Capello's Future

If Capello Is Out, Who Is Next To Manage England?

• Harry Redknapp

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Sven-Goran Eriksson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gareth Southgate

• Stuart Pearce

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Kenny Dalglish

• Terry Venables

• Martin O'Neil

• Roy Hodgeson

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Alan Shearer

• Someone Else?

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Capello has no experience whatsover in EPL as his career has mostly been in Serie A and La Liga and plus is 4-4-2 is **** and was easily dismatled by a more cohesive German side

I'm not too sure, I just think we need to take a page out of Germany's book and bring in the u21's, just as they have. It might not work in 2012, but this generation have had 3-4 tournaments, and they have proved they can't hack it. Players like Gibbs, Rodwell, Wilshere, Adam Johnson, Micah Richards should all be given their chance if they are going to develop.

As for everyone saying we do not produce 'luxury' players, I think Wilshere could be that man.

capello was respected by all the players then something suddenly change, 4-4-2 isnt an excuse. we say this coming against egypt. unless you pull its off the way i said earlier, you will get picked apart you dont need me to tell you how many i times i banged on about it, and im not exactly a football guru. england are not good enough to play 4-4-2 at this level.

exactly they are professionals, they should listen to the manager wheteher they like him of not. and they've shown that they cant adapt to positon. i mean gerrard isnt even disclined enough to hold runs oof the left, and therefore be an option to rooney.

i personly think gerrard and lampard shouldnt play for england again i belive they are the main reason behind a split in the group. Im just saying i like Harry Redknapp and he has proven himself especially over the last 5years to be the best english manager around.

Capello has no experience whatsover in EPL as his career has mostly been in Serie A and La Liga and plus is 4-4-2 is **** and was easily dismatled by a more cohesive German side
capello style up was as premier league and english as you can get it was a 4-4-2/4-5-1. and the players couldnt do it

Basics is all you will get with Redknapp.

what a man that won the FA Cup with Portsmouth took them to europe and managed to finish 4th in the Premiership although they were proberly predicted to finish 6th behind Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City??? that to me dosent show all he knows is the basics!!

Why is Stuart Peace even linked with the job!
why? be he knows that its like to play in and england, commands utter respectan nothing else, takes bullshit no matter who you are, and has great rapport and very good success with under 21's who would be pushin for england places in the near future

Don't take our Harry :(

I'd say Stuart Pearce, as he knows all the u21 players, knows the best ones, is already involved with the england setup and knows all the players. And he would scare the **** out of the players at half time if they were playing **** XD

I'm not too sure, I just think we need to take a page out of Germany's book and bring in the u21's, just as they have. It might not work in 2012, but this generation have had 3-4 tournaments, and they have proved they can't hack it. Players like Gibbs, Rodwell, Wilshere, Adam Johnson, Micah Richards should all be given their chance if they are going to develop.

As for everyone saying we do not produce 'luxury' players, I think Wilshere could be that man.

I agree with a lot of this Frankie.

Thing is, i'm starting to see the side of how it isn't Capello's fault, but is the F.A and the player's fault. The F.A have been tampering with england, yet they have not a single football experienced representive, who can actually take charge. The players, well don't even get me started. But notice, it isn't a case of good manager or english born and bred managers. We have had some of the best managers in the world, and some with amazing past experiences. Such as Capello and Sven, and we can't even win a single thing with them, its just the players I think.

I really think we should look to our youths. Ozil for Germany is pretty much getting them this far on his own with the way he is playing. We really shouldn't be having the second oldest sqaud in the W.C, for sure.

I agree with a lot of this Frankie.

Thing is, i'm starting to see the side of how it isn't Capello's fault, but is the F.A and the player's fault. The F.A have been tampering with england, yet they have not a single football experienced representive, who can actually take charge. The players, well don't even get me started. But notice, it isn't a case of good manager or english born and bred managers. We have had some of the best managers in the world, and some with amazing past experiences. Such as Capello and Sven, and we can't even win a single thing with them, its just the players I think.

I really think we should look to our youths. Ozil for Germany is pretty much getting them this far on his own with the way he is playing. We really shouldn't be having the second oldest sqaud in the W.C, for sure.
there are failing in all parts of english football long and short term. how we teach the game etc, the fa are joke.

why are we teaching 1980s charlie harris bullshit?

where the **** is our national centre?

considering we are one of the richest fa's why isnt any of the money reaching down the pyramid?

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

nailed it frankie, was talking to gibbard, and zeb earlier about this yesterday. its not about start names its about a team

i do agree with your give the younger players a run but i would still want a new manager. new manager new start. this should be the starting 11 against hungary

Manager: Harry Redknapp
Assistant: Stuart Pearce

GK: Joe Hart
DR: Micah Richards
DL: Ashley Cole
DC: John Terry
DC: Rio Ferdinand(C)
DM: Jack Rodwell or Tom Huddlestone
ML: Joe Cole
MR: Adam Johnson
AM: Wayne Rooney Or Jack Wiltshire
ST: Jermain Defoe
ST: Peter Crouch

i do agree with your give the younger players a run but i would still want a new manager. new manager new start. this should be the starting 11 against hungary

Manager: Harry Redknapp
Assistant: Stuart Pearce

GK: Joe Hart
DR: Micah Richards
DL: Ashley Cole
DC: John Terry
DC: Rio Ferdinand(C)
DM: Jack Rodwell or Tom Huddlestone
ML: Joe Cole
MR: Adam Johnson
AM: Wayne Rooney Or Jack Wiltshire
ST: Jermain Defoe
ST: Peter Crouch
if you're gonna do that give it to pearce instead not harry redknapp

Sorry if this is going off-topic, but what players would you include in the Euro 2012, considering alot of the players are gettin on a bit and we have some decent young players coming in.

if you're gonna do that give it to pearce instead not harry redknapp

i understand that logic because he has already worked with some off these players. but i just think they need a old head their someone who has been their and done it all i.e redknapp and then they can have that player/assistant manager relationship with pearce.

i understand that logic because he has already worked with some off these players. but i just think they need a old head their someone who has been their and done it all i.e redknapp and then they can have that player/assistant manager relationship with pearce.
but redknapp hasnt seen it all that is my point, not when it comes to the very top of football, in that case you are better off with a man who the under 21's inside out has their utmost respect, knows and understand the pressure of playing for england, knows the system inside out. he actually is better qualified for this that harry is

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Sorry if this is going off-topic, but what players would you include in the Euro 2012, considering alot of the players are gettin on a bit and we have some decent young players coming in.
hard to say, we dont know what has gone on in the background, ther are some people behind there who clearly are a bad influence and need to be dealt with.