Career Game

Won the league with Celtic, lost in the uefa cup final 3-2 in AET to Fenerbache and im in the scottish cup final

beaten rangers everytime ive played them (h), beaten them 6-1 twice

Nice one i'm sitting 8th with Villa about 17 games in. I am also in the league cup semi final.

Getting dicked in the CL with Kiev...Manure, Sporting and Valencia!

Got beat, 4-1, 4-1, 4-0, then drew 3-3 with Manure (92nd min equaliser for them)....playing Sporting now.

Top of the league after an extremely dodgy start. Sold my RW for around £7mand some other ****...got Jo upfront and Zoltan Gera on the right :D

hells yeh, complete my career innit.

i had the chance to go to Pathetico Madrid which wudda made getting the barca job easier but i was in the semi of uefa and hadnt won the elague yet with celtic so didnt go

So is there an end to this challenge for you Greg?

not really, my aims to get to barca and then play there for a season or two then go to a **** team

Yeh me n greg started this game to get to Barca :D

If I ever get that far i'll prob do the same and quit and join a rubbish team again.

I would like to get into International management aswell.

ok so i won the league cup and finished 6th with Villa. Got offered Arsenal job so i took it.

Look who is linked with villa right after i take Arsenal job.

Decided to stop playing my Kiev game for now, moved onto Everton..never been them on FM before. Pld 1, Won 1...v liverpool...2-0 :D

Bought Ninis only.

And your Gangster friend sounds so cool Kris :D

haha they need u that badly Kris. What skin u usin??

I loaded my Kiev one back up yesterday, played a few games. I might try and finish the season within a week or so and then probably move to whichever crappy club wants me :)

Haha I know. I play too much Xbox and I'm getting back into FM Live now as well.

Im now at derby after being at boston united for 1 and a half seasons. im now into my third season. Derby are in the championship and they expect me to get promoted with no money and they keep selling my best players from under me

that does my head in but thats football i guess.

Kiev

Ive just started a game with kiev and barely scraped past my first game lolz won 2-0 against krvybas. Does Xfire cost anythin?