Carling Cup 3rd Round Draw and Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 325
  • Views Views 14K
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be out. The youth will play.

You never know we have good youngsters who might give Spurs a Game.

And Spurs might also rest a few key players for the UCL group stages so we might have a chance

West Ham, definately winnable but tough

what a tie for Northampton though Liverpool Away !

mk dons round 4 here we come (if we want to go far in the competition anyway)

Villa play Blackburn again, hopefully this game will be a crazy a the 2 legs last season. I'm sure Blackburn are quaking in their boots after our last 2 games, even the W Ham win has been diminished after their poor start! utv

Happy with the draw, will be a good game to start players like Ramires, Benayoun, Sturridge, Kalou etc.

Very pleased with our draw, probably got the easiest of the lot. Will be a great oppertunity for the young players Pacheco, Shelvey, Kelly, Wilson etc
Tottenham v Arsenal looks like it will be a great game and i think Wolves v Notts County will throw up an upset. Also think Chelsea v Newcastle will be a good game, both sides have some good youth players. I also think the Man Utd game will more than likely be Bebes debut? Guess it depends on his fitness.

Hopefully Spurs V Arsenal is Picked by Sky for Live Tv Coverage !

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

I think we have a chance to win it.

Is everyone happy with your draw?

yer im happy, i will hope to get tickets to our game will have to see about the funds.

yer im happy, i will hope to get tickets to our game will have to see about the funds.

I think we have a decent chance against Chelsea, as you will probably play fringe/youth players.

Northampton :)

Probably play our youngsters and struggle but I think we'll go through. Quite excited to go and see the brilliant Adibayo Akinfewa in action.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Chelsea play the big guns in every cup i think unlucky :S

Doubt it. I can definitely see a few backup/young players getting a chance in the League Cup.

I think we have a decent chance against Chelsea, as you will probably play fringe/youth players.

we do try and win the Carling Cup but i think we will start players like Van Aanholt, Bruma, Benayoun, Ramires, Kalou, Sturridge etc. so i don't think it is that weak but yer just squad and youngsters. Might even see Gael Kakuta at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back