awesome title i voted sam cuz he's an underdog

Follow My Sporting CP Story HERE!!
FM10 TO DO LIST!!!
SPORTING CP
ATHLETICO BILBAO
PALERMO
DERBY COUNTY
WOLFSBURG

Had to go with Harry. Good luck both of you and I am sure Sam will surprise us along the way. Cardiff will be tough but you have got Ledley, Chopra and Mccormack so you should do pretty well. :)

as a cardiff fan i would put mccormack on the bench and jay and chops upfront rae and ledley in the middle whitts on left burke on right centre defence needs the improvements, calpaldi at left back and mcnaughton right back if ur doin 4-4-2 whatever u do dont play krusty the clown

Good luck to both of you, I haven't really seen Sam that much but I voted for him because I'm a rebel, although I don't know how that makes me rebellish, but oh well :)

good luck u 2 chopra and mccormack will be key players for u

Sam. Not being harsh on Harry i just do like an Underdog ;) Good luck to the both of you

You should of seen what he did with Peterborough ;) so I vote Sam.

Oh yeah!! I was the first one to rate this 5-star!

View attachment 22669

View attachment 22670

View attachment 22671

View attachment 22672

View attachment 22673

View attachment 22674

View attachment 22675

View attachment 22676

View attachment 22677

Well I've gone this month unbeaten in the league which is good but there's 6 points dropped in the game's against Plymouth and Blackpool but Chopra didn't put his chances away which made me drop him in the next game for Caleb Folan which worked, which made us create more chances. Joe Ledley wasn't hitting top form so I gave him more creative freedom which made him get 2 goals.

By The Way, I Will Do Monthly Updates Like Harry, But I Wont Do My September Update Until Harry Has At Least Done His August Update.

Advice is more than welcome :p ;)

Done Pretty Wel-beck

Our preseason was a massive success, not losing one game and annihilating everyone who we came up against. Danny Welbeck has been our star player undoubtebly, racking up 4 goals against Scunny and scoring against Blackpool. We have dropped points in a few games and disappointed twice against Plymouth. Darron Gibson's also been a key member of the squad since coming in on loan from United with Fabio and Welbeck.

Im Higher Than You ;) Danny Welbeck! How did you manage to get him :O I tried gettin Gibson but dint ! :L

A Poor Month - September.

With just one win all month, I am now 8th, conceded too many late goals and too many draws, my strikers aren't hitting top form, my defender scored an own goal (Sergio Diaz) so it can only get better! ...

The comeback against Reading and Joe Ledley saying it was all me ;)

View attachment 22744

View attachment 22745

Form and recent results:

View attachment 22746
View attachment 22747

Anybody any ideas on how to work strikers!

Status
Not open for further replies.