Carling Cup Third Round

We won 4-1 the young boys done us proud for once rectifying what they did last year against Exeter :)

Anyone see what happened with Shearer and Grimsby defender Whittle is it?

Jack said:
That result was abit harsh, i thought we did enough to win the game. Im not watching the carling cup im watching the spanish league double header.. alot more exciting :D
Yeh I watched that as well, Real Madrid got hammered. Nice goal from Raul though :)

The Sherear thing was qaulity. It was nice to see a footballer being honest in an interview. The interviewer said youve come up against some big brusers in your time etc etc and SHearer basically called the guy **** & a nothing he also said he wanted to punch the guy.

Good result for our young'uns,that will be very morale boosting for them. Gota admit,the sendin off was harsh,simply because of the nature of the tie. Then again we might of lost to 11 men :rolleyes:

Great result for Charlton :D Get in!!!

Good to see Shearer being given a taste of his own medicine :p ,the guy well wanted a fight at the end!!!

Yeh.. sending of was harsh due to the fact that barnet where playing man utd.. normal premiership match i reckon they should get sent of but that was abit unfair.

Whens the forth round draw?

Drawn about 3 mins ago, I have created a thread.

That was just funny between Shearer and Whittle at the end. Like to see how Shearer would do in a fight :rolleyes: Cant believe how the ref didnt take any action on it though.

It was surprising that the ref ignored it seeing as he was stood about 4 yards away from it.