kind of real life board would be fooled by that kind of contract spin-doctoring?

i guessed its just something the SI havent picked up yet!