Carlos Tevez hands in transfer request...

• Thread starter Thread starter Matty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 341
  • Views Views 21K
When I saw the words "Man City" and "small" I sort of put 2 and 2 together (6)

I miss when he was at Manchester United, in the trio with Rooney and Ronaldo, but now that he has gone, I don't miss him much - if not at all. He'll be happy in Argentina and probably end his career there. Shame he left because he was a very good player undoubtedly.

What sort of player goes on a chat show nowadays anyway? He must have learned that about Manchester during his time at United? Why would he go to City I wonder? Pillock

No-one in Argentina can afford his wages. The price tag on him is huge to add to that (100M was it?) so back to Manchester you go, Tev.

Just isn't happy in England. The way he ******* about Manchester though he would probably enjoy London. Hint hint.

Seriously though, I'd pass on the 'Give me captaincy to keep me here despite the fact I can't string an English sentence together' mong.

Just isn't happy in England. The way he ******* about Manchester though he would probably enjoy London. Hint hint.

Seriously though, I'd pass on the 'Give me captaincy to keep me here despite the fact I can't string an English sentence together' mong.

Manchester is ace, except for the rain.

But he is a mong, with a **** of an agent

Come to QPR Carlos, you can live in my house, it's only a street away from the stadium and a few from westfield.

You know you want to.

He doesn't deserve to be captain with that attitude, heck even Joey Barton deserves to be skipper more!

I expect him to move to Real Madrid or Argentina, to be honest, and I don't see why City are so keen to hang on to him and why he wants to leave - City can buy virtually anyone for loads of money, people who are better than Tevez and Tevez is getting paid loads, played regularly and made captain at City so I don't see why he wants to leave a Champions League club.

Back