Carling Cup 3rd Round Draw and Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 325
  • Views Views 14K
Status
Not open for further replies.
will be nice to see the young guns have a go but can`t see us going through shame really but but with the amount of injurys we have now i can`t see him risking any first 11 at all plus i bet old flappyhandski will be in goal!
3-1 spuds.

For Arsenal, I am looking forward to the likes of Vela, Walcott, Wilshere and co. to really explode onto the scene.

The thought of those three, with others upfront, is tantalising. I want Arsenal to win because I love their fluid football and just the way they just make it a whole new ball game.

Head: Tottenham 2-1 Arsenal

Heart: Tottenham 2-4 Arsenal

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Scunthorpe United vs Manchester United

should be a good game? lol

just hope we dont get knocked out like we did against Southend Utd a few years back

Please, don't bring back the pain. It still hurts me.

This competition is a huge dead loss ( unless you actually win it of course ). Stick the reserves out.

For Arsenal, I am looking forward to the likes of Vela, Walcott, Wilshere and co. to really explode onto the scene.

The thought of those three, with others upfront, is tantalising. I want Arsenal to win because I love their fluid football and just the way they just make it a whole new ball game.

Head: Tottenham 2-1 Arsenal

Heart: Tottenham 2-4 Arsenal

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Please, don't bring back the pain. It still hurts me.

i know mate lol i was there as Soutend's ground is 10 minute drive away, awful night lol

Danny Wilson and Brad Jones will start tomorrow. (Wilson <333)
Pacheco, hopefully too.

are there any games on ITV or bbc tonight or tommorow?

Sky have the rights to show live games up to the semi's where bbc get 1 game

BBC Will show hightlights tomorrow

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

first team of the night to score?

mine's is... Birmingham

yours?

Last edited:
Sky have the rights to show live games up to the semi's where bbc get 1 game

BBC Will show hightlights tomorrow

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------[/COLOR]

first team of the night to score?

mine's is... Chelsea

yours?
I'm pretty sure Chelsea play tomorrow.

shock of the round...

Brentford Beating Everton 4-3 on pens

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Updated OP with tonights results

Last edited:
Lol at Everton being knocked out on pens by Brentford. XD

Lol.

Good result for Spurs tonight.. :P

Brentford had a good round aswell :P

along with Mackie of QPR Scott Sinclair must be the best signing by a Championship side this season.

Beckfords having a disaster start to his Everton career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back