February - Our big FA Cup game!

View attachment 393169
February, 2014

This month saw us take on Premier League giants, Manchester City, in the FA Cup as well as remaining in the battle for promotion. We juggled the two excellently and I'm happy with the outcome. Let's take a look at this month's results:

View attachment 393167

Only four games this month, something I welcomed with open arms. I hate those months where we play three games in a week as our squad is remarkably thin and lacking in depth. As you can see, we picked up some great results. Let's start with the away trip to Notts County:

View attachment 393165
Another big result, another high scoring game. They aren't good for my blood pressure but it gives me a **** of a lot to talk about! Anyways, Delfouneso continues to score and it's truly incredible that his goal scoring has hardly dried up. Two goals for the on-loan centre-forward. We deployed Donnelly on the right and, my word, it worked well. He created two goals and it allowed Callum Wilson some deserved minutes up front. Let's just say that Donnelly, on the right, is as effective as Donnelly in the striker role. Notts County kept pulling us back, but we finally pulled away from them. 3 points to kick-start the month!

View attachment 393164

Well, this was our big FA Cup and let me tell you that the scoreline is as deceiving as they come. We were incredible against City but their sheer firepower blew us out of the water. City started with the likes of Yaya Toure, Jovetic and etc. they weren't messing around. We hit the bar twice and had a goal ruled out for offside. If this were a league game, I would have been fuming but Manchester City are Manchester City. You kind of expect them to roll you over. Regardless, I was happy with our performance. Callum Wilson scored our only goal.

View attachment 393163
After plenty of high scoring games, I decided that it was time to play with a counter-attacking system for the next few games. I wanted to test the strength of my defence and I was pleasantly surprised. Jordan Clarke, our centre-back, was utterly phenomenal. He was part of the defence that kept a clean-sheet and he dominated Tranmere's sole striker impeccably. Our only goal came half-way through the second half via a Seaborne header. Who assisted? None other than Fleck from a corner. I love that combination. Anyhow, we bounced back from the defeat against City and registered yet another three points.

View attachment 393162

Another counter-attacking game, another superb defensive display. Sure, we conceded, but it could've been a **** of a lot more if not for Clarke's last ditch tackles and blocks as well as Maik Taylor's point-blank saves. Donnelly was perfect on the counter as he dominated that right-flank and toyed with Darby, Bradford's full-back. His two goals came after skinning Darby twice; his finishes were calm and collected. Just like our performance. A fantastic end to the month!

View attachment 393161

There's the league table. Look at us go! 3rd place, 4 points off top with a game in hand. The game in hand is due to the City game. We were scheduled to play Walsall but the game was postponed because it clashed with our FA Cup tie.

View attachment 393160
A bit of good news to end the month with as Donnelly extends, again, on a 3-month loan deal. Just look at his goals and assists. The man has been sensational.

View attachment 393159

Here's our Player of the Month, Jordan Clarke. The right-back/centre-back put in two sensational performances which were worth six shiny points. He has been a rock at CB despite it not being his most natural position. This man will be key if we are to continue exerting this counter-attacking style.

This draws an end to February. There has been a lack of feedback and replies but, hey ho. March write-up follows this shortly.

Still on a roll, keep it up!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Doing great mate! I'm currently doing a save as Brentford

Nice story mate, keep it up! I managed to win League 1 with Coventry in my first season, finished on 84pts one above second placed MK Dons. They're actually a really good team filled with talent and Fleck is an absolute beast in League 1!

Nice story mate, keep it up! I managed to win League 1 with Coventry in my first season, finished on 84pts one above second placed MK Dons. They're actually a really good team filled with talent and Fleck is an absolute beast in League 1!

Let's hope that I can replicate that! How did you find them in the Championship?

Nah I don't do stories lol might think about doing one shortly tbh but we'll see haha

March - Fixture congestion!

View attachment 392664
March, 2014

I don't really know where to start with March and/or how to evaluate it. There were some good results, some poor results and some frustrating ones. We played below-par for the whole month so I guess, points-wise, we picked up enough to deem it a good month. Results:

View attachment 392663

As you can see, we only lost once but the high influx of draws is what left me seething at those month. Three 1-1 draws which should have been wins. Anyways, let's start off with the excellent result against Shrewsbury:

View attachment 392662

This was a fantastic result and it set us up for the rest of the month. Callum Wilson would go on to score frequently this month and carry the goal scoring burden. His goal came in the 25th minute after a John Fleck through ball put him one-on-one with the goalkeeper. Blair Adams' goal came after a marauding run down his flank, culminating in a deflected shot deceiving the goalkeeper. Shrewsbury pulled one back and I feared for the the infamous "2 goal curse" of this save but we held on and registered the three points.

View attachment 392661

This was an extremely frustrating game, even before the ball was kicked. Donnelly, Slager and McGeouch were all on international duty and, with a thin squad, we had to play Adams at left-wing from his original left-back position and Carl Baker at centre-mid from his original wing positions. With the squad unfamiliar in positions and lacking fitness after two games in two days, we headed into this home game against Walsall. I would have been happy with the draw if not for Fleck's injury in added time - an injury which would side-line him until the final game of the month. Moussa's equaliser came from a perfectly struck free-kick after continuous Walsall attacks.

View attachment 392659

Disastrous result against an OK Colchester side. We found ourselves 3-0 down at half-time following a calamitous defensive performance including an own-goal and the goalkeeper letting the ball roll past him. I aggressively told the players to show me something else and they did. We had pulled back two goals with six minutes remaining. We were awarded a corner and I was on the edge of my seat, awaiting the goal... Colchester nicked the ball on the edge of the box, sprung on the counter and scored. I was livid. I just wanted to move on. This month was beginning to frustrate me.

View attachment 392658
We bounced back with a win, thankfully. But we ended the game with another injury. 3 in 3 games. McGeouch would be back in a week, much to my happiness. Our goals came after an extremely cagey first-half. Delfouneso finally ended his goal drought (3 games) after an excellent cut-back from Callum Wilson. Jordan Clarke would head in from a corner half-way through the second-half. Again, I feared we would suffer from the "2 goal curse" after Weston's goal but we hung on.

View attachment 392653

This game was another frustrating one because we were incredibly profligate. We missed heaps of chances which could have put us in the lead an incredible amount of times in the second-half. Donnelly benefited from an outstanding Callum Wilson run and assist which put us back in the game, yet that was the only moment of happiness we would have throughout the game. I hate drawing because, in situations like ours, it's almost as though the point means nothing. Brentford and Wolves were dropping points. We had to catch up and climb into the automatic promotion places.

View attachment 392652

Here was the game of the season. Away at top of the league Brentford. A chance to pull closer to them. We dominated for the whole 90 minutes but struggled to create much in the final third. Callum Wilson's goal was a great solo effort. Without Fleck, we just cannot slice defences open if not for a moment of brilliance from one of our players. Brentford's only attack, and shot of the game, came in the 89th minute. They scored. Obviously. A silly pass from McGeouch allowed Brentford to hit us on the counter and score with a minute to go. I just wanted a break. These games were coming thick and fast and we could do nothing about it.

View attachment 392643

What a great way to end the month. It's no coincidence that the game Fleck returns from injury is the game where we create heaps of chances and score a handful of goals. Callum Wilson scored, again, and assisted both Donnelly and Delfouneso's goals. Jordan Clarke scored another header from another corner - Fleck with his infamous corner-kick assists. We ended the month like we had started - registering three points. It's just a shame that everything sandwiched in between was a bit poor.

View attachment 392641

There's the league table. Overall, we're looking good with seven games of the season to go. Ultimately, I'd love to go up via the automatic places and we are well on course to do so. We're one point off Brentford with a game in hand. We are also yet to play Wolves, whom we are seven points off. We keep on dreaming!

View attachment 392640

March is youth intake day, which you all know, so I thought I'd share with you the best player to come through. George Wilson has some decent stats and even made two sub appearances for the first-team already (Crewe and Brentford). He seems great and has some excellent finishing for a 16-year-old. Let's see how he ends up down the years...

View attachment 392639

Here's our Player of the Month, Callum Wilson. He scored when Delfouneso was struggling to do so and also picked up a few assists on the way. It's great to have three strikers who are scoring heaps of goals this season, especially Wilson who isn't valued as highly as the two loanees.

Seven games left. We can do this, lads!

April & May - It is all over! Did we get promoted?

View attachment 392477
April-May, 2014

I joined these two months together because we only played one game in May. This month was tense and pulsating to the point where I was nervously biting my nails in the final game. Let's look at the results:

View attachment 392473

As you can see, we lost a lot. It couldn't have come at a worse time: four teams fighting for the top two places. The losses were painful but that meant the overall wins were sweet. The first game:

View attachment 392472

This game was a snore-fest. There were about five highlights of nothingness. I hate draws, as you all know, so this game annoyed me. Moving on...

View attachment 392471

This was another drab game where pretty much nothing happened. We picked up the three points, much to my excitement, due to a fortuitous own-goal from MK Dons defender Jamaal Lascelles. Right now, I didn't care how the points came as long as they did.

View attachment 392470

Eurgh, what a painful result. We had the lead after 9 minutes but a Tomasz Cywka double in the space of 19 minutes had that lead torn apart. I went into half-time and our squad morale was awful. The last two months have been dreadful; player performance levels have been at an all-time low. Callum Wilson picked us up in the 57th minute and it all looked like we were heading for a draw... Until Cywka decided to score the winner, from a corner, in the final minute. This loss put us out of 2nd place and back into play-off places by a point. This couldn't be happening.

View attachment 392468

What a result. We needed this after that loss. These three points pushed us back into second place. Another own-goal went our way, not for the first time this season, after we found ourselves 1-0 down to an early goal. Our man of the season, Delfouneso scored the crucial goal which delivered the three points. Squad morale bumped up and we were one step closer to the Championship!

View attachment 392466

After many own-goals going our way, we had a taste of our own medicine in this game. Oldham, who we should be beating comfortably, secured the three points due to a John Fleck own-goal. We tried to overload and find an equaliser but one goal, via Carl Baker, was all we could muster. A loss which now meant we were only 2nd on goal difference. Our penultimate game saw us travel to Wolves, the team who were top of the league by three points. If we won, we would top the league on goal difference but if we lost, Wolves would secure the league title...

View attachment 392465
We lost. We ****** lost. We handed Wolves the league title but, thankfully, Peterborough and Brentford also lost meaning we were still second on goal difference alone. A Vellios double buried us - Vellios scored 42 goals in all competitions this season for Wolves. Seaborne's sending off meant we would be without our best centre-back for the final day of the season. A must win game. If we were to lose, we would find ourselves in the play-offs... Win and we would be cruising to the Championship. Our opponents? None other than the in-form Sheffield United away from home...

View attachment 392464

WE HAVE DONE IT! WE ARE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP! What a dramatic way to get promoted. Let's start off with the fact that we were in 4th place, as it stood, up until the 74th minute. Both Brentford and Peterborough were winning. An own-goal handed us the lead with 16 minutes to go after we had struggled to be clinical in front of goal. I went to 'contain' and highlighted all the defensive player instructions. With seven minutes to go, the world caved in on us. Clarke gave away a horrendous penalty and we were one conceded goal away from dropping into the play-offs. I was shattered and convinced they would score. Whitehouse stepped up, took ages to take his penalty... When the ball left his feet, I squirmed... BUT BOOM! JOE MURPHY DIVED TO HIS RIGHT AND SAVED THE PENALTY! JOE MURPHY PUSHED US UP THE LADDER INTO THE CHAMPIONSHIP! What a dramatic, nerve-wracking game. This is Football Manager in a nutshell: you forget it is a game. Wow.

View attachment 392462

Never in doubt, was it?

View attachment 392461

Thank God for goal difference. Thank Donnelly, Wilson and Delfouneso for the large contributions to our 103 league goals scored this season. An amazing feat which has put us in the Championship!

View attachment 392460

A personal award! I love those! Well deserved, if I may say so myself...

View attachment 392459

The player stats. Look at Delfouneso's goals, assists and Player of the Match awards. He was our PLAYER OF THE SEASON and most consistent performer in the long-run. We'll try to tie him down on another loan for next season but I won't keep my hopes up. Thanks for everything, Nathan! And, with that, Donnelly and McGeouch have returned to their parent clubs too. I wish them all the best of luck and thank them infinitely for an incredible season which they played a big part in!

View attachment 392458

Our teenage left-back, Ryan Haynes, wins League One goal of the season with his long-range header against Walsall.

View attachment 392457

Here's the Team of the Year, boasting four Coventry players in the starting XI! All are in there deservedly, though I feel the centre-backs may have made it due to their goal scoring prowess from corners. Regardless, I'm happy for the four of them!

View attachment 392455

The news that our chairman may be stepping down could be a good thing. If we are taken-over, a high cash influx could lead to the clearing of debt and carrying us out of administration. I'd like to thank Tim Fisher for handing me a contract extension, too!

And that draws an end to the 2013-14 season. The next season will be tough as we take on the challenge of the Championship. I'd like to avoid relegation and maybe finish about 15th place in the 1st season. I really need to evaluate the squad and see how good they are for that level. THE NEXT UPDATE WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE END OF PRE-SEASON AS WE RECAP WHAT HAPPENED, WHO WE SIGNED AND SOLD. KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR THAT! THANKS FOR READING AND EXPECT AN UPDATE LATER TONIGHT! KEEP THE FEEDBACK COMING!

Let's hope that I can replicate that! How did you find them in the Championship?

I beat my expectations of avoiding relegation and finished 7th in my first season, just missed out on a play-off spot by 2pts! If managed properly the players you already have can perform. Chelsea became a parent club for me and a consortium led my Peter Kenyon bought the club when I got promoted to the Championship. Best of luck with it mate.

Friendlies & signings

View attachment 392075
An introduction to season 2, 2014
In terms of the summer, we lost our key players (loanees). Donnelly ended up moving to Derby and Delfouneso as a free agent to Doncaster. We tried to sign both of them back but we didn't have the funds to do so. We were later taken over by Steve Blitz, who pumped money into the club allowing us to get Moussa and Christie to extend their expiring contract. We were able to sign some player, all on a free or loan. Let's take a look at the players:

View attachment 392074

No-one significantly important left the club. Joe Murphy and Burge's departures meant we needed a new goalkeeper in tandem with Maik Taylor. Let's take a look at the signings in-depth, aside from Mantom who is a decent youth player whom the academy signed without my consent:

View attachment 392073
Our first signing was Daniel Johnson on loan from Aston Villa. Johnson is young, talented and can operate on the left-hand side and in the centre. His stats are decent and there is some work that can be done with him in certain areas. His contract expires in the summer of 2015 so, if he does have a good season, we may tie him down on a free. I'm excited to see how the Jamaican international gets on.

View attachment 392072

This was one of the better signings. We all know Diouf - the football scumbag and "sewer rat" as Neil Warnock once called him... Warnock would later manage Diouf in his career *insert lols*. Diouf stats are excellent despite his age. I'm looking for him to be one of our most consistent performers, despite his scary knack of getting sent off. He will operate on the right-hand side.

View attachment 392071

Stoor was a very good signing considering his versatility in defence. I signed him to be a back-up right-back, centre-back (first-choice) and left-back if needs be. His stats are great despite his age, especially his physicals. He's a great squad player to have.

View attachment 392070

This was a signing that we needed. Gary Woods is one for the future who will also act as back-up to Taylor. The plan is that Maik Taylor retires in the coming summer, we sign two new goalkeepers and Woods can then go out on loan or be 3rd choice. We couldn't do that this summer due to financial restrictions, but this is the overall plan. Woods has potential to be a Premier League goalkeeper, which is good. He came in on a free.

View attachment 392069

Iain Hume is a very good signing for his. He is experienced, will share striking duties with Wilson from time to time and act as an AMR when Diouf is not available. For me, it is all about versatility when you have little money and we have made the best of that with our signings.

View attachment 392068

Josh Wright is a loanee that we are paying monthly fees for. He comes in as someone who can naturally operate in the DM role but also play a bit further up-field if we need to use his ball retention skills in a more attacking system. Overall, I'm happy with all my signings and hope they can make a telling contribution.

View attachment 392066

This was our only friendly, which we went on to win quite comfortably. Nothing else to say, really.

MY OBJECTIVES FOR THE COMING SEASON:

My objective for this coming season is to achieve a mid-table spot. I was contemplating having us beat relegation as an objective but, quite frankly, I think the squad is better than that. A user on here "ChelskiShotgun" (apologies if I've mispelt your handle) told me that he just marginally missed out on the play-offs in his first season so I'm hoping to have a decent season. If promotion happens, I'll be ecstatic, but I'm not holding my breath!​

Decent! That sounds like a great first season in the Championship. Let's hope I can follow in your path! Cheers, buddy.

August - An inconsistent start!

View attachment 392065
August, 2014

So, the season has started! I'm excited, yet also nervous for the season ahead. I don't know if we'll be able to swing with the big boys or not. I'm still unaware of if our formation and tactics are suited for the league, but it's all about trial & error. The first month was a tad inconsistent in terms of results and performance levels:

View attachment 392064

As you can see, we had some shambolic results and some decent ones too. We shifted in a high amount of goals and that will need to be changed. The current tactics aren't working so, at the end of this thread, I will show you my new tactic and formation. Hopefully it works. Let's take a look at the first result of the season:

View attachment 392063

We had three debutants in this match: Diouf, Woods and Johnson. The three put in great performances and Diouf even assisted one of Fleck's goals. We had a strong defensive performance in the 1st half but crumbled right at the start of the second. We continued to perform well and, two minutes after we'd found ourselves 1-0 down, we equalised. Fleck marauded into the box and picked up a loose ball to fire home. His second goal was identical to the first and, with 30 minutes to go, I was dreaming of a win in my first Championship season... But football is harsh. With two minutes to go, Kermorgrant headed in from a corner to shatter our hopes. It was a tough result to take in but a decent start to the league considering I was expecting a loss before a ball was even kicked.

View attachment 392062

Our first cup game of the season... And boy was it frustrating. Despite winning, marginally, we ended the game with three injuries. Webster would go on to leave on loan next week so his injury wasn't that bad. Haynes would miss out 5 weeks of the season (thank God for the signing of the versatile Stoor) and new-boy Hume wouldn't play again this month until the final game of the month. Youth player George Thomas, who joined on youth intake day last season, scored his first professional goal for the club. Thankfully, we're through, but it was a struggle. Next up, Southampton in round 2!

View attachment 392059

What a win! Our first win of this league season! Callum Wilson was in unstoppable form as he bagged a hat-trick. Wilson will have to step up this season after Donnelly and Delfouneso's departures. They were incredible in front of goal; Wilson has to replicate this. He's started off incredibly well with a hat-trick from three shots. Clinical as you like. The only downside to this game was the sending off of Diouf. This is the problem with him - he has high temperament and is incredibly rash. His vicious tackle on O'Grady got him a straight red and he's now sitting out three games. Without both him and Hume, we were now fully stretched at AMR.

View attachment 392058

Steam-rolled. That's all I can say. We were outplayed, outclassed and out everything-d. Despite going 1-0 up via a penalty, an Emnes first-half hat-trick put the game past us. Moussa scored to put the game 3-2 and we began to believe that a draw was in reach... Jutkiewicz would crush our dreams with 14 minutes to go. Our first loss of the season, and most certainly not the last this month!

View attachment 392057

What a way to bounce-back away at promotion chasing Ipswich! Callum Wilson was on the score-sheet twice, scoring his 4th and 5th goals this season. Sandwiched in between those two goals was a Denzel Slager goal which came from a sumptuous volleyed finish inside the box. Slager was now our AMR after Hume and Diouf's injuries. Another 3 points but this was such an inconsistent start that I did not want to get my hopes up!

View attachment 392056

This was our game against Premier League side Southampton, who were flaunting new boy Negredo up-front. Negredo scored a hat-trick which led to a goal-crazy scoreline. Scorelines don't tend to tell the full story. We were actually quite good and were level with Southampton twice! A late flurry of goals showed their superiority in quality but we really weren't as bad as the scoreline suggested. One less cup to clog up the fixture list, I guess!

View attachment 392055

Ugh. What a sh*t result. Truly awful. Leeds dominated from start to finish and sliced our defence open with each and every single attack. The inconsistency of results meant that I now faced the dilemma of changing tactics. I did so, and here's what we will be experimenting with in the coming months:

View attachment 392054

That's the first-team (Maik Taylor in goal). If this formation works, I might go and sign an new attacking midfielder as I prefer Fleck in a deeper role. This formation allows us to exploit our plethora of options in the centre of midfield. I want to win the battle in the centre and choke teams with possession. We have the players for it. Let's hope this works!

View attachment 392053

7 points from the first five games. Not the greatest but that's probably what I would have expected from my first month in the Championship. I'm hoping to continue climbing up the table and end the season from 10th on wards.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH:

Callum Wilson. Who else? The guy scored six goals in seven games and made the fans begin to forget about Donnelly and Delfouneso. He was replacing their goals well and leading the line comfortably!

Great story. Amazed in promotion first year, and in such an attacking manner as well. Like you said squad looks very thin, I'd just take survival this year, then next year fill the squad with loan signings and go for play offs.

Great story. Amazed in promotion first year, and in such an attacking manner as well. Like you said squad looks very thin, I'd just take survival this year, then next year fill the squad with loan signings and go for play offs.

Cheers, mate! We'll see where the save goes!

Great story :). I'm master of drawing games xd. can you check my gulls story please :)

September - Great month!

View attachment 391407
September, 2014

September was a fantastic month for many reasons: we performed well against the top clubs in the league, found tactics that suit us and even made one final signings, on a free. Let's look at our new signing before the results:

View attachment 391406

Hleb is a cracking signing for us, despite his age. He's only on a one-year contract and will fill that AMC role extremely well - we were playing Fleck there before his arrival. I prefer Fleck at CM. Anyways, Hleb has some superb stats and plays phenomenally. He arrived in our 3rd game of the month. Let's take a look at the results:

View attachment 391405

As you can see, some superb results against four of the strongest sides in the league! I was dreading this month but ended up being pleasantly surprised. Brighton away was our first game:

View attachment 391404

What a result! Brighton are a team who will be challenging for a play-off spot so it is great that we were able to beat them. Despite them opening the scoring, I persisted with our new tactic and was rewarded. Fleck, single-handedly, won us the three points. He scored two goals, one from a free-kick, and delivered the corner which was turned in by Brighton defender Dale Stephens. Fleck has made the jump from League One to the Championship amazingly, which fills me with joy. I considered selling home because there was one point towards the end of last season where he was questioning our league status and ambition! His performance levels have never dropped.

View attachment 391403

Reading play some great football and outplayed us throughout. They're another side who will be around the play-offs due to how strong their squad is. John Fleck scored on the brink of half-time with another superb free-kick; he's incredible from them. Reading really deserved the draw and, when Vokes scored, it was an inevitable goal. I came away from the game happy as I did not expect four points from the two games played.

View attachment 391400

Another superb result against top of the league Blackburn this time round. This was an extremely tight game with very few clear-cut chances. Hume, who came off the bench to replace Wilson in the 78th minute, raced through and latched onto a perfectly weighted Daniel Johnson through-ball. His finish was calm and collected. He has been excellent whenever Wilson gets tired. Hleb's injury in the 38th minute was annoying, as he had to come off, but it was nothing particularly bad. He was back to full fitness by the time the next game came round. On that note, let's look at the final game of the month:

View attachment 391399

Well, this was an anti-climax to the great results this month. A loss is always bad but I wasn't too disheartened because QPR are one of the top 3-5 teams in the league with a lot of money and a ridiculously strong side for this tier of English football. Diouf scored in the 4th minute - a volley from an acute angle - yet with 13 minutes to go of the game, we were 2-1 down. QPR were better, and probably deserving of the win, in all honesty. That wraps up a very strong month, but where are we in the league?

View attachment 391393

I'm extremely happy with my league position. I'd be delighted if that's where we end the season as I feel we may just miss out on promotion. Ideally, my target is 12th... Anything higher and I'd be delirious! With a game in hand, we find ourselves 4 points off the play-offs after a strong start to life in the Championship.

Player of the Month:

John Fleck is our player of the month. He scored three crucial goals, four if you count a corner turned in by the opposition. Regardless, he played a key part in this month's successes and it won't be the last time he does so. Fleck is excellent and has taken to the Championship like a duck to water!

After taking over at Coventry myself, I searched the forum to find myself something to go off as a bit of a benchmark and I'm glad I stumbled upon your story! I'm currently sat in second (P23 W16 D6 L1). Went on an 18 match unbeaten run til our only loss of the season thus far! Tried to get Donnelly on loan but he went to Motherwell instead :( fingers crossed I can march on to promotion, but I've been much less successful in the cups than you were. I went out of all of them pretty early doors, which isn't all bad as it's meant I can focus on the league. Good luck with the rest of the season!