Carlos Tevez Whines about the tough life of Professional Football

In a few years Money will have taken over football, your going to see leaugue 1 and 2 players sold for millions, personally i think they should be a limit to if a club has money and how they use it, And your not allowed to get in debt.

I agree with you to a certain extent.

Clubs that are not allowed to get in debt would be very difficult.

Rergardless of how much a club spends in thr transfer market, there is always going to be an outgoing amount of money that will putsome debt around a club, especially lower league teams.

How much teams are allowed to spend league-wise sounds a little better.

No but when you are pocketing probably one of the highest salaries in Europe and then complaining about everything being about money, doesn't that even sound a little hypocritical?

Im not saying he has to love what hes doing, because everyone's been in a job they despise. But when your currently benefiting in a big way through what you perceive is the problem, aren't part of the problem? Therefore if your not gonna do something about it why complain?

If he went there purely for the money and that's his main motivation to play football, then yes it's hypocritical, but it could also be the past year which has opened his eyes to the problem as he sees the Man City youth interested only in the money. However I'd imagine it was a lot more complicated in his case and he wouldn't have had many options given the money that his third party owners wanted.

Just because he's employed by one of the main culprits of ruining football with money doesn't mean he has to share the sentiments. From what he's said about only playing another 3-4 years in Europe then quitting it sounds like he will just see out his current contract (it was 5 years wasn't it?) and leave the club.

I think you all are way out of line.

1. He loves PLAYING soccer, but he doesn't like dealing with and playing with people in soccer who "play" for the money, not for the love of the game.

2. Why do some of you jump on him for having convictions? For all you know he may be very happy man without much money or football. When you all are getting ****** off at a video game, do you keep playing even though it makes you miserable, or do you put down the controller?

3. There have been a few american NFL football players who have retired early because they no longer loved the game or what it had become. Including the greatest NFL running back ever.

The jealousy in this thread is readily apparent I'm afraid. Btw, nothing is stopping those 99% of people from working hard and trying to get to his position, surely Tevez isn't.

If he went there purely for the money and that's his main motivation to play football, then yes it's hypocritical, but it could also be the past year which has opened his eyes to the problem as he sees the Man City youth interested only in the money. However I'd imagine it was a lot more complicated in his case and he wouldn't have had many options given the money that his third party owners wanted.

Just because he's employed by one of the main culprits of ruining football with money doesn't mean he has to share the sentiments. From what he's said about only playing another 3-4 years in Europe then quitting it sounds like he will just see out his current contract (it was 5 years wasn't it?) and leave the club.

He limited his options by saying he didnt want to leave england (fair enough his choice). He also had the option to stay at united but he rejected them. Personally i think it wouldnt of looked so bad if he went to Barca or Madrid. Anyways a good discussion nonetheless, i do see where your coming from however i believe Tevez went to City for the wrong reasons and i also just hate seeing any pro footballer complaining about what they do especially when ill probably never earn in a year what hes earning in a week

I agree with you to a certain extent.

Clubs that are not allowed to get in debt would be very difficult.

Rergardless of how much a club spends in thr transfer market, there is always going to be an outgoing amount of money that will putsome debt around a club, especially lower league teams.

How much teams are allowed to spend league-wise sounds a little better.

FIFA have introduced a new ruling that means you have to be breaking even financially.

They have given clubs 3 years iirc to start breaking even and then your NOT allowed to go into debt after.

Pretty certain it was about 6 months back it was making alot of news

FIFA have introduced a new ruling that means you have to be breaking even financially.

They have given clubs 3 years iirc to start breaking even and then your NOT allowed to go into debt after.

Pretty certain it was about 6 months back it was making alot of news

You have to make a profit if you want to play Continental/International football ;)

There's a few ways around this for Man City. The Board of Directors could easily vote on them having to "pay" a vast amount of money to watch a game...