Carling cup thread 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter luke797
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 298
  • Views Views 15K
So, a big trip for the Eagles. Can't wait to see it. We'll give it a good go, and Zaha will have a stage to show off his talent to the Prem.

Bit harsh.
Nah, wasn't meant to be harsh. Just a fact; we are higher up in the table than you and we beat you 2-0 (although I do acknowledge that you are on the up since then). :)

Nah, wasn't meant to be harsh. Just a fact; we are higher up in the table than you and we beat you 2-0 (although I do acknowledge that you are on the up since then). :)

Yeah if only football worked like that.

It's definitely possible, everybody can beat everybody, but yeah we were a shambles of a side when our teams played. Both were very poor that day.

Annoyed Chelsea v Liverpool is not on tv tonight. Considering both clubs are two of the best in the country you would think they would be on tv.

Apparently Drogba is not in the Chelsea squad tonight. Would love to see Torres start against his former club but I would also like to see Lukaku get given a start.

Come on the Bluebirds!!

Have a positive feeling we can take Rovers

#Chelsea XI v Liverpool: Turnbull; Bosingwa Alex Luiz Bertrand; McEachran Romeu Lampard, Malouda Lukaku Torres. #CFC

El nino and Lukaku both start :D but does this mean Torres will be on the wing?

The Leeds fans are going to chant Speed's name for 11 minutes, from the 11th minute, in memory of the midfielder's time at Elland Road, where he wore the 11 shirt.

Great Gesture by Leeds

85 million pounds in toothless strikers on the pitch. Crazy stuff.

Come on Cardiff!! Semi-Finalists!!

Fantastic Achievement!!

Not bad for Malkys first year!

hhah. lol at chelsea. XD

go get a new center half, nuff said.

Apparantly Steve Kean admitted to 'forfeiting' the game last night

No, Blackburn were trying but they were so poor they got outclassed by us imo!

Why some people can't just lose with dignity!!!!

Apparantly Steve Kean admitted to 'forfeiting' the game last night

No, Blackburn were trying but they were so poor they got outclassed by us imo!

Why some people can't just lose with dignity!!!!

He may have a point tbf. Now they're out they can concentrate on avoiding relegation which I'm guessing the real Blackburn fans would prefer, and the financial rewards for the CC are lesser than the FA Cup. Still, well played Cardiff.

hope city get liverpool so a championship team gets to the final :)

Eh, seen that coming. At least we have home advantage. Basically winner takes all in this match.

Back