Cardiff City: What's Occurin'? - A Charnock Cousins Story

Who Will Reach The Prem First?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Harry for your advice but I had a better thought!

***** TOPP! A man of the match performance on his debut and 2 goals against Watford inspired Cardiff to 3 - 1 win :)

Here's My October Update, I know Harry's only done his August but I'm bored and cba waiting :)

Apologies for not having many screenshot but I'm sure you'll live :)

View attachment 23027

2 wins, one draw and one defeat, so not perfect but more good than bad :)
Repliess! :D

Cheers dude :) I've started an Aldershot story while Harry does his update!!

I'm starting fm up now, expect updates later :)

That wasn't true <) so should I just do my updates and get promoted then techinically I win :) or just stop?

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Oh yeah, and school's back :( cant wait til I leave in 2011 and Harry will still be at school :p :)

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Harry, should I just do my updates and get promoted then techinically I win <) or just stop?

Charnock vs. Charnock
Hatter vs. Hatter

Hope you both do well! :)

I'm in January now anyway, I'm just gonna do all my updates coz Harry's been busy

Great stuff guys. Looking forward to the next update. :)

Good stuff Sam. Well done on the award as well. :)

Cheers (H)

just lovin the snow these days! off school an on Fm :)

Right, managed to get on fm for the first time in over a week, I think I'm in mid October now, I'll reach December then post some screens :)
sorry about the wait. just been a bit busy <)

Promotion Delight

After a rough start to the season, a mid season turnaround and reshuffle helped the board regain their trust in me. Around December and January I was likely to have been sacked after only getting into 12th place at the halfway point. But when Sol Campbell made his return from a long term injury, my luck turned completely and I shot up the table and began to lurk outside the play-off places. Danny Welbeck and Ross McCormack led the line for my side and together they racked up over 53 goals in the domestic league. Darron Gibson also impressed by getting 17 assists all season and helping the team's cause with 8 goals. Seol Ki-Hyeon also contributed and became a vital member of our setup on the left wing.

My Player Of The Season

My Player of the season was without doubt, Danny Welbeck. Racking up 29 League Goals and getting to the top of the table on highest average rating was simply amazing. He also got 17 Assists in the league. Great Season all around for the lad.

Extensions

Danny Welbeck - I got him on a 12 month extension in the January window which will keep him here until January 2011.

Fabio - The young Left Back also agreed to a 12 month extension in the January window which will keep him here with Welbeck until January 2011.- I also intend to extent the loans of Seol Ki-Hyeon and Darron Gibson until the end of the 2010/11 season once the window opens. I also intend on bringing in a number of Free Transfers in the Pre Season plus a few big players with the money given to me after promotion.

GOOD LUCK BEATING THAT SAM (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.