Career Game

Awww, yay for the cup tho :D

I know. The club have no money and everyone wants out so i think i will have to build a new team but UEFA Cup wooo

things are doing decent for me at Reading

midtable when im meant to be avoiding releagtion, building a decent squad and im in the CC final.

Had to sell Farfan :( even when he had 45 caps i cudnt get a WP and he had became unhappy, made a 3m ish profit so not too bad.

wudda made more if it wasnt for the chairman accepting bids :mad:

ok i will join in aswell im chester and i have stolen most of man u's reserves, got eckersley, david gray, fangzhuo and frazier campbell on loan

o i like campbell

got him on loan at reading, only played him a couple of times cos man u wont accept my 5m bid for him :(

won the carling cup 5-1 v Blackburn \0/

Yeh Campbell is pretty good.

lol 41 days at Vasco :D

I have begun the clearout at Racing, Think i'm bringing in about 24m. The club has some good players in the B team and i am bringing in some freebies and will scout about for some cheap players. Bit weird thinking i'm in this lower league and europe.

Also well done Gregor

finished 13th and 2nd in manager of the year

Are you going to try build them up or will you jump ship if Chelsea come a callin

i applied for chelsea :p despite the fact i was fav for the job steve clarke got it :(

ive started a season with boston united im in january and im first by about 3 points. I am basicaly playin sheff utd reservse in the league but still doing well. I have about £3m in the bank but thats because my under 18 side have played real madrid c, barcalona b, and at madrid c for half of the season:yikes:. Even tho i have £3m i still have £0 in the transfer budget and there has been no news on developments or expansion

Just passed 100 games with Hyde FC.

We won the Blue Square Northern in our second season and have won 5 lost 3 so far in the Premier.

Been playing this a while with lots of different teams but never found a player like Ray Thompson, 16yo Av Stats and he scored 44 goals in 55 games in his 1st season. now 17, he's top scorer in the premier 6 goals, 6 assists in 4 games.

Q. Is the board building a new stadium a random thing or is it pre-programmed?

Well i'm on course to getting Racing back to La Liga.Barca beat me in spanish super cup then the spanish cup and my old rivals from Norway Brann put me out of Europe but i'm running away with this League

Check out Roman Wallner what a steal.

Also added my transfers for the season.

yeh i like roman wallner on fm

imagine selling Garay, hes like best defender on FM

Started a new game with Terengganu....Malaysian Super League. Have Eng-Ita and Hong Kong loaded :D

yeh i like roman wallner on fm

imagine selling Garay, hes like best defender on FM

**** board made me. I still have some amazing players in my B squad but they were all unhappy so i tried to sell and nobody wants them.

I'm at Celtic now, sucky players and only 3m to spend

my indespensible players were Kieran Richardson, Kem Karacan (who was nowhere near the 1st team at reading and i sold to celtic) and i gor budan (whos good but 30+ and has 10 pace)

Well i won the league and Villa came after me so i'm off when my contract is up.