boffey1986

Reaction score
FourFourTwoHeader.png

ERIC RETURNS
eric-cantona-460_1250254c.jpg
It has been confirmed today that Old Trafford favourite Eric Cantona has taken over as manager of Manchester United after Sir Alex Fergusons exit earlier this month.

He does not seemed fased about taking over as the manager of the worlds biggest club bringing his usual style and arrogance along.

Cantona has taken over in a time of dismay at Old Trafford as stars such as Wayne Rooney and Michael Owen are apparently leaving Manchester united.

In a brief statement Cantona said " It is a dream to back in Manchester after my time away. I believe I can take this team to new heights and mount a serious challenge on the EPL and Champions League. I have to address the squad and remove any dead wood or unhappy players. But I can assure the players and fans I will be bringing in new faces not just playing staff but coaches and scouts. I ask for patience in this transistional period. Thank you."

It is unsure who Mr Cantona has his sights on at this moment although a formal press conferance is scheduled later today but the Old Trafford faithful believe in Cantona and are cueing outside of Old Trafford.

0.jpg

What will this excting new time bring for Manchester united ?

Only time will tell!!

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Cantona.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Robben.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

DAVID.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

ROD.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

playersout.jpg

bit late to do a story when fm 2011 comes out soon but this is good

yeh but i won't be getting fm 2011 so i may aswell do one. pre- season results coming up

good so far great transfers in shame it not real life best of luck

thanks mate

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

com.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

edin.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

game1.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

game2.jpg

not the best start to the season !!! lovin the layout mate !!!!

thank mate. no start hs bee awfl. updates comin soon

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

game3.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

game4.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

champ.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

table.jpg