Carlos Tevez hands in transfer request...

• Thread starter Thread starter Matty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 341
  • Views Views 21K
If he leaves of course there will be a negative impact, he scores, he assists, if it wasn't for Carlitos, Manchester City would be in trouble

Why would Italy be an option?

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/9281723.stm

Man City refuse to sell Tevez.

Because Italian Mentality and Society are quite similar to Argentina. Why do you think that most Argies go either to Spain or Italy. ****, Catania has about 11 argies, and 7-8 are in the starting line up

Plus there is the issue of the wheather, no offense, but in England its *****. Warmer places like Italy or Spain suit South Americans better

Because Italian Mentality and Society are quite similar to Argentina. Why do you think that most Argies go either to Spain or Italy. ****, Catania has about 11 argies, and 7-8 are in the starting line up

Plus there is the issue of the wheather, no offense, but in England its *****. Warmer places like Italy or Spain suit South Americans better

His wife can't settle in a non-Spanish speaking country, leaving Spain as the only option, thats if she can persuaded away from Argentina.

There are a lot of Argies in Europe because a few years back some rules were relaxed and a great many Argentinians were granted Italian citizenship through heritage links to immigrant ancestors.

Concerns were raised at the time about how legimate these historical links are, but it's been a great way for Argentinian footballers who may not have got a work permit to get a foothold in Europe.

I gather you are probably Argentinian and know more than me on the citizenship subject, but i'm only saying whats been reported by the media here.

Last edited:

but when he would he get to wear his snood? He won't get paid for leaving it in the dressing room...

His wife can't settle in a non-Spanish speaking country, leaving Spain as the only option, thats if she can persuaded away from Argentina.

There are a lot of Argies in Europe because a few years back some rules were relaxed and a great many Argentinians were granted Italian citizenship through heritage links to immigrant ancestors.

Concerns were raised at the time about how legimate these historical links are, but it's been a great way for Argentinian footballers who may not have got a work permit to get a foothold in Europe.

I gather you are probably Argentinian and know more than me on the citizenship subject, but i'm only saying whats been reported by the media here.

He has split with his wife this year, and is dating a 19 year old wannabe actress in Argentina, which personally I think is as ugly as he is. The children do spent the time with their mom.

Argentinean massive Exodus(in relation to football) started with the Bosman ruling. You are right there. Many Argies have dual nationality, mostly through their grandparents. Italy and Spain are probably the biggest influence there, as well as the English and Germans (early 19th). In any case, its easier for them to learn Italian then english, thats for sure.

As a matter of fact, some transfers have a condition for the player to acquire a dual nationality through their relatives in order to get the Deal done. E.g. Juan Pablo Carrizo to Lazio. Had to wait 6 months, (loan to River) and after he got it, he went back to Lazio. There is also speculation that many players have faked some documents in order to get that passport. Most are being investigated in Italy.

I assume Man City fans & Roberto Mancini are getting ready to milk this story all summer when they come fifth again.

Tevez attends Man City training

Manchester City's want-away striker Carlos Tevez has reported for training at Carrington on Tuesday.

More...

Probably a chance to bid farewell to his teammates and say **** off to Mancini

I assume Man City fans & Roberto Mancini are getting ready to milk this story all summer when they come fifth again.

Ha yeah, probably. However, City got what they paid for. They don't have a leg to stand on.

If he retires early, he should pay compensation to Man City. I dont know if there is any regulation or law that allows this.

im pretty sure its because of the english ppl and the english football which is **** and justm about money so finaly its not about money for him nomore hes goin with his heart and not his brain this time :)

im pretty sure its because of the english ppl and the english football which is **** and justm about money so finaly its not about money for him nomore hes goin with his heart and not his brain this time :)
im pretty sure you dont know what you're talking about.

think before you post, it prevents you from looking somewhat clueless

Generalizing an entire country and its footballing culture is a dangerous thing on a predominately English forum. Most people who hate english football refuse to acknowledge theirs another side to the game other then pretty passing. Physicality, Pace and power are just as a much a part of the game as passing and is the reason english football is currently the best in the world (i dnt want hear nonsense about La Liga and its ridiculous 2 horse race)

Ok of topic rant aside, ill be more then glad to see that ungrateful argentine kicked out of manchester and sued for every filthy penny he earnt

I don't get the point about registering and posting in a forum based on a country that you hate so much.
Unless you're just trolling.

Even though that what you said is completelly stupid.

Sorry for the out of topic, I'll stop here.

So much for Tevez missing his daughters.
He was given a week off and did he fly back to see his daughters that he misses so much???
No!! He f***ed off to Tenerife.

So much for Tevez missing his daughters.
He was given a week off and did he fly back to see his daughters that he misses so much???
No!! He f***ed off to Tenerife.

Yeh probably with his daughters you douche.

Sounds unbelievable but all of Man City's snoods and balotellis skull gloves come from a cheap, small and tatty shop in oldham. One of the coaches basically bought the stock out. The snoods cost 2.99 a go and ballo's gloves cost 1 pound! Unbelievable.

The Argentine seeks another new phase in his career

Yeh probably with his daughters you douche.

He flew there with his girlfriend and his daughters remained in Argentina.
Also, try to show a modicum of maturity and respect for other forum users. Name calling is not big and serves no purpose.

I read an interesting view by one pundit, who noted that he has complained that he plays too much.. he doesn't play enough... he is not happy with training... not happy with team mates.. etc etc..

Would you want somebody like that at your club?

Back