casey32

Reaction score
Welcome to the Casey32's Wonder 4-4-2 Thread
hopes it bring you success

ENTER]I have decided to release my tactic has seen me have great success with Arsenal and Leicester.I used the tactic throughout the seasons i have used it as it is much a plug and play tactic. The Tactic is very attacking, it really is a 4-2-4 with the defence staying back, the center mids sitting back and the front four providing the power. I will explain positions and tactics as I go along, I will also be providing descriptions for each position

DOWNLOAD LINKS

The original version: new link for the tried and tested tactic

Download Link: Click Here

Version 4: The new and improved tactic, arsenal: won quadruple first season..

Download Link: Click Here

In terms of match preparation, I started pre-season with high team blending until November later lower and focusing of defence movement from January on starting also on high working down to low as u feel more confident in the team’s performances. As for OPs I just used ask assistant. I kept the strategy on attacking during all parts of matches in all situations, the odd time I would use retain possession and pass to feet to kill of the end of games.

attachment.php

GK: Really no preferences for a keeper just along as he performs that’s all that matter.

Full backs: The full backs are set on defend and rarely come in to attacking play but they are important. A good crosser would be recommended as with the two winger cutting inside you can often find four of your men in the oppositions box. They are set to run with the ball sometimes and crosser from mixed so the best option will be chosen, hopefully if they come into the attack.

Center backs: Pace would be ideal and heading, I have used Koscieny and Vermaelen up until January and replace Koscieny with Naldo so I would recommend a fighter like Vermaelen and a tower in the air such as Naldo. Your DCR is your key man at set pieces to make sure to put your strong header of ball there.

Center mids: Vital to the team but they don’t get the glamour, maybe popping up with a few goals or assists over the season. The CMs provide the build-up sitting back spraying the ball across the park, their passes release the breaks and allow the attack to push forward. No primary player maker is chosen as I feel both are as key as one another so I have set it as none. Another thing to note is they are set to shot from long range rarely along with the four players ahead of them, this allows more clear cut chances and less wastage of the ball.

Wingers: Set as inside forwards they can provide both goals and assists. They are set to cross the ball also rather than cutting inside at any chance. I have use creative player and speedster in this position with both having a good impact. The speedster are key to the counter attacking breaks and the more skilful can provide a few more goals and assist but try mix it up between the two depending on how the game is going or use one of each if possible.

Strikers: Both are set as poachers as I found this most effective, really any type of striker can slot in here. I tend to go with a more skilful creative player (Van Persie) with a strong tall partner (Chamakh). I did find speedster effective also again really depends on the defenders you are facing and the general play of the game.

Personal Success:

I have won Premiership on a few occasions, the League Cup, the FA Cup and the Champions League with a number of clubs. For more details look through my post in the future posts. Below attachments are linked to the original and debut season of the tactic.

User Comments:

Adam24: this tactic is awesome i just finshed 4th with west ham in the first season

victorlht88: this tactic is definitely a screamer...Completed the season using your tactic with ipswich. 38 games in epl unbeaten. I've got a pretty weak defence so can't help that I will concede quite a number of goals but bent and kadlec will do their job up front to bang in those goals for me so I will get high scoring games esp against good teams like arsenal and man utd (man utd is pretty strong in the game).

evoked87: Might even be better than Goals Galore

masrmasr: I haven't posted on here before but I used this tactic with Rotherham. I went unbeaten in League 2 all season and scored the most goals while conceding the fewest, also. One of the best FM tactics I've used.

TheOpiate: **** this tactic is cracking so far. 7 victories in 7 matches. Scoring for fun and not conceding at all. Must have tried at least 20 tactics before, but so far this look better than the rest, Just hope it will stay this way

laziokees: Played 1st season with Arsenal: Won the league with 90 points, 27 wins, 9 draws and 2 lost games. Scored 73 goals conceded 26. Won the LC.

ravenie: Dang. This looks good. However I can't seem to find a solid tactic that provides goals and concedes small amounts of goals.

neilyboy2002: Great tactic, gone 4 matches without conceding. Great accompanying tactic to JP Woody's!!

HSVen: In my save I manage HSV, and played the first 6 seasons with Koflok's Goals Galore. Won the league twice, the cup twice, the Europa Cup once and the CL 3 times. I liked the tactic because it's elegant, sound and relatively close to the system HSV plays in reality.

But I got bored and wanted a tactic that scores more goals, so I decided to make a change and try something more adventurous.

So, I tried Casey's and just finished the first full season - winning everything apart from the German Cup, and I got some amazing results on the way: 7-1 vs ManU in the CL k.o. phase, 8-1 vs Bayer just hours after HSV won the league (it was a Saturday evening game). There were more great results - 4-1 vs Bayern, 6-0 vs Porto, 7-0 vs Hoppenheim, etc. Of course there were also a few other games where HSV created chance after chance but failed to convert and dropped points, but those were few and far in between.

daleowright: Cheers for the great tactic/formation...Have just started a season using Southampton and so far am undefeated in all competitions (including pre-season matches) and have only conceded 4 goals after a good 30 games. Have set everything up as your first post and have never even looked worried by any team yet (beaten 2 Championship teams in the FA Cup pretty convincingly).

LennySUFC: Best Tactic around im burnley after 20 games im second only losing one game. Keep them coming

Plenty others read on to see more......

Anyways good luck… I will answer questions and would love to hear your feedback good or bad (constructive) and will be listening to suggestions…
Hopefully more versions will follow with maybe a lower league version if needed….

[/CENTER]

Last edited:
How long for the tactic mate i really need a good 4-4-2 just about to start 3rd season in prem with coventry

was knocked out on away goal by Real Madrid in quarter finals, was missing Cesc, RVP and arshvain and sold the back up players for new players that where ineligible stupid mistake

How long for the tactic mate i really need a good 4-4-2 just about to start 3rd season in prem with coventry

Just till an moderator accepts it

Why you don´t put the tactic to download?

im waiting for it to be accepted, its not instant they have to check its valid and has a decent and well written description

Im gonna try this tactic with my man utd save. will post some feedbacks when i get to download it :)

will give this a go when its released :)
&will give feedback if you want me too

hopefully will be soon latest will be end of weekend i say

I played a similar formation with Chelsea with similar directions. One of the four attacking players always used to get a great cross in, and it'd leave the other 3 to get it into the back of the net. Left the defence quite exposed too.

Cheers mate.I`ll try it with Aston Villa and give you a feedback!:)

I've tried it with my liverpool with Torres n Dzeko (free transfered :) ) at the strikers duo and works well, thx a lot!!!

I've tried it with my liverpool with Torres n Dzeko (free transfered :) ) at the strikers duo and works well, thx a lot!!!
how can u when the tactic hasnt been released yet? or have i missed something...

guessing he look at pics and read and made his own version