You can upload it somewhere else till the moderators approve it.

You can upload it somewhere else till the moderators approve it.

outside download link added to OP enjoy

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Don't forget to give feed back after a 5-10 games ... but give it time if its not working at 1st

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Also i will testing it myself with Palace

Last edited:
May only be pre season but still a solid win for the tactic... Bayern scoring two screamers to make it look less embarassing

using this tactic in my arsenal save first game was a 4-1 win over slavia prauge, looking good, good work mate:)

Nasri and Fabregas doing defensive work? How did that work for you :S

using this tactic in my arsenal save first game was a 4-1 win over slavia prauge, looking good, good work mate:)

what team are you managing?

Nasri and Fabregas doing defensive work? How did that work for you :S

surprisingly well they would normal get at least 7.4 or higher, i did play nasri on the wing a few times to allow song play. not really defensive work more sit 35 yards from goal playing killer balls and popping up for the odd goal

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

sorry just saw arsenal save there :p

Another result in pre season against a big team... the short passing quick counters is really making it more effective when using this tactic as an underdog as well as a big team

this tactic is definitely a screamer. i used with liverpool for almost a season, torres + cardozo/dezko as strikers. they score goals for fun. took around 3-5 games for the team to get used to the tactic and there was no looking back ever since.

you might concede goals once in a while but why bother if you are banging in more goals than you concede!

great thanks to the creator of this awesome tactic!

k4e5iq.png

this tactic is definitely a screamer. i used with liverpool for almost a season, torres + cardozo/dezko as strikers. they score goals for fun. took around 3-5 games for the team to get used to the tactic and there was no looking back ever since.

you might concede goals once in a while but why bother if you are banging in more goals than you concede!

great thanks to the creator of this awesome tactic!

k4e5iq.png

Thanks mate thats great to see your success with my tactic

Am going to try this in a new game as spurs.

Does Left Winger need to be right footed... and vise versa?

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Also mate - what pitch size did you use?

Am going to try this in a new game as spurs.

Does Left Winger need to be right footed... and vise versa?

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Also mate - what pitch size did you use?

no not really both can be effective as they supply crosses also, the attachment shows a left footed player playing on left side stats for my Leicester side.

I also use maximum allowed pitch size, buy can be effective on all sizes i just like the space

Thank you mate - appreciate the time!

I'll give it a whirl with Spurs and come back to you when I'm a good way into the season.

Just for clarification:

- you get the assistant manager to do Opposition Instructions?
- you don't use any Touchline Shouts by default, but sometimes use 'Pass To Feet' and 'Retain Possession' to hold onto a lead?

Thanks again!

Thank you mate - appreciate the time!

I'll give it a whirl with Spurs and come back to you when I'm a good way into the season.

Just for clarification:

- you get the assistant manager to do Opposition Instructions?
- you don't use any Touchline Shouts by default, but sometimes use 'Pass To Feet' and 'Retain Possession' to hold onto a lead?

Thanks again!

yes about opposition instructions , but i dont really use touchline shouts only the odd time

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Dont forget to say how you got on good or bad all feedback is wanted,
screenshots too would be great​

Might even be better than Goals Galore... I'm not entirely sure but for the start is promising.

I lost games with GGv3 that otherwise with this 4-4-2 tactic, I won, the tactic familiarity is not even full in contrast to GGv3's full chocolate bars.

I'll leave the rest to put up their achievements.

I've been looking for a 2-striker tactic, Parkthelanev2 is excellent. Now I am looking for something more offensive and wider so I can use my wingers, thus the reason I tried this.

-----

Recently JP Woody released a similar tactic to this, I've yet to try, but very keen to test it out as I want the better tactic but don't need 2 similar formations.

I have my doubts initially but I'll give it a go... I've tried more than almost 10 tactics in FM10, Woody & GG were not my eventual tactics.

Now at FM11, I've tested about 5, currently keeping GGv3/Parkthelanev2/Casey32's.

Hopefully someone else can share their findings between the 4-4-2 tactics.. & I'll also need to. Till then...

Might even be better than Goals Galore... I'm not entirely sure but for the start is promising.

I lost games with GGv3 that otherwise with this 4-4-2 tactic, I won, the tactic familiarity is not even full in contrast to GGv3's full chocolate bars.

I'll leave the rest to put up their achievements.

I've been looking for a 2-striker tactic, Parkthelanev2 is excellent. Now I am looking for something more offensive and wider so I can use my wingers, thus the reason I tried this.

-----

Recently JP Woody released a similar tactic to this, I've yet to try, but very keen to test it out as I want the better tactic but don't need 2 similar formations.

I have my doubts initially but I'll give it a go... I've tried more than almost 10 tactics in FM10, Woody & GG were not my eventual tactics.

Now at FM11, I've tested about 5, currently keeping GGv3/Parkthelanev2/Casey32's.

Hopefully someone else can share their findings between the 4-4-2 tactics.. & I'll also need to. Till then...

Thanks, but no doubts JP Woody is king of tactics:p

Did have a quite strong squad but still another good season for the tactic
Hope you are having success too​

i guess the problem with offensive tactics is that you gotta sacrifice your defence somewhat. especially when you are in attack mode, might just concede goals at the back when the opposition counters from the flanks and swing in those crosses. :(

Did have a quite strong squad but still another good season for the tactic
Hope you are having success too​

Well done mate!

I'm still testing with Spurs - will give some screenshots when I get a good way into the season.

Highlights so far are beating Chelsea 4-0 at home, and just beat Man City 2-1 away.

Will update tomorrow probably!

i guess the problem with offensive tactics is that you gotta sacrifice your defence somewhat. especially when you are in attack mode, might just concede goals at the back when the opposition counters from the flanks and swing in those crosses. :(

still averages less then a goal per game conceded , also finished joint best defence in championship... it not too bad in defence